PDA

View Full Version : Infectious Diseases - Ends 19th July

Jurv
12-07-2011, 08:06 PM
http://www.habbofansite.net/fontgen/index.php?text=Infectious%20Diseases&style=28

Diseases aren't very nice at all, some can be much more infectious than others and can cause some pretty nasty symptoms. I was in a Science class this morning talking about some diseases that people can get and trust me, they weren't very nice at all! However I got a few things from that lesson; some interesting facts and this competition. I want you to create a new disease and some of the symptoms that come along with it. You can be as creative as you want, just try not to break any forum rules!

Name:
Symptoms:

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

TheCasualSpy
15-07-2011, 11:16 AM
Name: iceorious Disease
Symptoms: giving out gas everytime someone touches you, Headaches, sneezing out of nose,:O Mouth stuck wide open all the time.

Shar
15-07-2011, 11:18 AM
Name: The Minaj.
Symptoms: You turn into a Nicki Minaj "barb".

Skittle
15-07-2011, 06:41 PM
Name: Sneezles
Symptoms: Dehydration, spots around the body, Itchiness to the genitials and coughing up blood

Pigperson
15-07-2011, 07:24 PM
Name: Nasalcon
Symptoms: This is a horrible illness when you have to go through the pain of throwing up large solid pieces of food through your nose. This is caused by swelling of the mouth with added stomache aches that force your body to push up undigested solid food up your intestines and up to your nose where it pops up causing excruciating pain.

Will

Firework.
15-07-2011, 10:15 PM
Name: kelliedisease
Symptoms: It is basically when you start to feel a pushing force down below and gradually kellies head forms and never shuts up, it slowly leaves a rotting smell and a deep sticky green fungus, which will eventually take over you until you turn into the worst thing imaginable.. Kellie.

Kellie
15-07-2011, 10:17 PM
Name: kelliedisease
Symptoms: It is basically when you start to feel a pushing force down below and gradually kellies head forms and never shuts up, it slowly leaves a rotting smell and a deep sticky green fungus, which will eventually take over you until you turn into the worst thing imaginable.. Kellie.

LMAO Dionne!!!!

Haley
16-07-2011, 03:11 PM
Name: Le Fromage
Symptoms: cheese tastes like candy; cheese tastes like not cheese; talk like cheese; ********** with cheese; eat cheese; sleep with cheese; dream of cheese

If you get this disease, contact poison control and get instructions on how to die easily.

Richie
16-07-2011, 04:26 PM
Name: Bricktetis
Symptoms: Small pebbles will appear in feces, dry skin when touched small particles of dust shred off body. Loss of feeling in the face and arms.

Helena.
16-07-2011, 08:32 PM
Name: Body popping,
Symptoms: You start to dance, can't stop, Head explodes, Hits Charlie Sheen....

Kahpow
17-07-2011, 09:59 PM
Name: Habboitus

Symptoms: You play habbo, instead of doing your homework, you stay up playing habbo, rather than sleep, when you're not playing habbo, you think about playing it. You dream about being the most famous, richest, person on habbo. You steal your parent's credit cards to buy credits, and to become VIP. You try to dress up everyday, as your habbo, and even attempt to do the dances (hence the word, attempt). Every second of the day, you want to play habbo. And when you're not playing, you're in agony. Habbo will eventually consume your soul.

(Note: If you have this, I suggest therapy)

Pampling
18-07-2011, 04:40 PM
Name: Incidiousernes
Symptoms: Your eyes will desieve you and after a while you will start peeing out sharp slate and then you will get constipation from your ****** and penis.

Maatt.
18-07-2011, 06:53 PM
Swagger Jagger
You catch this disease sexually or by brushing past someone who has swag. If you catch it, you start to swag all day long. Its contagious! D:
But i have it.. so no bother ;3

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!