PDA

View Full Version : Mag Dag - Ends 9th November

.:!SaReBeAr!:.
03-11-2011, 11:16 PM
http://www.habbofansite.net/fontgen/index.php?text=Mag_Dag&style=23

So we all know the magazines just arent for everyone, some people like some things and some things you just dont want to know. Like Ugly Betty who had to create a magazine on what she was very passionate about and present it to get a scholarishp into a programme for young editors. I know everyone has a creative streak and everyone has either tried to create a book or magazine for fun when they're young, I know I did (mine was about barbie.. ahh the days).. Come up with an idea for a magazine you would create; what would it be about, what would the content be and what would it cost?

Prize: 1 month VIP + 10 rep.

Inseriousity.
04-11-2011, 08:33 PM
Habbox comps magazine

it would have all the latest news about habbox comps department. it would be a magazine filled with propaganda about how the previous manager was such a legend and amazing and other good things. it would cost '1 entry' to read. you'd enter a comp then you'd be allowed access to it.

barttsimpson
04-11-2011, 09:04 PM
The Monthly Gravy, showing all flavours and types of gravy (and new editions, special editions etc) from around the world. Just like in Ed, Edd and Eddy :)

geo
05-11-2011, 07:27 PM
it would be about chocolate.
there would be a free chocolate bar with every magazine
it would be £1.99
inside would be recipes, pictures and stuff about chocolate

blueadrian13
06-11-2011, 10:35 AM
About Habbo and it's fansites...

Would include tricks to get badge, doing mazes, talk about it's fansites.

It would cost 1 dollar....

...and have a free code to enter and get free furni or credits! (different issues have different codes for either furni or credits)

coldguy404
06-11-2011, 12:00 PM
"Tunes Weekly."
Inside will be new songs, different Genres, How to write a song and How to come up with a beat.
You will find a free CD Case (Different with each issue)
The cost of this magazine will be $4:50 (AUD).

veinthetrez
07-11-2011, 01:27 AM
obviously about habbo :D. there should be different magazines every month and it would have the history of habbo,
-happy moments/pictures that happened every month/events,
-pictures of the winners of the comps
-lists and tips of how to get all the badges,
-new furnis and their value(optional)
-would also have codes for free furnis/credits
-and the last few pages would have the upcoming events

the cost will be around $4.99(CAD)?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!