PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Things - Ends September 9th

Jane
19-08-2005, 06:57 PM
Habbox is a very popular site, visited by many habbos everyday. Each of them visit the site for different reasons, some like to browse the forum, some like to check the rare values, others like to find out the latest news by looking at the articles. I would like you to write about your favourite part of habbox, in no more than 300 words, and your reasons why you like this particular part!

Your Entry Should Look Like This:

Example:

Habbo Name: Janeh
Habbox Name: Janeh
Your Entry: -

1st Prize = 1 Petal Patch & 1 Tubmaster & 1 Mochamaster kindly donated by Roboevil

2nd Prize = 1 Tubmaster & 2 Mochamasters also kindly donated by Roboevil

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of our forum. Habbox is giving all its members (NOT STAFF) the opportunity to enter this competition, click on the post reply icon below.

This competition will run until 9th September unless otherwise stated. After that sierk will pick the best entry and the prize will be handed over in Habbo.

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY.
Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom (In Black)

Terms and conditions: To prevent foul play, we only allow one entry for each pc. If more entries are sent using the same pc all the entries will be discarded. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on 9th September 2005. Please be aware that some competitions may be extended, or even closed early due to the number of entries. The winner will be announced on the site and in this forum and will be contacted by MissAlice to collect the prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. MissAlice will be judging the competition any harassment or attempted bribery will see you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Habbox Forum. ALL Habbox staff are excluded from participating in Competition, unless Competition states they may. (This also includes trialists who become staff before this Competition closes. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be disqualified. Prizes must be claimed within two months of the winner/s being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competition.

When in the competition forum only post competition entries - Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Moderators.

Winners Announced - 11th September 2005
1st - HolyWar (entry no. 5) - Prize given back to donations.
2nd - Bosoms (entry no. 15) -
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y214/steph-04-/bosom.png

.Adorable
19-08-2005, 07:20 PM
Habbo Name: .Adorable
Habbox Name: .Adorable
My Entry:

I havn't got a favourite part of Habbox and the reason for that is because i enjoy 'EVERY' single part of Habbox. If someone asked me to choose a part of Habbox that i liked i really and honestly couldn't choose because i like it all. I think that Habbox is a great place for everyone to enjoy because it covers everything to do with Habbo and a range of other fun things that Habbox itself has created. I couldn't really pick a fault with Habbox and if i had to i'd have to think long and hard. I think that Habbox is excellent as it listen's to everyone's opinions and views meaning everyone can have there say. Also Habbox is well moderated so that any bad stuff can be sorted out straight away and Habbox deals with every problem. Everyone has there own special part that they like and mine is every part. I'm also glad that this Competition is running because i can show my respect and say thanks to all the Habbox team for making an excellent site. WELL DONE. :eusa_ange

Becky.
19-08-2005, 07:22 PM
habbo name: famous-girl
habbox name: famous-girl
entry:
My most favourite part of habbox is the forum!
The forum has amazing competitions i enjoy with friendly moderators and members, i can find news and do trading deals with habboxforum!

Tommy
19-08-2005, 07:27 PM
Habbo(x) name- Squirted

Entry-

Although the site is great and everything, the forum rawks!
If its not making stupid alts, then its making stupid jokes, it all happens on here, you can be occupied all day long, because there is always something to do, looking at robo's amazing alts, or listening to yayse's randomness (Chickens <3) You can learn so much on here, i learnt how to do pixel art on the forum in unser a month, its a great place to learn, be random, gossip and stuff =)

HolyWar
19-08-2005, 07:27 PM
Habbo Name : Same

I enjoy all aspects of the site but mostly the forum for the fact that it allows us to get in touch with our friends on a more personal and intimate level. We don't have to feel as restricted with saying certain things and don't have to worry about getting perm banned and losing the thousands of dollars worth of furniture that some of our accounts contain. It allows us to discuss the hotel in a broader range as opposed to having to type one line at a time and all of those valuable, meaningful things we say dissapear in a second while on habboxforum they remain for a long time for others to see and benefit from. We can assist other users and we can voice our opinions while meeting friends that we may have never had the chance to meet in the hotel because we tend not to visit the same rooms. Habbox forum is a benefit to us all and I hope that the forum will out live the hotel. The way Habbox forum is maintained I am sure it will far exceed the lifespan of Habbo Hotel itself.

