PDA

View Full Version : [Habboxween] Haunted Halloween - Ends 28th October

.:!SaReBeAr!:.
02-10-2011, 09:37 AM
Halloween is yet another time for us to get together with our friends to goof around. The only day of the year where you can look like the hunchback of notre dame with a face full of blisters and still win a prize. Whether we are trick or treating, creating haunted houses or telling scarey stories we always make time to have fun and celebrate the day. I bet there would be many a story to tell, an amazing scary story you have been told, the funniest trick or treat moment or just a great story about halloween. So i want to know the best.

Prize: 20 points, 1 month VIP + 10 rep.

lindenm94
27-10-2011, 01:28 PM
me and my friend told my brother to go to this door and knock on. well he did and this man answered in full costume as a werefolf, my brother was so scared he acctually bursted into tears and melted to the ground sorry but it has got to be the best thing that ever happened for me on halloween. thanks byeeeeeeeeeeeeee

MultiKaching
27-10-2011, 01:45 PM
Alright so way back in my younger days I was out trick or treating and this one house had a statue holding a container full of candy. So we each took a handful and continued on. On the way back we decided to get another handful when it all of a sudden came to life! Hahaha, I don't know if I've ever run faster than that night.

triston220
27-10-2011, 03:14 PM
I was visiting my cousins with my family. When it got dark, we went out to the trampoline to tell each other scary stories. Just as she was reaching the scariest point in her story, the cat jumped on the trampoline, making us frightened to death.

garriet
27-10-2011, 08:25 PM
ok so i was younger when this happened and i was with my friends, i was out trick or treating and there was some zombie statue next to the door and i just thought it was a statue and nothing more, so we knocked on the door and there was no reply - well no answer. so we just walked away (well attempted to) when this zombie thing grabbed my arm and scared the life out of me literally crapped myself - it gave us some sweets but then i later realised it was an orange that it had given us :'(

Edutainment
28-10-2011, 09:19 AM
To open, I have no proof of the story I am about to portray. I will go to my grave knowing what I have seen and heard is the truth. Forever, I will wonder about life after death and demons due to the things I have witnessed. However, due to human nature and our skeptism of such wild theories and claims, I can only offer an interesting story to those willing to listen.

Six or so years ago, I was pregnant with my first child. At the time, my ex-husband and I lived with his mom in a nice house in a decently sized town. Up to that point, I had never seen or heard anything crazy outside of a movie. For some unexplainable reason however, I had an innate fear of the closet in my bedroom and a certain area of the unfinished basement which could be found underneath my room. If my closet door was open, I couldn't sleep. I hated being in my own room sometimes!

This went on throughout my pregnancy. My mom-in-law chalked it up to my being weird... and pregnant. Not much else was said about it except for the whisperings of my possibly being crazy. Then, my daughter was born. The feelings of fear died away as motherhood overwhelmed all else. I had no time to entertain such silliness. Although, it was pointed out on several occassions, by many different people, that it was funny that my newborn daughter would lay for hours quietly on the couch in the living room, her head swaying back and forth, as if watching something flitting back and forth on the ceiling.

A couple of weeks later, my mom-in-law, her granddaughter, and I were in the unfinished part of the basement, cleaning and moving things around. She had a library down there. We were moving shelves and the like. Suddenly, mom got scratches down her shoulder. It could have passed for claw marks as she was sure that it was. I nodded and agreed, but inside I was rolling my eyes and thinking somehow she got scratched with something we were moving.

Sometime later, we were watching home movies in the living room. Mom went down to the basement alone to get another movie for us to watch. Suddenly, she came screeching back up the stairs... Screaming about something unseen grabbing her and holding her in place. Later, after having calmed down, she would describe it as a great overwhelming pressure, malevolent in feeling. We did not know what to say to her. Everyone just agreed with the story and we went on about our business.

Things kept happening in this manner, here and there over the next few weeks. Then, one night, as my daughter was rounding out her first six months of life, the unexplainable happened. One of my brother-in-laws was sitting in the office working on something. He hadn't budged in hours. My daughter was enjoying laying on the couch with her mommom. I told my mom-in-law that I was going to fix the baby a bottle and would be back shortly. We were the only ones home. I walked into the kitchen and turned on the water in the sink. No sooner had I done this, when very heavy footfalls started up the stairs that were between the kitchen and the dining room. I know I lost all of the color in my face as my brain registered who was home and where they were located. I dropped my daughters bottle and ran into the living room. My mom-in-laws face was every bit as white as I am sure that mine was, but I still heard myself asking the obvious. "Mom... Did you hear that?"

She yelled for her son, then told me to bundle my daughter because we were leaving. We called my ex-husband and hers to let them know that we were at a hotel and they shouldn't go home. They both thought we had gone off the deep end, but obliged us anyway.

A few days later, my mom-in-law had some of her friends come over. She knew a few people in the paranormal field as well as some friends that were wiccan and well versed in such things. After her friends went over the house, we were told that there was an open vortex in the basement directly under my closet.

My jaw hit the floor in all possible sense of the meaning. I stared at my daughter. To this day, not to curse or suggest such contraversial things, but I believe that I was opened up to a hidden world due to being pregnant with my daughter. I have not felt or seen such things since. I often find my mind wandering over the memories of watching my infant child seem to play with some unseen friend in that living room. Is it not possible that perhaps we do not see everything? It is proven that our eyes cannot see certain kinds of light. And is there something to be said for the innocence of a child? What about such arguments as ...Imaginary friends... keys disappearing... things that go bump in the night? The general population at least concurrs such minor things. But really... What are they? I will forever believe that there is a hidden veil between what can be seen by the naked eye... And what cannot.

ChloeeBALDWIN
28-10-2011, 09:41 AM
We were walking down our road trick or treating and we knocked on an oldladies door and the door creeked open and she said come in, the lights were dark and we was gonna scare this lady. She was wearing a witches outfit and said BOO she had frightened us to death. She was just laughing :L

Nick
28-10-2011, 09:51 AM
I knocked on some old ladys door and we said trick or treat , She said whats that so we explained what it was so she gave me 5 dollars

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!