Yes its this time of the year again where the football league starts

So same as usual

Who you got?
Score prodictions?

We have reading @ Home.
Hoping for a 2:0 win

j0rd
11-08-2011, 08:05 PM
We got Man City in the first game of the season.
It will be quite a obvious win for MC but I think Swans will give them a hard time.

Kasabian
11-08-2011, 08:09 PM
AFC Telford v Luton Town has been called off, so no game for me this weekend. Pretty pissed off about it.

Sunday, Blackpool 1-1 Peterborough.

Hopefully.

Deak
11-08-2011, 08:27 PM
First home game of the season v Brentford

Hoping to follow on from a good win against Oldham last week!

Prediction - Home win

brandon
11-08-2011, 08:32 PM
Norwich have Wigan away. It's going be weird to be on Match of the Day on Saturday.

Lamz
11-08-2011, 09:37 PM
Arsenal - Newcastle
2-1

hope so

Deak
11-08-2011, 09:44 PM
Norwich have Wigan away. It's going be weird to be on Match of the Day on Saturday.

Especially when you look where you were 2 years ago!

Good luck to ya!

Spuds
12-08-2011, 12:11 PM
Swansea at home... welcome 'em the to the Prem.

Shockwave.2CC
14-08-2011, 01:03 AM
Yes its this time of the year again where the football league starts

So same as usual

Who you got?
Score prodictions?

We have reading @ Home.
Hoping for a 2:0 win

Dam it went the other way and they won 2:0 *cries*

Deak
14-08-2011, 08:11 AM
Unlucky, lol :)

We won 2-0 again & sit 2nd (or rather joint top) in the league & have made a great start to this league one tour :D

Suspective
14-08-2011, 08:14 AM
We've got Stoke later.

2-0 to the Blues hopefully.

Spuds
16-08-2011, 11:46 AM
We got Man City in the first game of the season.
It will be quite a obvious win for MC but I think Swans will give them a hard time.
Welcome to the Premiership.

Matthew
16-08-2011, 12:19 PM
Aguero looks very good, shame Chelsea didn't get him (instead going for the 13m more expensive Torres... :P)

Torres did look good against Stoke though. I'm not just annoyed or anything because Chelsea drew, but is it only me who hates the way Stoke play football? They are incredibly rough, outlined by shawcross's hack on Torres. They're a good team and I do hope they do well this year, but sometimes looking at how they play their rugby football does annoy me.

Suspective
16-08-2011, 08:10 PM
Aguero looks very good, shame Chelsea didn't get him (instead going for the 13m more expensive Torres... :P)

Torres did look good against Stoke though. I'm not just annoyed or anything because Chelsea drew, but is it only me who hates the way Stoke play football? They are incredibly rough, outlined by shawcross's hack on Torres. They're a good team and I do hope they do well this year, but sometimes looking at how they play their rugby football does annoy me.

I totally agree with you.

They are always hacking away, it was only the other year they injured one of Arsenal's young players. I did think they kept targeting Torres. :P Chelsea deserved at least one penalty, which they didn't get. Torres is looking quite good now, hopefully Villas Boas can unlock his talent a bit more and get him on the score sheet on a regular basis.

At the moment I'm following the Forest game, there isn't a live commentary though unfortunately. Apart from the paid one on their site - which is a rip off.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!