PDA

View Full Version : Word Vomiting - Ends 15th September

Jurv
10-09-2011, 12:52 AM
http://habbox.com/text/22/Word+Vomiting

A vast number of songs nowadays are associated with love and heartbreak. One of my favourite artists at the moment has got to be Adele. If you have a listen to her albums you will come to realise that they are both about love and past relationships. The songs on her albums each have a meaning, 'Rolling In The Deep' was her way of saying things in the heat of the moment whereas 'Someone Like You' was summing up her relationship and contradicts 'Rolling In The Deep'. For this competition I want you to tell me what kind of song you would compose if you had the chance. This can be anything from expressing your feelings towards someone to describing your life. I've created a template for you which will hopefully help you out.

Song Title:
What's the song about?:

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

xxSweetnSpicyxx
10-09-2011, 11:56 PM
Song title: Mashed Potatos
By: MP Hater ft. Jedward
What the song is about: The song is about a girl at school that doesn't like the schools mashed potatos so she goes to all the potato farms in Ireland and rips all the potatoes out of the ground. Although she didn't realise that one of them was owned by Jedward, so when she was in the middle of tearing the potatoes out of the ground Jedward saw her and it ended up into this big rap battle between them. :)<3mashedpotatos.

MonkeyJay
11-09-2011, 02:27 AM
Song Name: HXAD (Habbox/Habbo ALL DAY)
What is the song About?: Playing habbo and listening to habbox all day!

Zeptis
11-09-2011, 05:22 PM
I'm going through a phase where I'm in love with rapping, so I guess a rap song,

Song name: History
About: Me

Kaytti
12-09-2011, 11:10 AM
Song title: Ladyboys of Thailand.

About the time this guy dated a woman who turned out to be a Thai ladyboy. Although initially freaked, he began to notice things about her/him that he liked. The song ends with them intimately sharing an ice-cream in a tourist area of Thailand while quoting David Attenborough shows.

Jazz
12-09-2011, 09:38 PM
Name: Stereotyped

About the song: It will base around the stereotype of a young adult, the pain we go through when we are not trusted by others (mainly adults) because they believe in the stereotypes of a teenager

Mark
13-09-2011, 06:29 PM
Name: Chacarron by El Chombo
About the song: The song is about a guy from latin america who likes to look like an idiot during a drunken mishap.

Here's the video so you know what I mean

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vstma42lHEk

Kahpow
14-09-2011, 03:13 AM
Name: ICanHasCheezburger?
About the Song: This song would be about all the different types of internet memes, ranging from LOLCATS to ITS OVER 9000!

beth
14-09-2011, 03:42 AM
songname: shake yer mangos.
it's about when you feel so good you just wanna smd at everyone. shake yr mangos shake shake.

karter
14-09-2011, 11:28 AM
Name : you don't know anything

it makes fun of people who think they are cool and know everything and think everyone else is a fool

iJess
14-09-2011, 01:58 PM
Name; If only you knew

About; Yeah it would be about the artist expressing their feelings towards someone else but not having the guts to say it to their face :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!