Pulchritudinous
20-08-2005, 11:30 AM
Habbox name: Pulchritudinous
Habbo name: .x-aimee-x.

My favourite part of habbox

Ahh, www.habboxforum.com (http://www.habboxforum.com), I've never typed a URL so much, it's by far the most fabolous part of habbox.

Kind, helpful, bubbly members, brilliantly moderated, and altogether a bundle of fun. XD

If I want to be entertained, I know the forum is the place to go, jokes, gossip, randomness, it's all here!

I have learnt so much from the forum, and the staff are making habbox better everyday, the rules may be strict, but it's the safest forum I've ever been on, which ultimately makes it my favourite website.

Basically my favourite park of habbox is the forum, dude it rocks!

Steven
20-08-2005, 11:48 AM
Forum name : God
Habbo name : BarbecueSauce
Entry -

My favourite part of Habbox if the regularly updated news it's so detailed and refined and helpful for any new habbo. You have fabulous reporters and news finders and they all do a great job. Without them Habbox would be news-less but I'm sure you'd fix that in a jiffy. Anyway News is all around Habbo so it's useful and it helps you around the hotel and keeps you updated.

-Iceo
20-08-2005, 04:21 PM
Habbox Name: -Iceo
Habbo Name: -Iceo
Entry-

Habbox, is a great Site, with its updated News to its latest Rare values Reports. Habbox work as a team and so therefore is why the Site (s) are sucessful as they are today! When HxTv was re-named and got even bigger it was one of my most fav Sites on Habbox, although now it has gone down hill. I would have to say then I joined the Habbox Forum after Computer problems in June 2005. I always had one Website at the bottom of my Screen that was either Habbox Radio or the Forum. Today I still think the Forum has to be my favoroute Site of Habbox, then the Radio, but most updated pages Ive seen is the News on the main Habbox.com page! Habbox is a great Site becuase all of the Habbox team work together as a Team :eusa_danc keep the Good Work up! :eusa_danc

Surname
20-08-2005, 05:20 PM
Habbo(x) name: Surname

My favourite part of the habbox site has to be the "Habbo friends" section. This is my favourite part of the site because this is what Habbo itself is all about, "Friendship". People can show their love for other people aswell as looking at the love other people have for them. This is the overall nicest part of the site. And as John Lennon rightly sang "I get by with a little help from my friends."

Smits
20-08-2005, 05:24 PM
Habbo name: MrHideaway
Habbox Name: MrHideaway

My Favourite part of Habbox is:

THE FORUM

The forum is deffinately my favourite part of habbox!!!
The reason for this is because there is so much to do on this forum.
I enjoy loooking at people's alternations,their habbo history , there favourite pop groups and bands , there idols and much much more.
If i am stuck on habbo and need advice or help on trading i can ask the friendly members of habbox. If i have family problems at home or just need some good advice i can ask the friendly members of habbox forum. If i need help at school i can once again ask the friendly members of habbox .
I havn't found anything yet that i couldn't ask the friendly members of habbox forum without getting verbal abuse or nasty comments as i have found i get on some other forums, I could even ask them wot to do if i was being abused by a family member (not that i am :P )
Another reason i just love coming on habbox forum is because i can get away from life at home and school. I can be myself and have lots of support from the members. I can get away from everything and just relax, talk and make friends.

So thats why my favourite part of habbox has got to be HABBOX FORUM

thank you for reading this
MrHideaway

djotto1991
20-08-2005, 05:39 PM
Habbo name djotto1991
habbox name djotto1991
my entry

Without a doubt all of habbox.com is great but my favourite part overall hs to be the section entitled Habbox it gives you a greater insite into who works here who made this 1 of a kind website that has attracted over 4 million veiwers :O

It also gives you the chance to become a habbox.com worker or maybe even work for the forum. I like the fact that all habbos are givwen the oppurtunity to become a dj which is good practise if anyone wants to become a radio dj.

That is why the habbox section is one of my favourite things

CutieJamie
20-08-2005, 06:44 PM
Habbo Name: CutieJamie
Habbox Name: CutieJamie

I enjoy all parts of habbox! But my most favorite part of habbox is the forum and habbox tv! I love posting things on here and if you are bored it gives you something to do! I also love watching all of the shows on habbox tv! I really do love all of the parts of habbox! Habbox always gives me somthing to do whenever I am bored or there is a major lag on habbo. I really love listening to my friends DJ on the radio and partying with them. Habbox is a great site and I wish I would have known about it sooner!

