PDA

View Full Version : For good this time.

Hecktix
27-07-2011, 11:16 PM
Gonna close this thread because I'll only argue when people reply and cba with that but thought i'd leave it for people to read.

You can think what you want about me coming back to Habbox and I don't care what you say but I did what I came here to do and thankfully Matt has listened to me and hopefully the Managers of Habbox will be treated a little better by General Management now. As I said in the thread which got closed Habbox is a game just like Habbo and it is very unfortunate that those who get drawn into higher management here (including me in the past) do not see it. Things are way too serious.

You may say "you're just criticising cause you aren't manager any more" - I wouldn't want to be manager any more, I hated it in the short time I worked at HxHD, the only thing I enjoyed was the people - lovely people. It's these lovely people that keep Habbox going but the way it's run nowadays (and yeah some of that's down to me) is driving people away. This forum struggles to get 1500 posts a day (apart from today lol...) when it used to get over 3000, HabboxLive can't get 100 listeners now when it used to get 300-400. The server here doesn't work and Jin still won't fix it? Jin's a good guy but seriously Jin, why?

I enjoyed being away from Habbox and I honestly can't say why I came back, I guess it was a favour but it was a huge mistake, at least I've done something I think is a good thing and those decent managers here respect that.

Cya later, keep ensuring you treat this as a game, not a company - members do it well, management don't seem to.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!