PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Tooth - Ends 13th October

Inseriousity.
08-10-2011, 10:37 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/f60/Sweet+Tooth

I have a really sweet tooth. I could just eat a bag of Skittles or Starburst all day if I could but that'd be slightly weird so best not! For this competition, I want you to create your own sweet. It needs to have a name and what's in it! The most mouth-watering sweet will win! Good luck!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Mathew
08-10-2011, 11:24 PM
The Middlesbrough Malteaser. Little sugary sweets (like love hearts) with a different insult written on each one... ;)

COCOCAT
12-10-2011, 07:44 PM
i absolutely LOVE this stuff called "Lollygobble" im not sure if its in other countries..but i think theres a similar brand in the USA called "poppycock" its popcorn covered in caramel candy coating and its so delishious!

i even went as far to make a homemade caramel popcorn recipe which includes "columbines" peanuts, and butter, melt down the caramel columbines and add butter, pour over popcorn and mould into a waffle cone - and sprinkle some mlted chocolate on top and leave to set in the fridge for an hour -DELISH

i call them ToffeeNutPOP

also..i havent made this but id ADORE peanuts or almonds dipped in peanut butter then covered in milk chocolate. YUM i guess id call them Charliebrown smarties. (since he loves peanuts!) and smarties and candy coated chocolate, kinda like m&ms incase anyone didnt know =]

Lee
13-10-2011, 02:27 PM
My sweet would be called the Tickly Tigers - A simple lollypop based sweet with a saliva reacted syrup and sherbet that fizzes and "tickles" the tongue :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!