Wallmart
20-08-2005, 09:15 PM
Overall I like the forum the best because its where you can socialize with other habbos and voice your own opinions, and debate. I like the orginization, the people, The comp's, Lots more too. basically the forum is set up very well,
and thats why its my favorite part of habbox.

^^

Hungapoe
21-08-2005, 12:13 AM
habbo: Hungapoe
habbox: Hungapoe
answer:
When I found out about Habbox while I started in .com I was really excited. Being a newb visiting Habbox helped me get expirienced. I was also always up to date on rare values on the news. Habbox is a great place all around, with even a forum where Habbos can meet other Habbos and have a good time. And for all this I beleive that all of Habbox is great.

thechoo
23-08-2005, 09:44 AM
Habbo: thechoo
Habbox: XingQi
Entry:
My favourite part of Habbox, would be the radio. Always live, loud, entertaining and proud; Habbox Dj's are great!
Got something to say? Or want something played or read out, send it in and no doubt they will try their hardest to fit it into the slot/show.
With music round the clock, whilst i'm in bed dreaming dreams of the up-coming day, someone else is listening or logging on to join the utter madness of Habbox Radio.
Competitions, special shows, proffesional dj's, hillarious dj's, moderators, hobbas, habbos, polls, news! All of which contribute and make Habbox Radio that much special.
Sure, Habbox has a great main site with games, up-dated news, friendly staff and such;
And sure Habbox has a wonderful Forum where people can relate, chat, talk and jitter to one another;
And sure Habbox has a very classy Tv Station, which shows you the bestest programs and movies Habbo has to offer;
Andddd sure Habbox has a number-one Help Centre filled with Staff with high-knowledge of the hotel, safety and more!
But the Radio is my favourite as even if you don't understand each other or are speaking different languages, music is something everyone can relate to.
Music is number one for fun!

joeyjo21
23-08-2005, 09:55 AM
My favourite part of habbox is the really great forum members. I'd never made an alt or animation before joining habbox, but so many people helped me, showing me where to begin, how to do certain techniques, and how to develop my skills. They're the most useful people when it comes to good constructive criticism. I havent found on any other site, people who will provide you with as much support as the members here do. Sometimes you need other people to spot things in your work that you dont always notice, and here on the habbox forum they're great at doing that in a useful and not nasty way. It always brings a smile to my face when people praise any alt that i did, and i just hope i can provide as good c&c and postivie comments in return.

Sygon
23-08-2005, 11:39 AM
Habboname: Chung!!!
Habboxname: Sygon
Entry: Habbox, One of the greatest creations on this earth it techinaclly ryhmes with favourite and great, i like it because all the staff are cool, the forum and radio rock, and they provide the best content on habbo than any other website, i do not need to stress how much habbox is my favourite and im sure it is others too, now thats all i got to say, end of!

Stacey.
23-08-2005, 11:42 AM
Habbo Name: :x:StAcEh:x:
Habbox Name: Stacey.
Entry: My Favourite part of Habbox, Hmmm... Theres so many things to do on the site! Games, checking rares values, reading articles! Theres even a radio! This is hard. But my favourite part of Habbox has to be the forum. Now, i havnt been on here lately; but it's so good! Theres gossip, jokes, even comps (likes this one)! And then there may be SOME rule breakers, but the majority of Habboxforum users are great and friendly! Lots of people welcomed me with pixelled smiley faces, and thats how it's stayed!

www.habboxforum.com RULES!
:eusa_danc

MakeBelieve..
24-08-2005, 04:36 AM
Habbo Name: MakeBelieve.. (2 dots)
Habbox Name: MakeBelieve.. (2 dots)
Entry:

Habbox's forum has yet everything you need. But i like the ' Alterations ' page. I love looking at all of the pixel artist's work of art. It expresses them selves. They each have their unique ways of making alts and it amazes me to see how well they are at it. You can tell that they have a imaginary brain. They make things you can't even think of. Its truly amazing how hard they work at it. I try tons of times making alts and im surprised how there so good at it.

