PDA

View Full Version : Oh Dad ~ Ends 15th September

.:!SaReBeAr!:.
30-08-2011, 11:10 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/Plasto/Oh+Dad

Dads are known for how silly they can be, having their own sense of humour no-one understands and the D.I.Y "skills" that amaze us all, but there are occasions things Dads do are just plain embarrassing and you just think "oh Dad not in public!" whether that's dodgy dancing or saying something really embarrassing because he thinks it's cool. Over in Australia, it was Father's Day on the 4th of September and to celebrate, for this competition, I'd like you to tell me the funniest dad moment you have experienced. The most embarrassing/funniest will win! Good luck!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

xxSweetnSpicyxx
11-09-2011, 12:34 AM
My dad starting singing I can't be tamed in Mcdonalds when he was on a diet...A DANCE AND ALL! :'(

ChloeeBALDWIN
12-09-2011, 07:40 PM
We was in spain,
And he was sunbathing (as you do)
But he had this plaster on his back I stuck on there as a joke the night before (long story)
So at nice i ripped the plaster off and it looked like he couldnt tan a rectangle on his back..
Then he started peeling on his head which made half of his head go brown. so he had to were this ridculous hat around spain for 2 weeks :L
(this is true btw)

Jazz
12-09-2011, 09:58 PM
I was at my aunties 50th birthday and my dad was dancing with his cousin (rather badly) Me and my friend decided to join him, by busting some totally bangin' moves (oh yes). My mate decided she was going to show off and do a headstand, my dad decided he could do it to and tried to stand on his head, my 2nd cousin (who I love forever and was dancing with him) decided to 'nudge' him in the private area. He fell to the floor and couldnt get up for about 5 minutes.

I dont think that I have laughed as much as I did that day.

Kahpow
14-09-2011, 04:05 AM
My Dad went to pick me & my friends up at the mall, and he came directly from the beach, so he was walking around in a red speedo & cowboy hat yelling my name for 20 minutes.

karter
14-09-2011, 11:26 AM
I was 8 and we were having a christmas party at my uncle's when dad started dancing and he asked me to join, when he took my hand my gloves came in his hands and he fell on the table of drinks -________-

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!