PDA

View Full Version : Life's Song - Ends 7th October

.:!SaReBeAr!:.
30-09-2011, 08:21 AM
http://Habbox.com/text/Teleport/Lifes+Song

Music is a part of everyday life. We use music to convey messages, issues and bring life's major conflicts to our attention. We listen to it every day, on radios and portable devices, we even enjoy going to the concerts and supporting our favourite artists. Music is a big part of our life, it tells many stories and has many hidden events behind each one. So I want to know what influential song has made a massive difference to your life or certain event, and why? It could be a major moment in your life, or just a song that is your favourite of all time.

Prize: 1 month VIP + 10 rep

CaptainAce$$
05-10-2011, 11:51 AM
Jessie J's, Who laughing now. This song shows that even your being bullied, you can still be a somebody. Look at Jessie J, She got bullied and look where she is now :)

Empired
05-10-2011, 09:26 PM
Christina Perri's, Jar of Hearts. Somebody broke her heart (or took it away), just so he could "add to his collection", but she kept on fighting and she showed him that she wasn't the nobody he'd mistaken her for. She had the strength to defeat him!

MKR&*42
07-10-2011, 04:24 PM
Lily Allen - The fear.

It's not heart breaking, or about sexuality etc. It's the message about how messed up society is, e.g. "I am a weapon of massive consumption, it's not my fault it's how I'm programmed to function". It really made me take a second look at the world, and sharpened my judgments a lot. It really makes you realise what a messed up world we live in xL

That's one of the songs which got me interested in Philosophy :3 .

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!