ItsDave
24-08-2005, 08:52 AM
Habbo Name: Oily-Bike-Chain
Habbox name: !HellRaiser!
Entry post:
Habbox, has to be the best habbo helping, altering site ever, if someone asked me " Whats your favourite part of Habbox " I would've had to say the forum, without a doubt, I love the Other Habbo Alterations page, its my favourite. And the competions page :D (Gotta be in it for a chance to win it)
And I like the Habbox homepage, it comes up with so many articals in just one day! I read them all :eusa_liar (Jokeing, about the lieing bit, I do read them). The radio is great! I go to most every DJ's party, when Im listning, and I always atleast send one song request. That's why I love Habbox! :love7: Its got so many things to choose from. All I can say is, YOU ROCK MY SOCKZ HABBOX!
Yours sincerely, Oily-Bike-Chain :p

Kitty-Gal
25-08-2005, 01:33 PM
Habbo Name: Kitty-Gal
Habboxforum Name: Kitty-Gal
My Entry:

I love all the parts of habbox.

habbox.com is a wonderful site for rare values and I sometimes use it for when I'm trading. I also like exploring the site and reading about everything in general. The articles, interviews, the news, the room reviews, etc.

habboxradio.com is my favourite radio station :) because I love all the djs and they are always kind and respectful to all of the listeners and listening to the music is always great to listen to.

and last but not least I love habboxforum because everyone is so updated on all the news and reading the posts and threads is always an enjoyment for me. :)

Janumz
25-08-2005, 02:26 PM
Habbox name - Jane
Habbo name - Silent-Wishes

Entry -

I don't have a favourite part of Habbox because I love it all. The radio has brilliant DJs playing good songs that everyone enjoys and has fabulous parties and competitions. I would have to say the forum is the heart of Habbox - here on the forum everyone has the chance the meet the staff that run and manage such a fabulous site, and people get to have so much fun talking about Habbo and make many friends on here. I love the articles, room reviews and interviews aswell because they're so interesting to read, and it's great when room reviewers find an interesting room to write about, or the interviewers find a famous habbo to interview and find out all the gossip and cool stuff about them. But Habbox wouldn't be Habbox if it didn't have all the staff.. reporting news, writing articles, finding rare values, DJing on the radio, moderating the forum, running competitions and much more.. so a big thanks to them :D

ashyboy999
25-08-2005, 06:26 PM
habbo name :ashyboy999
habbox name: ashyboy999
lil essay (lol) :
im stuck with two parts so ill just say them both my first fav is the habbox forum the amount of competitions here is amazing compared to other sites and here u can get ur thoughts and reviews read not only by the staff but by your piers too and second oh yes the rare values i like them because they make more sense than the rest of the sites and the fact that 80% maybe more of ppl in the uk hotel use this guide ensures that it really does work.

H.bubbly
25-08-2005, 06:40 PM
Habbo Name: H.bubbly
Habbox Name: H.bubbly

Habbox is a wonderful place where you can learn many things. Competitions , Alterations you name it habbox has got everything you need as a Guide.
Many new people Join and Many people get banned because of silly behavior.
Read the rules clearly before you join... habbox has lots of great things to look at , Alts are interesting and can get you into it too. Competitions are Great and Fun , it's something to do as well insted of just browsing around :)
Rare Values are shown going up and down its so helpful to look at.
Account trading isnt alloud and no Scamming in the trading forums.
Well theres lots more to habbox hmm lets see ..... Habbo ideas i always post in there , tell us YOUR thoughts in there too. You can also talk about things outside habbo(x) anything at all.. Well thats all for now but thank you for ready about habbox :D because it rox And it will for you too so get your self registered , You don't know what your missing out on .....

Thank you :D

Dudeitsme
27-08-2005, 01:02 AM
Habbo name: Dudeitsme
Habbox name: Dudeitsme

Ok im gonna be real with you all i dont like the forum , I love the people on the forum i love to post alterations and hear the great critisism its fun to do graphic work or just go catch up on the gossip in the rumours section, I love a nice gossip conversation i mean who doesn't but most of all i love make avatars/signature pictures for the people on habbox its fun it gives you a challenge and most of all it makes you proud of your self that you can say to your self wow i just helped someone or wow i just made someone happy
i get alot of pm's about '' can you make me a signature and a matching avi'' it may be a hard task but what is there else to do why say no why not just try so i try and they say'' awsome thank you'' that just makes my heart feel good inside so if this competition is about favorite things about the site my answer is
Its not signature pictures avatar pictures alterations rumours or anything else
its helping the people

Love Tre

JoeComins
27-08-2005, 09:12 PM
Habbo (X) Name: Games.::.Guru

Its Habbox, in my massive computer box, and as long as your here, and I'm here, what more is needed

-Soph-
27-08-2005, 10:29 PM
My habbo name is :Soph
and my habbox name is also :Soph :)

My entry!

