PDA

View Full Version : Why hello there...

Lights
21-09-2011, 07:39 PM
Good Evening

Jurv
21-09-2011, 07:40 PM
Hello.

Welcome to the forum, enjoy your time here. :)

Red
21-09-2011, 07:41 PM
LMFAO short and sweet as always.
omg so glad you joined. hope ya referred me xoxoxo
Welcome to habbox daniel!!!!!! x

Lights
21-09-2011, 07:51 PM
Don't worry, I did Kirst ;)

And thank you Jurv

geo
21-09-2011, 07:56 PM
Hiya, welcome to the forum :D

Rainbow
21-09-2011, 08:03 PM
Heya, welcome to the forum!:D

Lights
21-09-2011, 08:06 PM
Nothing like a default welcome process ;)

Surely you are more creative then "Hi, welcome to the forum", people might assume you only post to gain post count :)

Aaron
21-09-2011, 08:16 PM
Welcome to Habbox! :)

Kyle
21-09-2011, 08:17 PM
euuuuugggggggg

hey welcome dan x

Lights
21-09-2011, 08:18 PM
eugg? ¬.¬

Hi kyle! How you been?!

Accipiter
21-09-2011, 08:33 PM
Kyles been exploring the deep depths of Runescape, scarier stuff than your basement.

Welcome to the forum, I think this is going to be hilarious.

Lights
21-09-2011, 08:37 PM
LOL Kyle hasn't changed then

Accipiter
21-09-2011, 08:41 PM
Expect a -rep from him, or, check cause he's just that bad.

Red
21-09-2011, 08:44 PM
giggles. missed u guis.
I went on runescape last night (shocking I know) some person tried to stab me. its so confusing.

Lights
21-09-2011, 08:46 PM
LMAO poor Kirst

I can imagine you as a damsel in distress ;)

andddd I havent got any rep ;[

Accipiter
21-09-2011, 08:48 PM
LMFAO

I remember having H5 armour then got scammed :( so I traded it for Habbo furni LMFAOIRL

Lights
21-09-2011, 08:53 PM
LOL I was never into runescape

Always bored the hell out of me, just watching my character cut down trees...

Accipiter
21-09-2011, 08:54 PM
I don't like the graphics, they agitate me more than the Pogo Mogo

Lights
21-09-2011, 09:04 PM
LOL poor Liam

I get bored with Mmorpgs

Sailerman123
21-09-2011, 11:49 PM
Welcome!

Catzsy
22-09-2011, 09:02 AM
Welcome to the forum. You seem pretty active already and I see actively posting already in the spam forum. I am surprised you haven't signed up before seeing all the people you seem to know here. Better late than never I guess. :)

Showder
22-09-2011, 10:52 AM
Welcome :D
How've you been?

Nick
22-09-2011, 01:18 PM
Nothing like a default welcome process ;)

Surely you are more creative then "Hi, welcome to the forum", people might assume you only post to gain post count :)

Hey there welcome to habbox forum, This forum has a variety of different categories and if you play habbo why dont you check out the habbox help desk for some friendly people!

Thats better ;) lol

Tom
22-09-2011, 02:45 PM
Hey, Lights! Welcome to HabboxForum - hope you enjoy everything we have to offer to you! :D

Vernier
22-09-2011, 04:16 PM
Welcome to habbox forum! :)

David.

Lights
22-09-2011, 04:51 PM
Welcome to the forum. You seem pretty active already and I see actively posting already in the spam forum. I am surprised you haven't signed up before seeing all the people you seem to know here. Better late than never I guess. :)

Well, I've seen too many people complain about Habbox for me to sign up immediately ;)

However, you know what they say, "Don't judge a book by it's cover"

Welcome :D
How've you been?
Good! yourself

Hey there welcome to habbox forum, This forum has a variety of different categories and if you play habbo why dont you check out the habbox help desk for some friendly people!

Thats better ;) lol

I've seen better ;)

Catzsy
22-09-2011, 04:55 PM
Well, I've seen too many people complain about Habbox for me to sign up immediately ;)

However, you know what they say, "Don't judge a book by it's cover"

Well that is very true and we always welcome somebody with ideas to make the forum better. It would be
pretty arrogant to say a forum can never be improved. :)

Lights
22-09-2011, 05:01 PM
Well that is very true and we always welcome somebody with ideas to make the forum better. It would be
pretty arrogant to say a forum can never be improved. :)

Ok, first thing you should do, is add a "Todays Post" link, instead of just new posts ¬.¬

Samantha
22-09-2011, 05:35 PM
Oh is that Lights from TryHabbo? Welcome to the forum!

