PDA

View Full Version : NFL

Vinnie:Safety
24-10-2011, 09:18 PM
ANy NFL fans on here?
I'm a ny giants fan mainly.
Eagles secondary.
Who else is into NFL football?

I would like to make NFL threads, like weekly line ups, weekly scores , a thread where you can post your picks an bets.

Hopefully there's some people who are actually knowledgeable and know stuff not just people tryna fit in somewhere.

xdinosaurdaniel
24-10-2011, 09:51 PM
Im a big patriots fan myself. i usually walk football all sunday if im not working. would be very apply to see a thread with weekly lineup and scores and what not. and betting if thats even allowed on this forum

24-10-2011, 09:59 PM
By betting I meant like if people do over an under bets and such they can put what bets they are making, and if usersdo want to bet habbo stuff secretly then they would do that through pm but I'm not gonna bet habbo stuff :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Forum Runner

xdinosaurdaniel
24-10-2011, 10:01 PM
Lmao i know what you meant by that. hmm well lets hope this post grows so we can see some more nfl fans :D

Adam
25-10-2011, 10:27 AM
Yes, I watch it every Sunday but I don't use this forum anymore.

02-11-2011, 04:23 PM
Anymore people ? :S

T@R
02-11-2011, 05:46 PM
i half follow the patriots
if i spot them on the tele i'll stay and watch and i've kinda learnt the rules from watching, and contrary to what a lot of english people think, it's a really good game to watch
but yeah if i had to pick a team it would be new england because i think my dad supports them too

xdinosaurdaniel
02-11-2011, 07:57 PM
i half follow the patriots
if i spot them on the tele i'll stay and watch and i've kinda learnt the rules from watching, and contrary to what a lot of english people think, it's a really good game to watch
but yeah if i had to pick a team it would be new england because i think my dad supports them toogoodboy new england ftw

T@R
02-11-2011, 08:42 PM
i hear they're pretty good
5-1 this season so far i think?
yeah woo let's get to the post season woo nfl

xdinosaurdaniel
02-11-2011, 09:18 PM
Naw the patriots are 5-2 :L

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!