Its on Sky Sports 1 now.

Is anybody else watching it?

Its half time and Man City are 2-0 up.

Swearwolf
07-08-2011, 04:22 PM
UNITEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

luce
07-08-2011, 04:22 PM
Watched it with my friends. Always thought we would come back (i always do i believed until the last minutes against Barca :P) but never thought we would win it that way. Was so happy with the way all the new signings played (along with Welbeck and Celever) De Gea needs to get some confidence and used to playing for us but he did have a good second half. But Nani, Rooney, celv, ando, welbeck, young all interchanged and played like they had been playing together for years.

bring on the season if we play like this all the time.

Jack.Lfc
07-08-2011, 04:32 PM
is it me or is de gay extremelly tiny?

sdbw1
07-08-2011, 04:35 PM
Tbh It was a good goal by Nani well deserved win for man united played a quality game.

Arron
07-08-2011, 08:53 PM
Amazing goals from Nani today! Atmosphere was immense, even though these games are considered to be a friendly!

Deak
07-08-2011, 09:48 PM
Fantastic game, thought United deserved victory in the end & it was an fab goal for Nani's first with brilliant one touch football followed by the goal & then at the end when he was through 1-on-1 i just knew he was going to score!

Brilliant game, which now gives United the edge over City before the start of the new PL season!

Arron
08-08-2011, 03:22 PM
We deserved the win. The 2 goals from City was against the run of play tbh. United pretty much owned City in certain points in that match. The one touch football which saw Nani score the 2nd for Utd was immense.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!