PDA

View Full Version : [HxSS] Holiday Blushes - Ends 21st August

Inseriousity.
16-08-2011, 10:29 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/Lido/Holiday+Blushes

Holidays are known to be embarrassing especially if you go abroad because people tend to just let go of themselves completely because no-one knows who they are. Anything that happens won't come back to bite later on! For this competition, post the most embarrassing holiday event you've had. It doesn't have to be something that happened abroad and it doesn't even have to be real. The most embarrassing will win! Good luck!

This is a HxSS competition. Please let us know what team you are in so that you can win the points! If you are not in a team, click here (http://www.habbox.com/teams) and join one for the chance to win 2 thrones and much more!

Prize: 50 points, 5 credits + 10 rep

beth
16-08-2011, 10:49 PM
my mom used to enter me into loads of talent competitions on holiday cause she is pushy like that, anyway, when i was 12 i was in some disco diva competition and i was doing some kick and my skirt fell down on stage showing my knickers to the whole of the holiday club. it's a good job i had my best pants on really.

chantellehugs
16-08-2011, 11:04 PM
I was at this adventure resort where you got to do lots of different activities like going into caves, rock climbing, cycling and canoeing. One day we'd all been down in the caves and we were waiting to climb back up the ladder to get out and I was tired so I sat down to rest by the wall. One of the guys then pretended to run towards his friend but must have misjudged how tall he was with a helmet on, and just as he was about to crash into his friend he smashed his head into the low sloping ceiling. Everyone fell about laughing and as I was about to stand up and point the finger and laugh, I misjudged how tall I was and banged my head off of the ceiling as I rose to stand. Thankfully no-one was hurt because we had safety gear on but I think I must have laughed for hours afterwards!

Jordan
16-08-2011, 11:06 PM
There was this massive slide at my hotel, and I went down it and my shorts ripped all the way down the side. So im crawling around in the water holding my shorts up, shouting for my mum to get me a towel. They must of thought I was a right ****.

team red btw xx

wiktoria
17-08-2011, 01:13 AM
About 6 years ago I went on holiday and I saw my dad walking out of a shop. I ran up to him and hugged him. Only then I realised it wasn't my dad it was a complete stranger.

brichey2
17-08-2011, 02:03 AM
Well one christmas my great great grandma gave me a box a candy, since I was a kid and candy was like the most awesome thing you have ever had. Relentless I opened the box found out they were apricot candies, bu hat wasn't the worst part they were 10 years old. The most disgusting thing I have ever tasted in my life. My uncle found them good though.

Eric
17-08-2011, 03:17 AM
I was going to China last year. I arrived at the airport and was feeling hungry so i went to McDonalds and grab a burger and a cup of hot coffee. It's already late, so when i was rushing to the custom, i accidentally dropped the hot coffee and split it all over my shirt. I quickly change my shirt but too late, i missed the flight.

#Team Red

Jordan:A
17-08-2011, 04:09 AM
We went to watch the entertainment in some post hotel my auntie and uncle were staying at, we were waiting in the lobby for them and I sat down and knocked this massive vase and it started to wobble and made this funny nose, everyone was just there stood staring at me, I went sooooooo red

- Blue team

Showder
17-08-2011, 04:18 AM
There was one time when I was 8 when I was on a holiday in Hong Kong and we were travelling by ... bus? And we went to disneyland for almost full day , boy was I exhausted! So I told the tour guide that I'm tired and I'm going to sleep in Disney , the tour guide looked at me , with a funny smile. So yes I did sleep , when I woke up I realised I was in a restaurant and my dad practically carried me to the restaurant with saliva drooling around my T-Shirt and mouth and he said one american asked my dad "Is your daughter paralyzed?" My dad just stared at the guy and the guy went away. Back to when I woke up , one waitress said , do you need couple of tissues? I said Why? The waitress said my skirt is wet. Blaarrrgh worse trip of my life. 100% TRUE.

*Green * Team * Woop! *

iLion
17-08-2011, 07:51 AM
When I the gang of top gear we're there and a wave came and swept me off my feet

Team Blac ftw x

zuhes
17-08-2011, 08:41 AM
Lmfao I've got
Loads but the best one was when I got drunk and these like teenagers carried me home on a suit case buggie thing. And my dad was so angry he had them teenagers up to the wall he didernt hurt them or anything but it was so embarrassing. And then we had to stay round e pool the last day and they where they I was red all day.

lawrawrrr
17-08-2011, 10:08 AM
Euuugh. Too many to count!

The worst one was probably when we were at a hotel so there were loads of people round the pool and there was this huge diving board. I love diving so I thought, let's give it a go! Did a few reeeeally good dives, and this cute guy comes up and we start talking and he challenges me to a diving comp - with a few other people too. I'd seen him dive and I thought it'd be easy so yeah. Did one good dive, some people actually cheered (they could see what was happening) then next time, without even doing a flip or anything, I totally bellyflop. He jumps in like right after me, but his trunks came down and he jumped pretty close! I was like right in front of one of those jet things so it was kinda difficult to stay back too... oops. I never spoke to him after that (shame).

orientalframe?
17-08-2011, 10:10 AM
when i went to hawaii there was this party thing and i was forced into going on stage to do hula dancing with grass skirts, leis and coconuts on my boobs!!! i just felt that was embarassing imo since i had no idea what i was doing :S:S......

team blue obv

Jazz
17-08-2011, 10:19 AM
when I was 7 and I went to cornwall for the summer, I went to Plymouth for a day and managed to trip over into a biffa bin :| Never again will I be going to that shop..

