PDA

View Full Version : Maldives

Technologic
19-09-2011, 06:46 PM
Anyone been? I'm thinking of going for 2-3 weeks in april/may just to give myself some time off and do some scuba diving. Any ideas which hotels to go to? My budget would be like £3000-4000

AgnesIO
19-09-2011, 07:09 PM
Anyone been? I'm thinking of going for 2-3 weeks in april/may just to give myself some time off and do some scuba diving. Any ideas which hotels to go to? My budget would be like £3000-4000

Just an idea, if you are going to university next year why not save some of that though? A lot of money.

Technologic
19-09-2011, 07:32 PM
Just an idea, if you are going to university next year why not save some of that though? A lot of money.

I have about £100k of inheritance that i'm not allowed to touch until uni, so until then i'm skint

Grig
19-09-2011, 07:33 PM
Maldives is fantastic, I am a PADI ceritified dive master myself, dived around Asia, but going to try out there when I have the money. Trust me, it will leave a huge dent into any money you're having. I don't think that budget is anywhere near enough for a 2/3 week stay, especially if you're going to dive. The Maldives is expensive.

edit: It also depends if what you said would include the plane ticket price.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!