PDA

View Full Version : Wow havnt things changed....

brunojrthechao
19-08-2005, 11:04 AM
Well well well, havnt things changed in the "world" of habbo. Sems alot has changed since the Myhabbo vs Habboom days. Suprised my account still exists. Only realised when I couldnt sign up.

So then I have some questions..

1) Who is the biggest site on the habbo "scene" (I suspect its you but, you seem to have more to offer now than your rare values, please dont be bias though ;) )

2) Whos the hotelmanager now, when I left it was Jibbi, but habbo seems to good now for Jibbi to be still hotel manager

3) Whats the value of the speakers corner now, It beter not have gone up :eusa_pray as I collected 51, then gave them all away when I left.

4) Whats the biggest up and coming site on the habbo scene in your opinion?

5) What happened to Habbom? I suppose they shut, whats happened to the owners of Habbom/MyHabbo?

6) Is jrh2002 still owner, If so hes done a great job, If he isnt, whoever has taken over has done a great job

Thats all for now, mey stick around seems like you have a big cominity here :)

-brunojrthechao
AKA - VerbalWhale (my x-box live account name)

the wombats
19-08-2005, 11:09 AM
1) i dunno
2) Callie
3) dont think so
4) theres loads
5) habboom.nl is still open
6) JRH, no longer owns the forum, but still owns the radio

NekkLe
19-08-2005, 11:26 AM
Hi...

Hmm, things seem to be going well around here.

Oh Yeh, I noticed your avvy, 'BOOM HEADSHOT' :p ;)

brunojrthechao
19-08-2005, 11:45 AM
Hi...

Hmm, things seem to be going well around here.

Oh Yeh, I noticed your avvy, 'BOOM HEADSHOT' :p ;)

Why do habbox only alow 60x100 you can make a good avatar with 60x100 :s

#Got another one which is beter but it was too big

the wombats
19-08-2005, 11:46 AM
Why do habbox only alow 60x100 you can make a good avatar with 60x100 :s

#Got another one which is beter but it was too big
i hate the none-VIP sizes, they need to be abit bigger

brunojrthechao
19-08-2005, 11:50 AM
i hate the none-VIP sizes, they need to be abit bigger

Wow thats abit cheap making us pay for a dicient size avatar.

Tut tut tut

Janumz
19-08-2005, 12:21 PM
Heh. Welcome back to the forum..
Oh yeah, and the speakers corner is worth like 0.5 now. :P

april
19-08-2005, 12:26 PM
We have a worse hotel manager now..

brunojrthechao
19-08-2005, 12:41 PM
Worse? From what ive seen, new stuff actually happenens, when I left its because I was so bored of Habbo. I remember when a rare didnt come out for like 8 months or something. Though im not one realy to comment as Im not on habbo anymore and cant realy tell.

SupaIGA
19-08-2005, 12:47 PM
DUDE TRUST ME WE HAVE A WELL WORSE ONE...

THEY ONLY RELEASE RARES COZ IT GETS THEM MONEY...

IF ITS ANYTHIN TO DO WITH HELPING YOU OR GIVING PRIZES YOUVE GOT KNOW CHANCE

april
19-08-2005, 12:50 PM
There has been alot more scripts going on, and alot more hacking with this manager also.

Trust me, we have a worse HM. ;)

brunojrthechao
19-08-2005, 12:53 PM
Ok fair enough, but from the outside habbo looks much more apealing.

Anyway I thought scripting was all fixed, I was a scripter once and most things you could only see on your own screen?

april
19-08-2005, 12:58 PM
Found a way to make it so everyone see's it.

Shadowrock!
19-08-2005, 01:06 PM
now, actually. you all think shes a bad managaer becuz she didnt realise the orange parasol when you all wanted it to be released, and then when she did and everyone bought it [pfft! like you didnt know everyone was gonna buy it!! ] you all started complaining saying it was worthless >.<.

She has done like 2 or 3 things wrong. which is good if you think about the amount shes doing.

and yeh they accessed allsorts of stuff, and managed to get scripting onto server side... =\

brunojrthechao
19-08-2005, 01:19 PM
Some things still havnt changed though. Newbs still make websites on free, freewebs templates and post.

"come and look at my uber cool habbo fansite"

Thought they would of stoped now but i guess not..

Shadowrock!
19-08-2005, 01:26 PM
lol

yeh its getting out of hand, the amount of sites with hab in it =\

anyway, welcome back

мϊкэ
19-08-2005, 03:00 PM
my avatars better

BOOM Headshot! rofl - FPS - Doug

NekkLe
19-08-2005, 03:14 PM
my avatars better

BOOM Headshot! rofl - FPS - Doug

Lmao^

Have you seen that video clip of the dude playing CS ? Tooo funny

Shadowrock!
19-08-2005, 03:16 PM
ahh the one where he gets mad and smashes his keyboard in the garage?

ive seen that, i play css. u guys do 2? [ well i havent played in like years]

NekkLe
19-08-2005, 03:20 PM
ahh the one where he gets mad and smashes his keyboard in the garage?

ive seen that, i play css. u guys do 2? [ well i havent played in like years]

Yea thats the one. Lol.

