PDA

View Full Version : [Ouft] Cya Habbox.

JerseySafety
05-07-2011, 04:27 AM
Well as you may know I was fired because my account was accessed [hacked].

So I'm leaving, cba with the ridiculous rules which aren't even recorded.

Have fun guys and I MAY come back, doubt it though unless Habbox changes.

despect
05-07-2011, 04:50 AM
aww lee, thats a shame i know you did a lot in the rare values department its a big loss to the department good luck in whatever you do next and we hope to see you back soon! :)

Zeptis
05-07-2011, 04:59 AM
Sad to see you go lee. thanks for all your work.

Nick
05-07-2011, 06:47 AM
Bye lee :'( Ill miss you

Jurv
05-07-2011, 06:51 AM
Rules are rules.

Although it seems that you have done a lot for the rare values department, Habbox was put at risk meaning that they had to remove you as staff. Hopefully you'll come back and hopefully your account will be a lot more secure! :P

Good luck with everything!

Samantha
05-07-2011, 07:08 AM
If I had left the first time I was fired Lee do you think I'd be writing this now? No, I'd still b on the Do Not Hire List probably going to HFFM (well not them because they are mean) or somewhere because I couldn't stick it out at Habbox. The month whereby you cannot apply will fly by, I'm sure you could post reports in the Rare Values forum and get recommended straight away, you know you can do it easily, so why don't you? You have potential and I'd hate to see a good staff member leave because of this hiccup!

Good Luck Lee.

Mr-Trainor
05-07-2011, 08:39 AM
If I had left the first time I was fired Lee do you think I'd be writing this now? No, I'd still b on the Do Not Hire List probably going to HFFM (well not them because they are mean) or somewhere because I couldn't stick it out at Habbox. The month whereby you cannot apply will fly by, I'm sure you could post reports in the Rare Values forum and get recommended straight away, you know you can do it easily, so why don't you? You have potential and I'd hate to see a good staff member leave because of this hiccup!

Good Luck Lee.

This really. Don't leave, Lee - I'm sure you'd be allowed back in a months time :)! If you do leave though, then I hope you come back again soon and apply/return to rare values. You've done a lot for the department and it is appreciated, and you will be missed. It would be a shame to see you leave after being dismissed from that department, so I recommend you give it another go when you're allowed, and then leave on a good note when the day comes!
When you got unbanned though, I thought you were a Head Rare Values Reporter again but Matt must have forgotten to take it out your user title :(.

Catzsy
05-07-2011, 09:26 AM
Lee think about this. You are not the first and won't be the last who this has happened too. Stick around and re-apply. :) xx

Chris
05-07-2011, 10:16 AM
Don't give up! Give it a couple of months and then re-apply! :D

-Danube-
05-07-2011, 10:51 AM
Well as you may know I was fired because my account was accessed [hacked].

So I'm leaving, cba with the ridiculous rules which aren't even recorded.

Have fun guys and I MAY come back, doubt it though unless Habbox changes.

Don't give up Lee, i remember hiring you as a trialist and you were determined to go far in the department. You constantly did so many reports and you won RV staff of the week all the time.

Give it a month and reapply to RV :D

Robi
05-07-2011, 11:28 AM
:( Hope to see you back!

dbgtz
05-07-2011, 12:03 PM
Clearly youre someone who gives up when something happens so really they're lucky not to have you.

Best wishes.

JerseySafety
05-07-2011, 09:29 PM
Clearly youre someone who gives up when something happens so really they're lucky not to have you.

Best wishes.

Yuuup. Shame this ain't the first time

I may come back, but I've been given ARVM on another fansite so I'll probably take that ;)

We'll see how it goes. cyaa :D

Manhattan
05-07-2011, 09:36 PM
Good luck with what you decide to pursue.

Richie
05-07-2011, 10:41 PM
so long ouft

best of luck

Shar
05-07-2011, 10:45 PM
Lee tbh I've seen a lot of people get fired from the rv dept and then return the following month and get their position back and do a good job. Even if you do disappear, take a break and whatever and then come back next month and re-apply :)

Don't be a strangerrrrr

GommeInc
05-07-2011, 10:52 PM
I don't see why you were fired but good luck in the future :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!