Well my favorite part of habbox would have to be the amazing forum we are writing on now!, but of course we cant forget about the radio with its AMAZING DJ's who play fantastic music, Habbox.com, Habbox.us, Habboxforum.us and of course we cant forget habboxTv!, but the forum has everything, it has amazing alts, very friendly people, lots of sections, so on this forum you can find a place to talk about anything you wish, thats what I like about it.
But we might want to go a bit further and say my favorite part of habboxforum, well despite all the other great sections, it would have to be the anything about habbo, all of the other forums closely follow though!,
What I like about habboxforum, and all of habbox is the ammount of effect put into it, Habbox has been through a lot, I think the owners are very brave to carry on despite what its been through.
Also I love the colour yellow :D

Moo
28-08-2005, 02:35 PM
Habbo Name Is : Bouncy-Castle
Habbox Name Is: Kitty-Kat

My Entry :D WHATS THE FAVORITE?

Habbox TV, Wootness.

Hardly no body appeciates being called a noob. Sitting alone on the computer. Chatting with strangers. *Might get in trouble* Or anything else. Your friends and family are watching their show, While you hate that silly wheel of fortune. Phht. Why don't you enjoy some tv? THATS RIGHT. Tv by Habbos! Your favorite people, Your stars! On tv thats what you see, Don't be a boring potatoe, Just join and hop in with some virtual popcorn for some virtual tv. Don't you enjoy habbo games? Don't you enjoy COMEDY ROMANCE DRAMA MUSIC VIDEOS SCARY FILMS AND MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH (Ill stop) MORE? Well just click on your screen ' habbox tv ' and click on what you'll brain will laugh, cry, and more! :)

Thanks - Good Luck to All.

absterkk
28-08-2005, 10:32 PM
Habbo Name: absterkk
Habbox Name: absterkk
Your Entry: Habbox.com excels in the quality and quantity of alterations. The pixel artists are so talented and they have obviously some of the finest artists out there - so Habbox, you're very lucky! I'm always double-checking the Habbo catalogue to see if you can now buy bartenders and them funky block letters because they are just the best ideas EVER!! It would be great if those Habbox offices existed, you'd never get me out of them! So that is why the Alterations page is my favourite - very well done!

emmasluver
29-08-2005, 12:53 AM
Emmasluver
Emmasluver
My favorite part of habbox is EVERY PART! It is the most brilliant site ever made! If I could I would love to be part of the staff here. It is a fun place to be and [HxHD] is so much fun to go to and hang out. The radio here is fantastic! Filled up to the brim with habbo celebrities. The forum is one of my favorite parts though. I have ust recently started comming on here and it is soon to be my favorite part of habbox.

x.Jenny.x
30-08-2005, 09:47 AM
Habbo Name: x.Jenny.x

Habbox Name: x.Jenny.x
Your Entry: I think that habbox tv is great, its very funny dude ;P I learnt more english :) Idea was great!

Sam:Sam
30-08-2005, 04:04 PM
Habbo Name: Sam:Sam
Habbox Name: Sam:Sam
My Entry:

I havn't got a favourite part of Habbox and the reason for that is because i enjoy 'EVERY' single part of Habbox. If someone asked me to choose a part of Habbox that i liked i really and honestly couldn't choose because i like it all. I think that Habbox is a great place for everyone to enjoy because it covers everything to do with Habbo and a range of other fun things that Habbox itself has created. I couldn't really pick a fault with Habbox and if i had to i'd have to think long and hard. I think that Habbox is excellent as it listen's to everyone's opinions and views meaning everyone can have there say. Also Habbox is well moderated so that any bad stuff can be sorted out straight away and Habbox deals with every problem. Everyone has there own special part that they like and mine is every part. I'm also glad that this Competition is running because i can show my respect and say thanks to all the Habbox team for making an excellent site. WELL DONE.

Edited By MissAlice - Competitions Manager
This entry is identical to entry no. 2 - Therefore this entry is disqualified.

