PDA

View Full Version : Argument on a Habbo Retro

Gibs960
02-10-2011, 04:46 PM
Basically I had an argument with a girl on a habbo retro and it got into calling each other names (childish, I know) but the thing is she gets her mum to take a picture of what I said to her. To be honest I know that I can't really get into trouble off school because it's outside of school, and plus my dad is an ex-policeman, he knows what schools can and can not do, he's also still friends with current police men, but I digress. So, two questions.

1. Can school get me into trouble i.e. a detention?
2. What am I meant to say if I do get a detention?

Mathew
02-10-2011, 04:49 PM
How can you be sure she actually took a photography? :)

..idk, Wikiii might be able to help with this! :)

Lights
02-10-2011, 04:50 PM
Ah the innocence of the young

Chances are, she won't tell anybody, but if she does, nobody will do anything, at most, you'll get a slap on the wrist telling you what you did is wrong. I doubt anything else will happen. So, stop worrying :)

Unless of course this isn't a one off, and you have been bullying her, but thats a different matter ;)

Gibs960
02-10-2011, 04:50 PM
I can't until tomorrow but I was just making sure what to do if she has taken a picture.

And it was nothing to do with bullying, she started an argument and we both called each other names, she can't act all innocent cos my friends have pictures of her slaggin my parents off.

Accipiter
02-10-2011, 04:51 PM
You were both in the wrong, you will be told to kiss and make up then it will lead to marriage and babies.

Stephen
02-10-2011, 04:52 PM
is this thread for real

Edited by Jordan (Forum Moderator): Please do not pointless post

Gibs960
02-10-2011, 04:54 PM
Yeah because I've been in trouble with girls before and they always put on the water works and the boy always ends up in the wrong. I know that school can't do anything about stuff outside of school but it all changes when a parent plays hell.

dbgtz
02-10-2011, 04:54 PM
Well some people I know (well I know who they are) got a detention for saying something outside of school so... However it was nothing like this and it is clearly just an arguement if she's fighting back, not bullying so even if you do get in trouble then so should she unless your teachers are *****.

1. Potentially
2. If you do for bullying then say how it couldn't of been as it was clearly an arguement, and if it was for arguing then take it like a man.

Tbh I really do not think anything will happen, at most you would be looked at to see if you bully the person and really if she was that distressed she should have just stopped talking to you, unless you started to stalk her and harass her online then that is not very good.

Red
02-10-2011, 04:57 PM
is this thread for real
fumes

and school can get involved if its bullying outside school. Someone made threats to a girl in my school over facebook and he was very nearly going to be suspended. However this doesn't seem that serious and both of you were talking part in the name calling so I wouldn't worry.

AgnesIO
02-10-2011, 04:58 PM
Yeah because I've been in trouble with girls before and they always put on the water works and the boy always ends up in the wrong. I know that school can't do anything about stuff outside of school but it all changes when a parent plays hell.

Can't say I didn't laugh. You speak of them as if they are abnormal.

And you are mistaken. Schools do often get involved with things outside of school - especially social networking things.

Gibs960
02-10-2011, 04:58 PM
No, I deleted her about 3 minutes after the argument tbh. And if anything she's said more than me, she knows I'm self concious about my teeth so she starts tellin my mates that I have horrible teeth and stuff, then starts callin my dad names.

Lights
02-10-2011, 04:59 PM
Don't scare the kid by saying people have been excluding for it!

You can tell he's worrying over it!

AgnesIO
02-10-2011, 05:00 PM
No, I deleted her about 3 minutes after the argument tbh. And if anything she's said more than me, she knows I'm self concious about my teeth so she starts tellin my mates that I have horrible teeth and stuff, then starts callin my dad names.

Mate, really?

I doubt your mates give two ***** about what someone says about you, and if they haven't noticed what you look like they are evidently brain dead anyway.

Some advice in future; just don't bother.

Kyle
02-10-2011, 05:01 PM
you're both breaking the law by using habbo retro

wiktoria
02-10-2011, 05:03 PM
How can you be sure she actually took a photography? :)

..idk, Wikiii might be able to help with this! :)

LMAOOOOOOOOOO go away

it depends, if you were bullying her she can get the police involved but if she was calling you back then idk why would she report you to the police if it was her too :S

LMAOOOO KYLE

AgnesIO
02-10-2011, 05:05 PM
LMAOOOOOOOOOO go away

it depends, if you were bullying her she can get the police involved but if she was calling you back then idk why would she report you to the police if it was her too :S

LMAOOOO KYLE

I genuinely do not think anyone has ever reported someone to the police due to a habbo retro argument lol

xxMATTGxx
02-10-2011, 05:41 PM
I genuinely do not think anyone has ever reported someone to the police due to a habbo retro argument lol

Wouldn't that be classed as "wasting police time" surely? It's not breaking any laws apart from the retro itself but that's down to the people who run it.

