PDA

View Full Version : Kurt Angle back in the Olympics

Milarz
07-08-2011, 06:02 AM
In a recent interview with former WWE star & current TNA star, Kurt Angle mentioned at the age of 42, he is still training to wrestle for the 2012 Olympics. Also, His TNA contract is up at the end of this month and also mentioned, he'd like to stay with TNA, but the "question" that was asked, would he go back to WWE once it is up. The answer was.. "He'd like to".

Provided from NoDQ.com

Thread closed by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): Due to persistent arguments.

Adam
07-08-2011, 11:46 AM
Never read such ******** in all my life.

He signed a new contract with TNA and he left WWE on bad terms.

Milarz
07-08-2011, 11:53 AM
If you wanna know why, how about check out the recent "voice clip" interview of his.

Shockwave.2CC
07-08-2011, 07:37 PM
Hope he does go back to the WWE

Misawa
07-08-2011, 08:24 PM
He confirmed that he plans to end his career in TNA. The news of him training for the Olympics is months old.

Milarz
08-08-2011, 02:23 AM
He confirmed that he plans to end his career in TNA. The news of him training for the Olympics is months old.

If he said what he said in a recent interview from a couple of weeks back, then thats what is happening.

Adam
08-08-2011, 08:36 AM
You're talking out your ass.

GoldenMerc
08-08-2011, 10:13 AM
Sounds intresting :P

Milarz
08-08-2011, 10:18 AM
@Adamwingie
Obviously you can not read considering he said it live 2 weeks ago, so why say it's coming out my A**? and how about come talk like that to my face? You ignorant ... thing. LOL

Wig44.
08-08-2011, 12:37 PM
@Adamwingie
Obviously you can not read considering he said it live 2 weeks ago, so why say it's coming out my A**? and how about come talk like that to my face? You ignorant ... thing. LOL

Yes because he can really come to Australia from Doncaster can't he...

Milarz
08-08-2011, 12:39 PM
Your on somebody's side that speaks like a rude lowlife? Starting to not like Habbox after a whole year -_-

Adam
08-08-2011, 01:12 PM
This place is a **** hole, it hasn't changed.

Thing is though, pal, this was discussed in the stickied WWE thread a couple of weeks ago and Angle has said that he will end his career in TNA as it gives him for time for his family and allows him time for the Olympics. If he was in the WWE he wouldn't be allowed that, like most WWE Superstars are now. Why do you think most old-timers pop on over to TNA towards the end of their tenure? Because it allows them to have a life outside of wrestling.

I don't know what else I have to tell you.

"I am signing a 3 1/2 Guarantee Contract with Tna. I will be compensated Higher than wwe. I am Proud to be in Tna. Thank You Dixie!!!"

That's a tweet from the man himself. I don't know what else I have to post in order to make your realise he will never, ever, be seen in the WWE again. At least not in a wrestling role.

Milarz
08-08-2011, 01:13 PM
You'd be laughing at yourself when you check out the interview. Pretty simple.

Adam
08-08-2011, 01:14 PM
*REMOVED*

Edited by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude to other members!

Milarz
08-08-2011, 01:27 PM
Dude, how old are you? 10? Your lucky i still have 2 months left of my police course otherwise i'd boot ya from this site. I don't like rude, ignorant people. Before you start mouthing off, how about read the original thread post. I never said he said "he is coming back". He said he'd like to and he might. But according to you, his recent interview was a whole lie. *REMOVED*

Edited by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude to other members!

Adam
08-08-2011, 01:42 PM
LOL.

I rest my case with that post.

Thanks for making me laugh haha, oh my.

Edited by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post to cause arguments!

Milarz
08-08-2011, 01:47 PM
Being booted from the site and you say rest your "case". lol. Yeah ok :S

Edited by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post to cause arguments!

Adam
08-08-2011, 01:49 PM
Oh yes, the police have just knocked on my door. Can't come on here anymore otherwise I'll be sent to prison.

Milarz
08-08-2011, 01:54 PM
LOL WTF

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!