-xMaceyx-
30-08-2005, 04:31 PM
Habbo Name - -xmaceyx-
Habbox Name - -xmaceyx-

Entry

Lets see habbox...My favourite part must be the forum, yep the forum.Its were we leave our opinons and suggestions.Remember every voice must be heard.Also we can made some well wicked avatars and sigs :eusa_danc Not only that but we can get help and advice! Oh and another thing is that we can trade (which i like doing :D ) In the past I have made lots of friends with the help of habbox forums :D and thats why its my favourite part! :eusa_danc

http://images.habbohotel.fr/c_images/album104/trophy_2.gif

Col
30-08-2005, 04:51 PM
Habbo Name: Kaiora
Forum Name: Kaiora
Entry:
My most favourite part of Habbox, Is the help desk, forum and the radio! They make Habbox what it is now, they all stick together and work hard and bang, they are just fabulous!
Habbox has plenty of fans out there throughout the whole Habbo nation, Habbox has also got lots of friendly staff, in the Help Desk, forum and even the radio!
Without the wonderful team work and effort, Habbox wouldn't be what it is today - An excellent Habbo Hotel fansite.
So, Habbox'ers give yourself a big pat on the back, because you deserve it! ;)

CustomHabbo
31-08-2005, 12:41 AM
Habbo(x) Name: llamafire267

My favorite part of habbox ismostly everything lmao well when im bored i like to come on here and talk and it rele fun when like habbo goes down every1 races to be the first to post it.

Rawr
31-08-2005, 07:15 PM
Habbo name; Oft
Habbox name: OO

My favourite thing about Habbox would be 2 main things. Firstly i love the room reviews section as i'm a big fan of theme rooms and like seeing peoples wizdom coming into play :D. Secondly would be the forum good to see the latest news posted and many other things like cool rooms,scripting news,computer help and much more, everything you need for Habbo and real life help.
Habbox overall is a great site which SHOULD be on the fansite list.

:Beautiful
01-09-2005, 02:46 PM
Habbo Name - :Beautiful
Habbox Name - :Beautiful
My Entry -

My favourite thing on Habbox has definatly got to be the 'Articles and Stories' Sub Forum. I like this Forum because i like to read all of the things that are posted in it and i could read them forever. Some of the posts make me laugh, feel sad, happy and they make your emotions change all the time depending on which one your reading. Some of the poems which are posted are really moving and they get your mind really thinking. Some Articles and Stories that are posted are similar events to what has happened in your life and it may sometimes help you overcome it. It's a really fun Sub Forum and i love to keep checking the new posts and everyone of them are excellent. It also gives people a chance to express themselves depending on what they want to write. Thumbs up to the 'Article and Stories' Sub Forum.

MYKE!
01-09-2005, 02:50 PM
Habbo Name: MYKE!
Habbox Name: MYKE!

I like the girls.
YEAH!

snaxrax
01-09-2005, 09:42 PM
Habbo Name : snaxrax
Habbox Name : snaxrax

Entry :

Habbox Radio, and Habbox TV, Habbox Forum, and the really neat games, these are a few of my favorite things. Competitions and General Pics, Furni Alternations and all others too, These are a few of my favorite things. Habbo UK News and The scripting forum, Those are all of my favorite things.

ttranquility.
01-09-2005, 09:57 PM
Habbox Name : UntoldLies.
Habbo name: Nerdx.x
Entry:
Well, i havent really got a favorite part of Habbox, mostly because everything has the best parts. Like the Rare values, many good information. BUT if it would come down to life and death, i would have to say the Habbox TV. I love the Drama area, its so cool, the actors do a great job and the graphics are awesome.

The END <3 =]

eggd2
01-09-2005, 10:11 PM
Habbo Name: eggd2
Habbox Name: eggd2
My Entry:

The whole of habbox is great, thats why i set it as my home page, its so easy to use and if habbo is on maintance there is always somthing to do. The part i am always on are the rare values and the forum. But the staff are very friendly, thats what makes habbox the best!