Accipiter
22-09-2011, 05:37 PM
Yeah, so spit on him as we did then

Samantha
22-09-2011, 05:41 PM
Nah he didn't like my graphics, well I don't think he did :P oh that's a great reason to spit on him! Welcomez.

Lights
22-09-2011, 05:43 PM
Nah he didn't like my graphics, well I don't think he did :P oh that's a great reason to spit on him! Welcomez.

Hmm, I can't remember ;) I'm sure I loved you graphics, unless I told you I didn't, if so, they probably sucked then :)

Hollie
22-09-2011, 07:50 PM
hey welcome to the forum, hope you stick around! :)

Accipiter
22-09-2011, 08:00 PM
***** please this is how you write a welcome.

HabboxForum.COM! (http://www.habboforum.net)

Community!

HabboxForum has a great community at the moment, but we're not afraid of adding you to it

You may just be surprised at the warm welcome you receive!

The HabboxForum community is similar to Habbo... We have those we dislike or do not like very much, but do not worry, there are not a lot of these, and you can ignore them!

When signing up to a forum you have the chance to create more friends, get in touch with more people like you. And express yourself easier with the advanced posting system.

Some of you may ask why should we sign up to this HabboForum.net ... Well here's some pros & cons. Who am I kidding? There are no cons!!

Pros:

You can post direct Images & Videos.

You can express yourself through Signatures and Avatars as well as Usertitles.

You can engage in Forum Competitions to win client furniture whilst still being updated on the lastest habbo competitions!

You have a great variety of Texts, Colours & BBcodes such as [Strike] which strikes out text, And multiple text sizes to chose from!

Spoilers (No not the kind in Dr Who!) Telling a joke and want to leave a little tension before they read it? Then create a spoiler!

A great variety of special designated forums for YOU chose to post in! Such as Habbo Discussion forums, Teen discussion forums & Alteration forums!

HabboxForum has a great Community that is bonded closer together! This is better than those odd visits you get by a person who commented in your thread 2 weeks ago!

Captcha & Timeouts: HabboxForum does not have Captcha or Time Out, so you can forget about typing that silly little code after every post! or having to log back in every 5 mins after typing a huge post! [example of a huge post that lost many parts because of it, this one :l ]

Become Staff!

YOU COULD BECOME STAFF! The Forum has multiple departments that are always interested in getting the community much more involved with the fansite...

It has departments such as:

Graphics
Create pixel art that will be shown to the mass visitors on a daily basis, in the forum & main site!

Yes, we put our trust in you to become a forum moderator, this task is to help keep the forum clean in your own time!

Events
Interested in competitions? then why not sign up and become events staff! Where you can host forum & client games!

And do not forget, you could even become a department manager or forum manager if you work hard enough!

COMPETITIONS!

Events on HabboxForum can stretch from forum to client based prizes, the small events often give out VIP & Badges and a few client prizes worth a couple of HC.

But we also host huge special and seasonal events such as tournaments were you can win yourself prizes!

Being on the forum will make you aware of these events and if your dedicated enough your value of furniture at the moment could double! Why miss a chance to increase your worth!

Lights
22-09-2011, 08:46 PM
No cons? wut

I'll tell you one, the Alt + S shortkey never seems to work

Accipiter
22-09-2011, 08:58 PM
LMFAO

That wrote back in HF times to advertise on forums, failed horrifically

Catzsy
23-09-2011, 07:50 AM
Ok, first thing you should do, is add a "Todays Post" link, instead of just new posts ¬.¬

Sounds like a suggestion you could post in Feedback. :)

Red
23-09-2011, 08:47 AM
Sounds like a suggestion you could post in Feedback. :)

I already did LMAO but it was ignored :( so i've had to bookmark the todays post link and just click that instead.

Catzsy
23-09-2011, 09:35 AM
I already did LMAO but it was ignored :( so i've had to bookmark the todays post link and just click that instead.

Would you have the link at all?

Red
23-09-2011, 11:02 AM
Would you have the link at all?

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=696783&highlight=

Catzsy
23-09-2011, 11:21 AM
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=696783&highlight=

Well that was quite a long time ago and we have new management now so you never know. :)

Deak
23-09-2011, 03:30 PM
Hey Lights, welcome to habbox forum :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!