Gibs960
02-10-2011, 05:57 PM
Is a school allowed to give sanctions for something outside of school, is there some sort of guidelines?

Accipiter
02-10-2011, 06:02 PM
You're going to get expelled, your education will be ****** up, your family will have to sell up and move to an area with a sub par school that will accept you and give you a below average education, you will leave school do a brick laying course and end up on the dole as an alcoholic for these actions.

I hope you're sorry!

Or you could just man the **** up and apologise to the girl.

Gibs960
02-10-2011, 06:35 PM
I'll apologise but only in the hope that she will, not because I'm made to, I realise that my actions were wrong and I could dealt with the situation differently but having said that she hasn't apologised for saying anything about me or my family.

Accipiter
02-10-2011, 06:40 PM
apologizing does not always mean that you are wrong and the other person is right, it just means you value your relationship more than your ego.

Done, apologising is for someone who couldn't care less how they look

Gibs960
02-10-2011, 06:43 PM
And tbh it's pointless me apologising to her because I'm still gonna get done for it if the school take it the wrong way, apparently she's saying I've been bullying her for weeks and all that.

Accipiter
02-10-2011, 06:48 PM
You not apologising is all to do with ego, you'll think you've lost because you apologised, but not really, you just foiled all her scheming plans with a single word.

Gibs960
02-10-2011, 06:51 PM
But what have I got to be sorry for, for sticking up for myself? I do have an ego, yes, but that has not a lot to do with me saying sorry. What I do not understand is why she started an argument and then when I called her a name back she gets her mum to take a picture of it?

Accipiter
02-10-2011, 06:52 PM
Because she's a silly little cow

I can call someone a silly little cow still mean it and say sorry

Learn to play the world we live in or you'll sit at the bottom worrying about silly things

AgnesIO
02-10-2011, 06:53 PM
But what have I got to be sorry for, for sticking up for myself? I do have an ego, yes, but that has not a lot to do with me saying sorry. What I do not understand is why she started an argument and then when I called her a name back she gets her mum to take a picture of it?

You've done nothing wrong and neither has she.

Just ignore it.

Gibs960
02-10-2011, 06:54 PM
Thing is though, she's got just as much to apologise for but doesn't have the courtesy to do so.

Accipiter
02-10-2011, 06:55 PM
Then neither do you have the courtesy at the moment, man up and be bigger than her.

I'm sure you can apologise and feel proud that you did so...

Gibs960
02-10-2011, 07:22 PM
I just tried to apologise and she can't for the life of her see that she's done a thing wrong. And she then went on to say "It's not worth me speakin to him".

Accipiter
02-10-2011, 07:25 PM
You aren't suppose to say

"I'm sorry now I think you need to apologise for being a ****"

as

Counters

I'm sure you didn't mean what you called her, so say the truth "I'm sorry I didn't mean to call you those things, you just hurt me."

You don't force an apology off her, you just express that she hurt you, which tends to lead on to an apology.

Gibs960
02-10-2011, 07:41 PM
She won't stay in the room long enough for me to say what I want to say.

Accipiter
02-10-2011, 07:42 PM
Wait do you know this girl irl?

Gibs960
02-10-2011, 07:44 PM
Yeah, that's why I'm on about school...

Accipiter
02-10-2011, 07:46 PM
Just apologise like a normal person

If she goes to your school just say you'll tell her mates she plays Habbo

Gibs960
02-10-2011, 07:56 PM
Also,she has no real proof that I own that account tbh :P

Accipiter
02-10-2011, 07:56 PM
That last bit was a joke but... OK!

Lights
02-10-2011, 08:00 PM
Bless him

it's been a while since i've seen some genuine innocence

Gibs960
02-10-2011, 08:12 PM
I've just been on my friends account (also goes to my school) and explained my thoughts but in a way that she wouldn't know it was me, she still isn't accepting responsibility for any of her actions, I've already said sorry but she just won't accept that she's in the wrong. Pathetic.

Accipiter
02-10-2011, 08:16 PM
I say this in the kindest regards,

I think you're socially ******ed and turn a simple action into rocket science!

lTraditional
02-10-2011, 09:23 PM
Well, if she did take a photo while I wouldn't think she did then where is the evidence that it was you? So, nobody can do anything considering it is just a username and not a full name so unless she can get evidence that it was actually you on there then nothing can be done. That is it really.

dbgtz
02-10-2011, 09:27 PM
Just say you were mean because you find her attractive.

Spuds
02-10-2011, 10:15 PM
Well, if she did take a photo while I wouldn't think she did then where is the evidence that it was you? So, nobody can do anything considering it is just a username and not a full name so unless she can get evidence that it was actually you on there then nothing can be done. That is it really.
Can't believe it took four pages for someone to mention this. If we lived in a world where the school or police cared about a silly argument on an online game they would have no proof it was you, it'd be your word against hers.

