PDA

View Full Version : Pathetic, so i'm gone

Milarz
08-08-2011, 01:52 PM
All fansites of Habbo, have rude members, but nothing like Habbox. A year ago, Habbox had staff & members that were nice & knew what they were doing. But now, it's a whole new story.
First we have complete rude members and of course i get the blame as usual. Second both RM's are always "busy", there for they should not have the right to have the position. Third, they fail my app when it shouldn't have. Iv'e been around for years, including former Habbox DJ. Even when i ask why several times why i have failed, they ignore me, so again, they don't deserve to be an RM. There are only a few people here that are nice. Every time i hop on this forum, i feel so depressed. It's really sad. I may return in several months when the management have changed, because i can tell ya, right now, it's complete pathetic. So to all the nice people, bye :)

Thread moved by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): From "Welcome To Habbox Forum / Goodbye", as it is better suited here!

dbgtz
08-08-2011, 01:54 PM
I'm not kidding or anything, but I don't know who you are.

iLogan
08-08-2011, 01:56 PM
If you were a former DJ at Habbox and you resigned then you don't need to apply again, so you must have been fired?

Didn't know you, but bye.

Milarz
08-08-2011, 01:58 PM
Wasn't fired. I quit.

Chris
08-08-2011, 01:58 PM
All fansites of Habbo, have rude members, but nothing like Habbox. A year ago, Habbox had staff & members that were nice & knew what they were doing. But now, it's a whole new story.
First we have complete rude members and of course i get the blame as usual. Second both RM's are always "busy", there for they should not have the right to have the position. Third, they fail my app when it shouldn't have. Iv'e been around for years, including former Habbox DJ. Even when i ask why several times why i have failed, they ignore me, so again, they don't deserve to be an RM. There are only a few people here that are nice. Every time i hop on this forum, i feel so depressed. It's really sad. I may return in several months when the management have changed, because i can tell ya, right now, it's complete pathetic. So to all the nice people, bye :)

Thread moved by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): From "Welcome To Habbox Forum / Goodbye", as it is better suited here!

If people are rude then you can report it, but it doesn't give you the right to be rude back to them. Anyway, you can't blame management for failing your application. As you have been told multiple times, Scott and Jess are both very busy people and they both have departments to manage. If you are patient enough I'm sure you will get an explanation as to why you didn't pass, which you could then use the implement the feedback into another application.

If you decided to leave then fair enough, but I hope you'll stick around!

Milarz
08-08-2011, 02:01 PM
I know they're busy, but the both told me if i dont get a reply by that night, i failed, so yeah.. i failed. Considering nothing was wrong with my app, doubled checked everything, i find it sad. So i don't want any part of the site for a while.

beth
08-08-2011, 02:02 PM
in all fairness, i have been here a very long time and a dj in both 2007, 2010 and now and i have no idea who you are. you can't expect people to respect you because you think you deserve a said amount of respect you have to respect people back.
byebyebyebye!

Milarz
08-08-2011, 02:04 PM
Why say i can't expect people to respect me if i dont respect people? It's the other way around, thats why i'm leaving? :S

orientalframe?
08-08-2011, 02:07 PM
An opinion is an opinion... but what you have said is incredibly harsh. Of course they have the right, they both have a life and Habbox isn't a major priority to them compared to other things. You just have to be patient, as I am sure you (or probably anyone) wouldn't be able to do any better then them. Again you have to be patient, you can't just say "my application was brilliant" because other people have different opinions, and since they are the managers they seem to know best.

If you decide to leave, I hope to see you back.. :)

geo
08-08-2011, 02:09 PM
Tbh, peoples apps may have been better than yours so whatever. I'm sure yours wasn't the best.
Bye.

scott
08-08-2011, 02:11 PM

Ok since you've taken it upon yourself to be rude about myself and Jess I will do the same about you. I told you on more than one occasion if you did not get a reply back then you were not succesful in your application. You are a very rude and obnoxious person who seems to think they are the best DJ in the world, on your old account (Which I was under the impression you were banned on flipflop!! but I'll make sure it gets banned now that I've realised it's not since it's against the rules to have more than one forum account) you were continuely rude towards other forum members and avoided the filter. You were fired from Habbox: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=694449&highlight=partystar so you do need to reapply. Myself and Jess have every right to pass/fail an application on 1) Your DJing skills/quality and 2) your attitude and you failed the application due to the latter not because of your DJing skills.

see ya later

Milarz
08-08-2011, 02:12 PM
Stop telling me to be patient. This is whats getting me angry, they have "told me". Please read above ^
Again, i may sound selfish "but", i have never failed an app, and the app i did for habbox is no different from the rest. In several years. I double checked everything also. There for there was no reason for it to fail. But i don't really care. I wont be replying anymore. Whats said has been said and thats all that matters. Be back in like half a year or so. Bye

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!