PDA

View Full Version : Toxic Tidying - Ends 25th October

Samantha
14-10-2011, 07:30 PM
http://www.habbcrazy.net/resources/fontgen.php?f=34&t=Toxic%20Tidying

My parents often want me and my sister to tidy and I usually kick up a fuss because I actually do tidy but then I get told my sister will tidy tomorrow, then she doesn't then I'm expected to do more? I don't think this is fair and I may get it easy with not having to tidy too much but it got me thinking of other people and the places they are forced to tidy. For this competition I want you to tell me the worst place you could be forced to tidy and why!

The most harsh will win.

Good luck.

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep.

MultiKaching
20-10-2011, 06:29 PM
My room. Because even though it looks like a mess I always know where things are and it's organized to me. Tidying it up would be awful.

xdinosaurdaniel
20-10-2011, 09:13 PM
Uh my uncle lives on a farm.. so i have to go around and pick up all the animals poop... -.- sucks.

MKR&*42
20-10-2011, 10:15 PM
Probably the un-used room in our shed...it used to be an outside toilet (we never used it) but basically, it's now infested with spiders and other creepy crawlies -cry-.

My bedroom's genuinely tidy..until I found 47 crisp packets in it somehow LOL

Andii
21-10-2011, 11:38 AM
the public toilets. . .tbh i think its worst place anyone would ever have to clean . . n i really feel so bad for the people that actually do most times. . i take my hat off to them

COCOCAT
21-10-2011, 04:16 PM
my room is pretty clean..but the cats seem to mess that up pretty fast.
i have 4 cats that seem to constantly be tag-teaming each other in a relay race to the kitty litter box.
i used to clean up after every time, but now i routinely clean their 3 kitter litter boxes, once when i wake up, once when i get home, and once before bed. its better to let the mess pile up a little rather than constantly being a clean freak cleaning small messes..if they poo like crazy for some reason i will clean it more but just #1s i dont find too bad to leave for a couple hours..by the time i clean it when i wake up in the morning there is like 3 pees and thats enough to throw the whole lot of environmentally friendly special kitty litter out! (they dont like the normal type) then they snooze the rest of the day on the sheepskin rug.
god i wish i was a cat. id be mainly in it for the back tickles... uhh id kill to have my back tickled the way i constantly stroke my eldest cats back ! spoilt thing he is!! he is so possessive too..gets all snappy if i even pat the other cats lol

REDBULLX
21-10-2011, 09:55 PM
The worst thing to clean would be a murder scene

lacey1231
22-10-2011, 11:45 AM
I go to a farm for my work experience for an animal care course i am on at college. They take us to the farm and we have to clean out pigs and cows I think that is the worst place i have to clean because it smells really bad and it is very disgusting. :S

Fustraton
22-10-2011, 02:52 PM
our back garden. our neighbours are freaking party animals and they get a ton of mess in our garden. Then the dog poos on it.

Demi
22-10-2011, 03:13 PM
I'd hate to tidy sewers and tunnels. Tight spaces and horrible smells. Eww! (yn)

geo
22-10-2011, 06:10 PM
I'd hate to be the one tidying the blood off the road after someone had just been run over :|

CaptainAce$$
22-10-2011, 07:58 PM
Train vs human - Splattered human skin and blood every where. Yeah, nice. Lol.

orientalsoul-.
22-10-2011, 10:23 PM
for me it would have to be the Attic.
1. It's spooky.
2. It's full of cob webs and creatures.
3. loads of junk thrown about.
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1424/1287291026_87c2e97d9f.jpg

pollymollys1
23-10-2011, 03:32 PM
my dad owns a dumpsite and i half to go round it picking up dead rats :S

Matt
24-10-2011, 12:16 PM
If there was a blockage in one of the sewers and i was told i HAD to clean them up. I would hate that loooodssss. Not even kidding

Vinnie:Safety
24-10-2011, 04:26 PM
Sometimes i work with my dad, doing HVAC/R work.(Heating,Ventilation,Cooling/Refrigeration)
And Since we live in the city, theres sure is some "dirty" places we have to install heater, air conditioners, and such.
SO, Im always the one who has to take the old "appliance" out, Clean up debris, and if the homeowner didn't clean up around, i have to. Because people can be so "trashy" and i have a phobia with bugs, and dirt... I will encounter, bed bugs, roaches, mice, mold. It's horrible and because of my phobia, every time i see a bug i get freaked out and jump back, and you get that feeling that stuff is crawling on you, and you gotta watch out so nothing does. Additionally, there are horrible odors that go along with them.

lTraditional
24-10-2011, 09:38 PM
The whole house. Have you not seen how many ***** my dog makes every day? ALOT!

flo369
24-10-2011, 10:31 PM
my habbo inventory. i have like over 100 pixel furni and other crap. >:l

MKR&*42
24-10-2011, 11:51 PM
my habbo inventory. i have like over 100 pixel furni and other crap. >:l

You think you got problems? I have 101 pixel plants...

I GOT BORED, OK? I also have about 70 pixel seats... seriously, I have so much pixel rubbish ;(

Pixels are nice, k ;3

blueadrian13
25-10-2011, 04:34 AM
The WHOLE WORLD needs to be cleaned.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!