PDA

View Full Version : Interview Madness - Ends 26th July

Inseriousity.
21-07-2011, 10:29 PM
http://www.habbofansite.net/fontgen/index.php?text=Interview%20%Madness&style=19

I recently applied for a job and I've got an interview next Sunday. I was wondering of all the horrible things that could go wrong at the interview so to calm my nerves, I need you to help me out! For the following cliche interview questions below, think of the worst answers you could give! The worst (and funniest) will win! Good luck!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

1. Why do you want the job?
2. What skills and qualities do you have that make you suited for the job?
3. A customer is shouting at you because an item is out of stock. What do you do?

Zeptis
21-07-2011, 10:39 PM
1. Well, my friend deared me me to apply and see if actually go the job, so....
2. Well I do sex pretty nice.
3. I would say, go buy some brain sales so you can think of a nicer way to say that *whispers* By the way, brain says can be found in isle 11.

David
21-07-2011, 11:00 PM
Your voice is annoying, let him speak.

I'm very direct. I call a spade, a spade. If there's a spade here right now I'd point it out and say, "THAT is a spade, not a shovel.", a spade IS a spade.

3. A customer is shouting at you because an item is out of stock. What do you do?
You, fired. Head, fired. Hands, fired. Legs, fired. Jibblets, fired. Questions? Fired. That's why your wife's leaving you, I'm taking your chair.

LucyFaye
22-07-2011, 02:01 AM
''Well i've not really got anything better to do,... and I kinda need the money soooo,....'' :S

''Well I can curl my tongue! *curls* Looch schee! :D OH and I can burp the alphabet backwards in hebrew!! :O

''Tell them that I HAPPEN to be busy working, and point out that it is 14:00 in the afternoon and he is shopping,... So HE should get off his backside and HE should get a job and see how HE likes it to be blamed for everything that happens! Besides, the item's probably out of stock because his no good ghetto family STOLE it! That's right! They STOLE it! And that wouldn't happen if you hired me as a security guard instead with better pay! :)

Katiieee
22-07-2011, 06:50 AM
Well.. all I do is pick my nose and watch TV so I need more money for crisps!
Picking my nose. Farting. Eating.
Say "GET A LIFE ITS OUT OF STOCK! YOU KNOW"

Pegle
22-07-2011, 08:27 AM
1. Well I only came here for the free cookies and milk at lunch time my friend told me about.
2. I am a really good eater, I could munch up any leftovers you may have that would you just throw away.
3. Tell them I don't care about this item, either buy something or **** off.

Eric
22-07-2011, 09:56 AM
I need more lemon pledge.
drink lemon juice, listen spanish songs
Nooooo... no lemon pledge

Pigperson
22-07-2011, 01:22 PM
- I don't really, I wanted to work as a drag queen :(

- I can bend over brightening up everyone's day. I can also lick my elbow which will come in handy when doing work.

- I would tell him to go across the road because Argos have plenty of stock. I would also give him a hug for being nice - Now that's staff hospitality!

Will

Pampling
22-07-2011, 01:55 PM
1. I want too work in the faeces experimental department as I have a major fetish for faeces.
2. I will voluntarily smell the faeces and even rub it on me to see whether or not it contains a disease and/or virus.
3. I grab a mug and place my own faeces into it. I then give that too them.

Skittle
22-07-2011, 02:40 PM
1. Well I just wanted too get off habbo, I cant be bothered to walk to Mcdonalds and i dont have enough money for a bus, train or taxi, So i need this job.
2. Well i can suffocate all the people with my flab if we ever get cold and I can also eat all the rotten food in the fridge, But the bad thing is I CAN EAT A BABY!!
3. Quit your jibber jabber or i will eat you then poo you out then repeat the process all over again untill i get bored.

iflu.
23-07-2011, 03:25 AM
I don't,, My mum said I had to get one or she'll kick me out.
I'm sorry? what are they?
... I don't take to shouting well. If somebody yells at me I might just have too.. ...nothing.

Maatt.
24-07-2011, 09:39 PM
1. Why do you want the job? i dont want it....
2. What skills and qualities do you have that make you suited for the job? Im a striper.
3. A customer is shouting at you because an item is out of stock. What do you do? Turn into Mr.T

iJess
25-07-2011, 01:55 PM
1. Why do you want the job? Well it would be a laugh, and I have nothing better to do, so ya'know
2. What skills and qualities do you have that make you suited for the job? I'm very good at being bored, yeah that's my best skill. I can eat lots, and waste money!
3. A customer is shouting at you because an item is out of stock. What do you do? I'd tell the b****** to f*** off and punch them in the face, idiot.

Judas
25-07-2011, 07:01 PM
THEME DISNEY PARK RIDE ROLLER COASTER LAND

i own a pair of really sharp scissors

spit on his child and tell him to earn some respect

HollieAshworth.
26-07-2011, 10:27 AM
erm, well im only here so i can slip on a wet floor and fall off a ladder.
i like falling off things.
go to another store mate.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!