Stephen!
02-10-2011, 10:23 PM
Insist that the Photograph is photoshopped. Since it's a Retro, there won't be any official logs.

Gibs960
03-10-2011, 06:17 AM
As said earlier, I'll accept responsibility for what I've done but I'm not getting a detention when she's called me **** head and called my dad an old *******, unless we both get one. And I even tried to say sorry but she just doesn't accept that both of us are in the wrong because quite frankly, she's a little mummys girl :|

AgnesIO
03-10-2011, 07:25 AM
As said earlier, I'll accept responsibility for what I've done but I'm not getting a detention when she's called me **** head and called my dad an old *******, unless we both get one. And I even tried to say sorry but she just doesn't accept that both of us are in the wrong because quite frankly, she's a little mummys girl :|

For **** sake, would you just get over it.

Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time.

I woiuld be more worried about people knowing I played the retro than the detention, if I were you lol

DPS
03-10-2011, 08:58 AM
Why was you on a Habbo Retro? .... KEEP IT REAL!

Rozi
03-10-2011, 09:07 AM
oh my god ur gunna get expelled!!!!!!!!
dis happened to my friend once and now she's a crack addled prostitute

T@R
03-10-2011, 03:02 PM
aw that was cute
people at my school have been excluded over cyber bullying, most schools actually take it really seriously
if there is proof i suggest you suck up to her and hope she doesn't show the school, because if you only get a detention, you'll be lucky

danzooo
03-10-2011, 03:20 PM
FLOL @ this thread, why would you get in trouble in school, for something that happened outside of school, on a virtual game?

Gibs960
03-10-2011, 03:33 PM
Because some schools do get people into trouble and the girl wasn't even in school today or all of last week (skiver, she's right as rain she was on webcam laughin and jokin).

GoldenMerc
03-10-2011, 05:03 PM
Something like this happened when i was at school, more of a fat girl being obsessed with me and me telling her to do one, All you get is a slap on the wrist.

danzooo
03-10-2011, 07:39 PM
Is she hot?

Judas
03-10-2011, 07:50 PM
i've got an idea

how about you just say it wasn't you and she photoshopped it

dbgtz
03-10-2011, 08:04 PM
Because some schools do get people into trouble and the girl wasn't even in school today or all of last week (skiver, she's right as rain she was on webcam laughin and jokin).

How would you know this

AgnesIO
03-10-2011, 08:55 PM
How would you know this

Because Ibrahim says so!

Edited by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make pointless posts!

Gibs960
04-10-2011, 07:16 AM
Because she was on webcam last sunday then on Monday she's ill. And also she wasn't in yesterday but insists her mum is coming in, the more she says, the more I think it's ********.

AgnesIO
04-10-2011, 07:23 AM
Because she was on webcam last sunday then on Monday she's ill. And also she wasn't in yesterday but insists her mum is coming in, the more she says, the more I think it's ********.

Oh wait, if people aren't ill on Sunday, they can't be ill on Monday? Dang.

Having said that, Monday is the worst day.

beautiful
04-10-2011, 11:31 AM
I doubt anything will happen because it's outside of school, but if it does they'll be like "SIT DOWN AND SHAKE HANDS SORRY".

danzooo
04-10-2011, 04:33 PM
Plus if you get detention, so what. MTFU and just do it, dude points

Gibs960
05-10-2011, 07:22 AM
If I get a detention and she doesn't, she has won. In her eyes anyway and I doubt she's even gonna come in, she's been making up excuses for days why her mum can't come in on a certain day.

Ardemax
08-10-2011, 06:58 PM
This happened weeks ago and you're still worried about a crappy detention?

I'm sorry, how old are you? Year 7 perhaps?

This thread nearly had me in stitches, fair play. haha.

Gibs960
14-10-2011, 08:25 PM
We realised after 2 days of her making up excuses that she wasn't coming in, thanks anyway people! :)

Mathew
14-10-2011, 08:26 PM
............we all told you that ages ago...

Gibs960
14-10-2011, 10:30 PM
To be honest, I didn't think she was that stupid as to go in but I was just making sure that she didn't have a leg to stand on if she did go in.

Vernier
15-10-2011, 09:45 PM
I'm glad for you mate! :)
David.

wiktoria
18-10-2011, 05:51 AM
If she went in she would get herself into trouble too lol........

Rishwin
18-10-2011, 08:21 AM
I wouldn't care to be honest. Parents are responsible for letting the kid playing on the computer/Habbo Retro's so I'd take it up with them if you got in trouble.

Demi
22-10-2011, 11:44 PM
Nothing will be done by the school as the have no control to what happens out of school.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!