PDA

View Full Version : BT Apprenticeship

jackass
11-08-2011, 01:07 PM
I applied for a BT Apprenticeship a while back, and have just got a reply for an invite to one of their "Hub Days". This is the last stage of the recruitment process for their apprenticeships.

I'm just curious whether anyone here has had/got/getting one? I don't really have any idea what i'll be doing, or where i'll be working or pretty much anything - they seem to like keeping things quiet. :P

Shoe
16-08-2011, 12:28 AM
Why do you wanna work for BT ? :P

Arron
18-08-2011, 12:50 PM
I applied for that on Monday. Probably too late though. Which Apprenticeship did you go for?

jackass
18-08-2011, 01:06 PM
Why do you wanna work for BT ? :P

Why not...?

I applied for that on Monday. Probably too late though. Which Apprenticeship did you go for?

I went for the Customer Support & Design (IT) apprenticeship. It was a good day actually. They sent half of us home at lunch time who were unsuccessful - I managed to stay though! :D

Then I had an interview and they'll let me know in two weeks whether or not i've got a place. :)

Recursion
20-08-2011, 12:07 AM
BT Apprenticeships are very well known and they may even sponsor you through Uni in some circumstances, it was one of my backup plans if I didn't get into Uni :P

jackass
26-08-2011, 01:01 PM
Awesome news - they've just rung me and told me I was successful and i'll be starting on the 26th September!

What makes it even better... today is my birthday! :D

MissAlice
26-08-2011, 06:55 PM
Awesome news - they've just rung me and told me I was successful and i'll be starting on the 26th September!

Well done, you are very lucky to have got an apprenticeship and success is now in your hands, so good luck with it and Happy Birthday :)

RyanDOT
26-08-2011, 07:02 PM
Well done, I applied for an apprenticeship with BT and got an email a couple of months ago, but I don't think I replied back since I got offered a different apprenticeship.

The best chance of getting an apprenticeship I ever had, was for the Olympics, unfortunally I failed the exam and it was the first time I undertook that type of exam, but I passed it second time round :)

So congratulations and happy birthday!

Suspective
26-08-2011, 07:03 PM

Congratulations. Well done on getting an apprenticeship at a time when jobs are in demand. :)

Happy Birthday too. :D

Recursion
26-08-2011, 07:04 PM
Nice one! You won't regret it, BT is renowned for their Apprenticeship scheme! :)

Arron
26-08-2011, 09:08 PM
Very good! I've applied two years in a row now for an Apprenticeship with BT but have had to turn them down due to personal/family reasons.

Happy Birthday, too!

james,
27-08-2011, 02:36 PM
Well done and Good-Luck!

jackass
28-08-2011, 05:07 PM
Thanks all, really appreciate it! :)

I'm really excited! :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!