PDA

View Full Version : Uh oh - Ends 8th August

Yupt
02-08-2011, 10:29 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/113/-1/Uh+oh

You've done it this time! You've broken your Mums favourite vase! You're going to have to think of a pretty good excuse to get yourself out of the months grounding thats sure to come! And that's exactly what this competition is asking you to do. For this Competition you need to come up with an explanation which will get you out of a long-term punishment after accidentally breaking an expensive vase at home! Be original but realistic in your thinking.

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

sdbw1
04-08-2011, 09:32 PM
Ill buy you a new one, with the allowance you give me.

Zeptis
05-08-2011, 06:39 AM
Well, first of all, I didn't break the vase, it was lil' johnny over here *looks at my little brother*. He was throwing his based ball around the house for the dog to fech and, he accidently bounced it off the wall, then oddly it hit the table and bank shoted into the vase, so if you wanna punish someone it should be him!

Eric
05-08-2011, 07:45 AM
I didn't break the vase! I was just passing by and suddenly there's a strong wind coming from the window. So it pushes the vase and it fell down. I was checking out to see if it's the expensive vase you bought then you came.

I swear to God i never break your precious vase! Mom!

---------- Post added 05-08-2011 at 07:45 AM ----------

I didn't break the vase! I was just passing by and suddenly there's a strong wind coming from the window. So it pushes the vase and it fell down. I was checking out to see if it's the expensive vase you bought then you came.

I swear to God i never break your precious vase! Mom!

chocobo
05-08-2011, 08:36 AM
sorry mum, it was an accident, i was looking out the window and saw an astronaut chasing an alien,
then i saw a unicorn walking a dragon on a lead,
and a wizard flew by on a broom,that was all ok, no problem!
it was when i saw dad bringing you some flowers home, i stepped back in shock and broke the vase, sorry.
(i wonder what youre going to do with the flowers now)

Katiieee
05-08-2011, 09:05 AM
MUM I DIDNT BREAK IT THE BALL DID!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I DIDNT ITS THE BALLS FAULT (That sounded weird) COME ON DONT PUNISH ME FOR SOMET I DIDNT DO!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS A UNICORN WHO THREW THE BALL! THE UNICORN WAS FROM THE BACK GARDEN! IT FLEW FROM THE ISLAND OF MY HEAD!!!!

Nick
05-08-2011, 09:19 AM
it was him >>

coldguy404
05-08-2011, 10:29 AM
Mother, I didn't break the vase... When Grandma came to take care of me, she partied with me and she busted a hip and fell on the counter, Knocking the vase on the floor and smashing... if you're wondering where she is she offered to buy a new one. she's at the shops... sorry mummy!

Shadow-Mason
05-08-2011, 02:53 PM
Mom, you wouldn't punish me for something i didn't do would you?
you wouldn't? thats good, because i didn't take care of your vase.

Skittle
05-08-2011, 03:30 PM
Mum seriously i didn't break the vase a evil green lebrechorn came in the room and he then pushed the vase over. OMG Mum he is on your head. Ha ha got ya, I was only joking i broke the vase. Ha Got ya again but seriously it was the evil green lebrechorn.

iflu.
05-08-2011, 03:49 PM
Mum.. I didn't break your expensive vase..
I.. erm.. Sold it for drug money.
The one I just broke was a look-a-like from the $1 store..

But at least I didn't break your expensive vase:)

Pigperson
06-08-2011, 12:09 AM
Mum, you are dreaming. -Moves arms around in a mysterious way-

Will

iJess
06-08-2011, 02:15 AM
Sorry mother, well there was a unicorn in the house and it was bounding around and got the vase stuck on it's horn. So the unicorn ran outside but it was too late to retrieve your vase and it smashed. I tried my best, sue the unicorn?

Kahpow
06-08-2011, 12:03 PM
Mom! You would not believe what just happened. A gang of unicorns just burst in and knocked over the vase. But then, a magical fairy came in and suddenly put it back together!

"Why is it still broken then?"

Oh, that was just the dog.

07-08-2011, 08:49 AM
I didn't do it! it was my identical twin that followed me home from school

MissSkies
07-08-2011, 07:16 PM
(Friends reference)

The door was open, and a raccoon...

Stephen
07-08-2011, 07:18 PM
it was ******* ugly anyway

Fifty-Six
08-08-2011, 06:14 AM
Oh my god, it's paranormal activity: our house! Mom we have to get the hell out of here now, before we get possessed! I knew that cold air wasn't just the breeze.

Matthew
08-08-2011, 11:06 AM
what vase?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!