PDA

View Full Version : outta here

Sharon
19-08-2011, 02:49 AM
lol hi

just actually had the idea to leave so yeah why not lmao although ill probs cave in by like tomorrow im gonna log out after this so i don't forget tehe so yeah i guess im off if you haven't already figured that out... there's no much for me here plus people (lol hi hxhd dept plus haters) have made it clear they don't want me around as apparently i cause too much chaos getting people fired or warned, that's when im not busy bumming spam or stalking flyingjesus' twitter (that doesn't exist hahaha)

im not going to make a massive list of who i like because believe it or not these few months the number has significantly dropped!!! itd be more fun to list who i don't like but im sure they know who they are inside however a few people i will love forever are buttons, flyingjesus, reem neem, neversoft, dgbtz, stephen, paige, rosy, jurv, mathew, alex3213, shar, calvin, richie, ross, mike, AGWNRH, bethie, rosie, tara and people like that! defo jen/tom though, i don't speak to the people towards the end of the list much excluding calvin however they actually keep themselves to themselves which is more than i can say for some other members here. stuff like targetting members on clones or bullying others in hxss events really give habbox such a crack in the mirror so i think a certain individuals need to rethink what they do.

anyway i will still read some stuff when richie links me to threads (a) and chances are i will be back soon so yeah expect it. BYE!

Thread closed by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): As member has decided to stick around! :)

HotelUser
19-08-2011, 03:01 AM
lol hi

just actually had the idea to leave so yeah why not lmao although ill probs cave in by like tomorrow im gonna log out after this so i don't forget tehe so yeah i guess im off if you haven't already figured that out... there's no much for me here plus people (lol hi hxhd dept plus haters) have made it clear they don't want me around as apparently i cause too much chaos getting people fired or warned, that's when im not busy bumming spam or stalking flyingjesus' twitter (that doesn't exist hahaha)

im not going to make a massive list of who i like because believe it or not these few months the number has significantly dropped!!! itd be more fun to list who i don't like but im sure they know who they are inside however a few people i will love forever are buttons, flyingjesus, reem neem, neversoft, dgbtz, stephen, paige, rosy, jurv, mathew, alex3213, shar, calvin, richie, ross, mike and people like that! defo jen/tom though, i don't speak to the people towards the end of the list much excluding calvin however they actually keep themselves to themselves which is more than i can say for some other members here. stuff like targetting members on clones or bullying others in hxss events really give habbox such a crack in the mirror so i think a certain individuals need to rethink what they do.

anyway i will still read some stuff when richie links me to threads (a) and chances are i will be back soon so yeah expect it. BYE!

It looks like you listed off a lot of nice people to me :). I think there's always going to be people you have difficulties getting along with or putting up with. Probably, there will be more of these sort of people than people you do know and do get along with. But if you surround and focus on the people you do like and who do get along with you in life you'll be a lot more happy. Don't let the bad apples spoil the bunch!

scottish
19-08-2011, 03:11 AM
bye4now

Zeptis
19-08-2011, 04:52 AM
I havent gotten the chance to know you, but bye.

beth
19-08-2011, 05:01 AM
ah sharon :( make sure you pop into hxhd and stuff, i always enjoy the drama xxxxx

Muct
19-08-2011, 10:48 AM
we skyped for months and months and i didnt get a mention what is this HUH
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

geo
19-08-2011, 10:57 AM
bye shaz. :)

despect
19-08-2011, 10:59 AM
aww its a shame you're leaving even though we never really talk but have fun in whatever you next :P

Nick
19-08-2011, 11:00 AM
Byee byee

Tom
19-08-2011, 11:08 AM
Awww! You can't go :( - You better still be on MSN:'(

Chris
19-08-2011, 11:12 AM
Shame to see you leave Shaz! I hope you'll change your mind and decide to stick around. :)

Rozi
19-08-2011, 11:25 AM
byeeeeeeeeee

Matthew
19-08-2011, 11:55 AM
See you tomorrow ;)

Just kidding, but I hope you do return some time :)

Goodbye!

FlyingJesus
19-08-2011, 12:11 PM
YOU'LL BE BACK or I'll punch you in the knees and post you to Saurav

Jssy
19-08-2011, 12:16 PM
Shame I didn't get to know you, bye x

buttons
19-08-2011, 12:30 PM
ew i hope you're not leaving because of the haters, they're not worth it :)
you probably won't miss anything, not much to come on here for anymore. i agree that people need to stop trying to impress others and think about what they say and do instead but ah well, welcome to life. you know you have me on msn if you ever want to talk about kpop or anything else if you do go xoxo

think you missed allan off btw;)

Showder
19-08-2011, 12:55 PM
Will miss you hun :L God bless!

dbgtz
19-08-2011, 01:02 PM
ciao, even though it wont be for obv reasons
p.s. you spelt it wrong

wixard
19-08-2011, 01:39 PM
bye4now

this..

Catzsy
19-08-2011, 03:28 PM
There is no point leaving for the 'haters'. Everyone is different. There is a lot of point staying for people that appreciate you. You are part of the Habbox institution and history now so have a big think about this. xx

Jordan
19-08-2011, 09:57 PM
bye cyaz tomorrow

Aaron
19-08-2011, 10:25 PM
Bye, take care! :)

RyRy
19-08-2011, 10:45 PM
BYE SHARON HAVE FUN WATCHING KOREAN THINGS

Neversoft
19-08-2011, 11:38 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHAZAM WHY

WHAT IS YOUR TWITTER I NEED IT SO I CAN LET YOU KNOW WHEN I FINALLY WATCH BOYS BEFORE FLOWERS AND CITY HUNTER

DON'T GO

iJess
20-08-2011, 03:16 AM
Awww! Didn't really get to know you but take care :)

Paige.
20-08-2011, 06:01 PM
never give them what they want, they're your motivators!
love you long timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3

Jordan:A
20-08-2011, 06:12 PM
Byeee x

Casanova
20-08-2011, 06:31 PM
Goodbye hun, you know you can always leave me an offline message on MSN and I'll get around to it. I know recently I've been no where to be seen but there's reasonssss. I'll catch up with you on MSN and hopefully you'll return if you feel the time or lack of ******s on-forum is the correct time to come back.

I'll miss your chats about general rubbish, gossip and serious stuffs!

Speak soon ;) xx

GirlNextDoor15
22-08-2011, 07:08 AM
Even though we don't talk to each other much, see ya soon! :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!