Yep, I play CSz (Counterstrike condition zero) Tried playing CSS on my computor but it doesn't work.
I havn't played it in like 2 years.

Lysine
19-08-2005, 08:10 PM
speaker is .5 hc

мϊкэ
19-08-2005, 09:35 PM
Yea thats the one. Lol.

Yep, I play CSz (Counterstrike condition zero) Tried playing CSS on my computor but it doesn't work.
I havn't played it in like 2 years.

anybody play 1.6 ? i play it like evry few weeks... add me on XFire if you have it then when i go on ill tell you what server im on :D user:
xenigma91

Dj_Cool_Loz
20-08-2005, 07:42 PM
Im board help meee

YellowParasol
20-08-2005, 08:02 PM
Speakers are 0.5

Callie = Hotel Manager

Jrh Does'nt own it now, but incharge of Radio

andrew
20-08-2005, 10:25 PM
Woah dude you're back. You used to be my legend. What with your giveaway's, and the afro! I can't believe you left (But good on you none the less). Glad to see you on again. :d

1) Who is the biggest site on the habbo "scene" (I suspect its you but, you seem to have more to offer now than your rare values, please dont be bias though). It's probably got to be Habbox. What with the radio, forum, rare vaules and daily news, kind of hard not to be..

2) Whos the hotelmanager now, when I left it was Jibbi, but habbo seems to good now for Jibbi to be still hotel manager. Callie is the new hotel manager. There have been rumours she is Impetuous, who asl became UK office staff, but you can't believe everything you hear. Although the hotel may seem to be running smoothly they have a whole varity of problems happening at the moment.

3) Whats the value of the speakers corner now, It beter not have gone up as I collected 51, then gave them all away when I left. After the whole craze of them coming into the catalouge they dropped quite dramatically. They trade for around point five of an HC.

4) Whats the biggest up and coming site on the habbo scene in your opinion? That's hard to say. - http://www.habbohotel.co.uk/habbo/en/community/fansites/ - Has a list of all popular sites. I'd have to say it's between Habbo Down, Bobbanet and Habbo Globe.

5) What happened to Habbom? I suppose they shut, whats happened to the owners of Habbom/MyHabbo? They shut down *cries*. The canadian version also closed. On the bright side.. Some of the owner's of Habboom came together and created www.HabboGlobe.com which has gotten mildly popular. Check it out. Owner's/workers include Geglash (Monsiour_Moo) Flava and yea. :)

6) Is jrh2002 still owner, If so hes done a great job, If he isnt, whoever has taken over has done a great job. Jrh handed over the forum to sierk. He's still an admin though. He also became a Hobba on Habbo UK (Wether or not he still is, you'll have to ask him. :p

I'd love to answer more question's. Welcome back! ^____^

Wallmart
20-08-2005, 11:39 PM
BOOM HEADSHOT! woot

FPS doug :)

Dj_Cool_Loz
20-08-2005, 11:44 PM
I havent got a clue how much anything is soo......
I dont even know what to do :(

brunojrthechao
21-08-2005, 11:29 PM
Woah dude you're back. You used to be my legend. What with your giveaway's, and the afro! I can't believe you left (But good on you none the less). Glad to see you on again. :d

1) Who is the biggest site on the habbo "scene" (I suspect its you but, you seem to have more to offer now than your rare values, please dont be bias though). It's probably got to be Habbox. What with the radio, forum, rare vaules and daily news, kind of hard not to be..

2) Whos the hotelmanager now, when I left it was Jibbi, but habbo seems to good now for Jibbi to be still hotel manager. Callie is the new hotel manager. There have been rumours she is Impetuous, who asl became UK office staff, but you can't believe everything you hear. Although the hotel may seem to be running smoothly they have a whole varity of problems happening at the moment.

3) Whats the value of the speakers corner now, It beter not have gone up as I collected 51, then gave them all away when I left. After the whole craze of them coming into the catalouge they dropped quite dramatically. They trade for around point five of an HC.

4) Whats the biggest up and coming site on the habbo scene in your opinion? That's hard to say. - http://www.habbohotel.co.uk/habbo/en/community/fansites/ - Has a list of all popular sites. I'd have to say it's between Habbo Down, Bobbanet and Habbo Globe.

5) What happened to Habbom? I suppose they shut, whats happened to the owners of Habbom/MyHabbo? They shut down *cries*. The canadian version also closed. On the bright side.. Some of the owner's of Habboom came together and created www.HabboGlobe.com which has gotten mildly popular. Check it out. Owner's/workers include Geglash (Monsiour_Moo) Flava and yea. :)

6) Is jrh2002 still owner, If so hes done a great job, If he isnt, whoever has taken over has done a great job. Jrh handed over the forum to sierk. He's still an admin though. He also became a Hobba on Habbo UK (Wether or not he still is, you'll have to ask him. :p

I'd love to answer more question's. Welcome back! ^____^

Thanks asked all my questions :eusa_danc

Carlsta
25-08-2005, 09:42 AM
Welcome to the wonderful forum that is called H..h..h..HABBBOX!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!