PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Games

Shockwave.2CC
16-09-2011, 12:34 PM
e i e i e i o

So who you got this weekend?
What do you think the score will be?

We got Brighton & Hove Albion @ home
Lets see if we can do the same to them like we did to Brighton and knock the leaders off the top (yn)

Bodon
16-09-2011, 12:59 PM
I don't know what Leicester City's league.
But, I watch EPL though.
Couldn't wait for QPR, MU vs Chelsea and Tot vs Liver.
Is gonna be rock !!!

Spuds
16-09-2011, 02:43 PM
I don't know what Leicester City's league.
But, I watch EPL though.
Couldn't wait for QPR, MU vs Chelsea and Tot vs Liver.
Is gonna be rock !!!

Leicester are in the Championship, the division QPR were playing in the previous season.

Fulham away.

Kasabian
16-09-2011, 02:47 PM
Bath City at home for AFC Telford.

Bath appear to be the whipping boys of the Conference, so we need to get a win, for confidence. Especially after recent results.

Ardemax
16-09-2011, 03:30 PM
Blackburn.

I'm sure even Arsenal could pull off a win against them.

Swansea also have WBA at home.

T@R
16-09-2011, 03:50 PM
Bristol City, hopefully another 3 points

TheCasualSpy
16-09-2011, 04:42 PM
Ross county vs Livingston

iRaaave.
16-09-2011, 05:36 PM
Bristol City, easy win.

brandon
17-09-2011, 02:05 AM
Arrogance! Hope Bristol City win lol.

Norwich have Bolton away.

-Heart
17-09-2011, 09:41 AM
QPR at home, alot tougher game than it was 7 days ago.

iRaaave.
17-09-2011, 03:56 PM
2-1 Leeds Clayton 3', McCormack 86'
Bristol Goalscorer = KILKENNY (Fat ****)

Such a great win was crapping myself those last few mins! bring on the manc ***** tuesday!

Shockwave.2CC
17-09-2011, 06:04 PM
e i e i e i o

So who you got this weekend?
What do you think the score will be?

We got Brighton & Hove Albion @ home
Lets see if we can do the same to them like we did to Brighton and knock the leaders off the top (yn)

Yep done it again
Last time we beat the Championship leaders (Southampton) and knocked them off the top spot
Now we've done the same to Brighton & Hove Albion today and knocked them off top spot
Beat them 1:0

Ardemax
18-09-2011, 04:01 PM
Lost 4-3 to Blackburn LAWL

But Swans won 3-0, so happy days!

Describe
18-09-2011, 04:58 PM
Brilliant games today.

I wrote on another forum about them:

Liverpool were outclassed today and Kenny Dalglish was obviously furious with the referees decision making but I'm not sure if his argument is going to be a justified one or not. Let's break the fouls down; Adam went in studs up against Parker when he went for a volley and that is always going to be a yellow, unluckily for Adam it was his second of the match. Skrtel is usually an good defender but he couldn't keep up with Gareth Bale and his cynical tackles just showed that he was a beaten man. Good job by Tottenham to seal the victory over a lesser Liverpool side.
and during the Manchester United game:

Dominant Manchester United storm into a three nil lead over Chelsea. The game is being played with such an amazing pace and the Chelsea defense can't handle the likes of Nani, Phil Jones and Rooney sprinting through their lines. Impressive defending by Evra with ha acrobatic clearances and pacey runs up the side of the pitch. Good for Smalling to get a goal, it's not the first time either. Bright future for that young lad.
then quoting someone who was like "lol torres, nice miss"

Brilliant moment. It's brilliant how the commentators were complimenting him and saying things like "To those who thought Torres would never find form again, think again", and that then he goes and does a thing like that. A total lapse of concentration from the guy but I'll admit he scored a nice goal to make the result 3-1. Manchester United saw it out though and they had another excellent performance. Long may it continue.

Camy
18-09-2011, 05:47 PM
Only managed to watch the old firm game this week, but it was a good match, the better team came out on top. :)

Matthew
18-09-2011, 06:05 PM
Man U vs Chelsea was a fantastic match, shame we lost :P

I really feel for Torres, he had a fantastic game but the only thing people will remember was his awful miss.
Hopefully this game is a sign that Torres is back!

Spuds
20-09-2011, 07:23 AM
Feels like a loss, been a poor week for Mancini tactically wise. A draw at home to Napoli and throwing a two goal lead away at Fulham.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!