Loui
03-09-2005, 12:08 PM
Name - Vaduz

Entry -
My favourite thing about Habbox is the forum, with it's countless competitions, alterations, you can get help for anything, you can discuss non-habbo matters, trade with people who are looking for the same deal as you and the news and rumours section where you can keep up to date with all the latest goings on :d

boysintown
03-09-2005, 02:20 PM
Things about habbox that i like:

I love looking and checking out habbox because it shows you all sorts of information such as how much rares are and who the hobbas and staff are in habbo hotel and has loads of competitons to help you win furni.
Habbox has its own radio/dj i love the music on the radio i listen to habbox radio when im on habbo all the time. Its good when your at a club on habbohotel and are listening to the habbox radio at the same time because you can pretend your listening to music.
I think habbox is the 1st best website for rare values and information!

Trading qual:

If you are trading a rare for a rare e.g: dragon for a hc sofa thats a good deal
because hc sofa = 65 creds and dragon = 65 creds so there are a good trade.
If you trade a throne for a hc sofa thats a very bad deal the throne is worth
19 hc sofas more throne = 20 hcs and hc sofa = 65 creds.
So that means there not a good deal 20 hc sofas for throne is the better trade.

Staff:
If you go on the navigator and click habbo content you will come up with a few options click hobba project and you have options for finding pictures of hobbas or a list or even moderators and habbo staff pictures and list.

News:
If you look on the navigator you will see a option called news click that thats were you find all your news for habbohotels canada,france,china etc..
you will get all the news and whats going on in that hotel.
You could also see the news about habbox and whats new on this website.

Forum:
If you click on the habbox forum you could become a v.i.p for habbox you could report news and help out on the website or you could even change the rare values.

Thanks for your time !
Habbo name : boysintown

-sFusion-
03-09-2005, 07:09 PM
Habbo Name: =Flash=
Habbox Name: -sFusion-
My Entry:

Habbox, Habbox Radio, Habbox Forum, and HabboxTv all have much to offer. Habbox Radio gives you something to listen to while you pixel dance at a radio party on habbo. Habbox homepage offers the latest news on the hotel. HabboxTv gives us entertainment for the times when habbo is dull and unexciting. Habbox Forum lets you have your say on issues ranging from habbo life to real life, while interacting with other forum members and building strong relationships.

But out of all of Habbox's many benefits, I like the rare values report on habbox.com, done very well by our rare values reporters. Even people who do not regularly visit habbox come here to get a good idea on rare values. When someone asks, "What's the value of the typewriter?" you usually here three other habbos respond, "Go to www.habbox.com!" In fact, that is how I stumbled upon habbox. It is a very useful tool that even some official fansites do not have. So that is why I say the rares section is my favorite thing.

:Valiant
04-09-2005, 11:05 AM
Habbo Name: :valiant

My Entry:

My Favourite Part Of Habbox Is The Forum, To Chat To People, See How People Are And Ask Questions To Learn Something New Everyday.

Also Useful for Trading In Every Aspect, Auctions, Gambling Whatever You Need, All In One Simple Thread...

Cool Signatures and Avatars Based on habbo, Is A Sight For Sore eyes.

To discuss rare values is particularly interesting, Whether super, Normal or seasonal rares, Then you know your ready to take on the big trades.

Competitions Is also a nice touch, to win furni means alot to all people, as furni = money in a way, so it kind of prepares people for later life, buying, selling all that.

Well, That is why The Habbox forum is My Favourite. Thanks, :Valiant

HOSKO02
04-09-2005, 07:50 PM
Habbo Name: HOSKO02
Habbox name: HOSKO02
Your entry (my entry lol)

When i visit habbox i particulary like to visit the rare values, this is because alot of people on habbo use them for a basis, and i will always know that these particular values will be up to date and will have the latest rares.
Then i may pop to the news section for international and see wats happening on habbo globaly, this is one of the very few chances to whitness this as no other site i have come across, posts international habbo news, and if they did, they cudnt be as good as habboz's is ;)
Then i will read any updated pages, and thats about it for my daily journey on habbox, cos i love it!
Thanks
HOSKO02

Jordan3
05-09-2005, 07:52 AM
Habbo Name: Stargazing
Habbox Name: Jordan
Entry: -

Open up Internet Explorer, click the arrow next to go, and http://www.habboxforum.com awaits me at the top.

When I click this button who knows what will have happened? A brand new elite alteration? The rares I'm selling have got interest? Someone is running a competition in their VIP forum?

That is Habbox Forum. YOU make it. YOU make it go around. YOU are the ones who make it so unpredictable. But every moment unpredicted, is a great one. It's like a family, a community, where everyone is out there to show them what they're made of.

