PDA

View Full Version : Beloved Support ~ Ends 10th October

.:!SaReBeAr!:.
01-10-2011, 12:19 AM
http://Habbox.com/text/106/Beloved+Support

I enjoy sport, any type, some may call me a sports nut. I like to show my support for my favourite teams and follow their games til the end. I love to watch all them supporters and people who love their team so much, they produce so much passion and emotion it almost brings me to tears. Over here we have this weekend being the grand final of the AFL and NRL and what lengths these teams' supporters are going to to get a seat is touching to me so show your passion for your favourite team. Tell us what sport they are involved in and why you like them?

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Sloths
06-10-2011, 07:31 AM
I don't do sports but at the moment i'm watching the Rugby World Cup here in NZ so...
Go the All Blacks, cuz they're gonna win :3

monkey-anne
06-10-2011, 08:32 AM
well i support leeds united and brazil leeds might not be the best team but i still love them so much i dont know why but i think its because i no one day they will win and they will be proud , by the way there both football teams but i have to say i like cricket aswell i dont know with team though.

oaze
06-10-2011, 04:47 PM
Shrewsbury town fc... All i have to say.

REDBULLX
06-10-2011, 11:55 PM
I always watch the Calgary Flames (Hockey) When ever the game comes on, I stop anything that I'm doing, get my jersey on and watch my favorite team play the sport I love! During the play-offs I might go the extent with tattoos on the face and arms!

Nick
07-10-2011, 12:00 AM
Collingwood.. Cause they are better than sarahs team

orientalframe?
09-10-2011, 03:36 PM
i like chelsea fc cos i was named after them kk good enough reason!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!