#TeamBlack

Pigperson
17-08-2011, 11:37 AM
I was in Dubai when I was young (please take this into consideration because I wouldn't be so stupid lol). Anyway, Sheikhs out there wear those robes that cover up their face and body etc and we were shopping and my dad had gone off so he wasn't with us. I saw a man walking towards me so I naturally thought it was my dad returning with a recent purchase so I ran up to him and pulled his head cloth off which obviously left me looking at a random arab...

Blue Team.

Will

Habbies
17-08-2011, 02:00 PM
I lost from my friends in The Lost City.

iJess
17-08-2011, 03:13 PM
About to get on the plane, then I got my foot stuck inbetween the space between the plane and the steps and it took like half an hour to get me out :(

Green! xx

=Lizzy
17-08-2011, 03:15 PM
I was in Germany, and it was sunny so we went to the beach, i was getting changed and unfortunately a gush of wind came,resulting in my towel blowing up.Luckily for me however, only a couple people saw.

Still really embarassing.

BLACK..X

Stephen
17-08-2011, 08:06 PM
lost in majorca, crawling on the floor drunk with a broken shoe in my hand in a busy street with lots of people watching and laughing :(

brichey2
17-08-2011, 09:37 PM
Well one christmas my great great grandma gave me a box a candy, since I was a kid and candy was like the most awesome thing you have ever had. Relentless I opened the box found out they were apricot candies, bu hat wasn't the worst part they were 10 years old. The most disgusting thing I have ever tasted in my life. My uncle found them good though.

- Team Red BTW lol forgot to put it

nathanb48
17-08-2011, 11:40 PM
Spain at the age of 13! Knowing how to say Hello, Goodbye and numbers 1-10! I was at the beach with my family and we all wanted a drink. So I was in-charge of drinks and I had to go get them from a nearby shop. So I tried so hard and said "Un coco cola" and tried so hard. I mentioned around 10 drinks and she actually got them. Then I got a reply "Is that it?" and after all my effort she spoke English. Embarrassing with my sister there and that's the only thing she said the whole way back. I felt so embarrassed and she knew that I was English and trouble speaking Spanish!

Team GREEN!

chocobo
18-08-2011, 03:36 PM
Whilst on holiday Nanna came to watch us bowling (shes old) while she was walking along her skirt fell down.
She didnt stop to pull it up but took it off and walked along with it in her hand!

TEAM_ RED

ChloeeBALDWIN
18-08-2011, 04:40 PM
In dubai my twin sister and one of the twins we met in Dubai went up to the staff and said
"Hi , me Jessica, she yasmin, we polish"
The man replied
"You want polish (the spray stuff)
Then they had a convo.. a normal one then before you know it.. they are on a golf cart coming up to us, 6 workers 2 TWINS 2 TWINS! *Gets camera phone out* :/
Blue irl

This is sadly true :S

monkey-anne
18-08-2011, 05:43 PM
i went cornwall and we stayed in this cottage, and at night time there was lots off bugs coming threw the walls because it was a wholey wall. And the next day we went out to the beach and my dad loves dancing even though he cant dance unless you count swaying side to side a dance anyway they were having a yoga class at the beach and my dad wondered into it and started dancing behide the yoga teacher and then he did starting turning in circles hitting his bum.after that the yoga teacher turned round and she put her head onto his bum i was so embaressed that i had to drag him off the beach and back to our car

Hartox
19-08-2011, 04:11 AM
This time last year I was out for the day in town, I was with two of my friends and we'd just had something to eat in mcdonalds, I was walking down the stairs and fell literally down 2 flights of stairs, I didn't hurt myself at all weirdly but i was covered from head to toe in strawberry milkshake, the whole of mcdonalds crowded around me to make sure I was ok, i was so embarassed i just wanted to get outside so slid out and had to walk all the way down the road to the next shop to get cleaned up :(

#Red team.

nvrspk4
20-08-2011, 06:21 AM
Blue Team

We were at a magic show at some fancy place and it was just a bunch of kids and I was probably like 9 at the time. The magician picked me to help out with his trick and I was chuffed - big bad boy right here. He then announced that he was going to make me disappear. At this point I'm THRILLED and think I'm the coolest thing ever. So he puts a sheet in front of me and tells me that I'm going to run into the door just off to the right. He then tells everyone else to close their eyes and count to 10.

I made a dash for the door and started yanking on it - the damn thing was locked! He was at 3 and making eyes at me like WTH? I mouthed "LOCKED!" at him and then ran for a nearby pool table and dove under it as it was the only thing with any cover that I could make it to in time. They opened their eyes and spotted me and all crowded around the pool table staring at me. Oops.

Clumping
20-08-2011, 10:26 PM
I was on holiday in spain, and our row of villas had a communal pool. After diving in the pool, i got out to jump in again, but as i was about to my cousin pointed out I had slipped out of my bikini top on one side.
cringing forever

Team Black

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!