And if that isn't enough, if that is just not enough, check out the staff page. A tremendous list of moderators and adminastrators who are uber-friendly to help you along your way.

Habbox Forum, we love you!

2hot2bluv
05-09-2005, 08:00 AM
Habbo Name: 2hot2bluv
Habbox name: 2hot2bluv
My entry : My favourite part will be the forum. Being a regular habbox visitor to check rare value, it seems that habbox is the most reliable site that i've been to which is constantly updated for its fans. Once i registered for the forum ( just realising it ) , the competition and all has make me glued to my computer checking for new competitions. Finding people to trade with etc. Now, not only am i a habbox visitor for rare value , i probably be the active member in habbox forum too :P

kkspecial
05-09-2005, 10:54 PM
Habbo Name: .:::VIP:::.
Habbox Name: kkspecial
Entry:
My favorite part of the site is the rare values because I feel they are the most accurate of all the sites. They update almost daily unlike other sites with rare values. Once I went to a different site with rare values. The Dj Throne poster had come out 2 days b4 then. That site sed it was still worth 10t when habbox sed it was worth 1 hc. Habbox was right. (of course)

Dan Williamson
05-09-2005, 11:41 PM
Habbo Name: Raremandan
Habbox Name: Raremandan

I love the site as a whole really although there are 2 places that make this site good.
Firstly the Graphics section where the kind graphics artists comment on my work which isn't the best and i comment on theirs and they all get on like one big happy family, Next theirs the website designing forum as i love trying to create a great website. And lots of tutorials there.

But really HabboxForum wouldn't be the same without anything else like the news with cool news and lots of spam ;)

Chopin.FF
06-09-2005, 09:22 PM
Habbox/habbo name: Chopin.FF
Entry:
My Favorite things in habbox are the rare values section, because even if i know most of the values, u never know when ur gonna need to use the other not-so-popular rares xP so i can use it as guide! :D, i always do this:
turn on pc - > messenger -> habbohotel.co.uk & Habbox.com -> Rares Value xP
Then: habboxforum.com
i enjoy giving my opinion in alterations and joining the competitions :D hehe theres nothing to lose =)

tks

kirkrrr
07-09-2005, 02:51 AM
habbo: kirkrrr
habbox: kirkrrr

I like the Radio. The Dj's play all the songs I want to hear, give or take a few
( crazy frog song, barbie song etc ). All of habbox is great, but I just really like the radio. I'm not really a big trader, so the rare values arn't something I look at.
I guess you could say I'm not a big talker either, so I'm not really on the forums that much. Going around on habbo does get boring, but having a radio to listen to and go to rooms where everyone is dancing, ( except me lol ), is fun.

Best of luck to everyone!

Kirk

NekkLe
07-09-2005, 02:02 PM
Habbo Name: NekkLe
Habbox Name: NekkLe

My Entry:
Habbox is the place to be when playing Habbo. I like looking at the Rare Values Pages that help me with my trading.
I like the news thats reported about Habbo, the reporters make the news easy to digest, more fun to read.
HabboxForum is where I spend most of my time, the people on t are great, talking with staff helps alot, a good relationship with the staff and the members makes Habbox stand out from the rest.
Every part of the Forum is full of something whether your into making alts to reporting Rare Values.
If I had to really think of my faveroute part would be about Habbox, it has to be the Rare Values Page, the staff keep the values accurate enough to make trading a breeze.
Thanks Habbox :p

Good luck everyone.

DJDANDUDE1
07-09-2005, 06:23 PM
Habbo Name: Djnappy

My favourite section is the Rare Values because they help me in my habbo life and the reporters are so helpful. I hope to become a Reporter one day im looking forward to it if i do!

Loui
08-09-2005, 10:34 AM
EDIT - Forgot I already entered sorry about post.

LuNkEvAnZ
08-09-2005, 05:55 PM
Habbo Name:
Entry:
My favourite thing in habbox forums has to be the competitions.. You can win allsorts so if your a noob you can get rich ^^
Lol.. Anyway.. Yes the competitions, You can win alot like the throne gambler Comp! http://habboxforum.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif
You can win a throne!
Lol.. 20 HCs..
Anyway! Yeah thats my favourite thing in Habbo forum http://habboxforum.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!