PDA

View Full Version : Cheers To The Weekend - Ends 14th November

.:!SaReBeAr!:.
03-11-2011, 11:34 PM
http://www.habbofansite.net/fontgen/index.php?text=Cheers_To_The_Weekend&style=1

So we all have them traditions to introduce the weekend to our lives. It could be something to listen to, something to eat or something to watch. Personally, I would have to choose music! I have a mixed CD with all my favourite music on and turn my stereo on and blast it through the house. I find it gets me in the mood for all those wacky things the weekend could bring, but what's the most exciting thing the weekend could bring?. For this competition, come up with the most exciting plan for a weekend.

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep.

MultiKaching
09-11-2011, 10:51 PM
Alright so this is what you should do.

You're going to test your dream car this weekend. Call your local dealer and organize a test drive. If it is particularly expensive (most of our dream cars are ;) ) you may have to do a bit (okay, maybe a lot) of faking on the telephone so you sound like you can afford one. When going to take it for test drive be sure to dress up nice (so he thinks you're rich) as well. What could be nicer than driving your favourite car through the city or countryside to get you pumped up for the evening? After driving your dream car around for an hour or two (make sure to bring friends too!) take it back to the dealer saying it's not really what you're looking for.

That should get you all set for a night of fun!!!

-GT-
10-11-2011, 02:18 AM
i was thinking more in the line of spending time with family/close friends/love one, who ever you prefer. :P paintballing is really entertaining and may get quite competitive too if you play with your best mates. it's tons of fun! after paintballing, spend some time go-karting and go ala stig! :D to wrap the day up, dine with your special one or your family in one of your fave restaurant. :rolleyes: enjoy the weekend!

Matt
10-11-2011, 07:52 AM
Have a massive house party at someone else's house so yours doesn't get wrecked! :) sounds greaat to me

TheDon.
10-11-2011, 04:40 PM
Simple, You put Rebbeca black's 'Friday' on repeat.. Sit back and relax. :)

CaptainAce$$
10-11-2011, 05:03 PM
Go to the countryside, sit by a river and eat your favourite food. Best thing to get you relaxed for the weekend.

geo
10-11-2011, 07:37 PM
sittin in bed all day. that sounds so fun, might try it.

Maatt.
10-11-2011, 07:43 PM
To get yourself relaxed for the weekend, you must do the following

Number 1. Kick your parents out of the house, this wont be tricky... all you have to do.. is get them angry and go, waalaa. I have tickets to this hotel. now go.

Number 2. Buy a ton of redbull, relentless, mountain dew, rockstar and any other energy drinks that are not good enough to fit into this list.

Number 3. Drink as much as possible in the space of 30 minutes.

Number 4. Shut all the curtains.

Number 5. Run around the house like a lunitic

Number 6. Jump on the bed and make your room a huge mess

Number 7. Please loud music so that your head is going to explode.

Number 8. Raid the fridge

Number 9. Watch TV

Number 10. Teach yourself how to dougie.

Number 11. Get on the PC

Number 12. Try to sleep, ( this step will be hard if you have drank too much energy drink - so good luck)

Enjoy...

Candyvomit
13-11-2011, 02:50 PM
A dark winter scenery outside, snow SLOWLY falling down, no other lights than christmas lights and the scented candles. Bunch of junk food and drinks, pyjama's on, curtains opened. And then, massive gaming and internet surfing under sheets. Ahh~

Andii
13-11-2011, 09:14 PM
go out to MTV AWARDS then go to afterparty with all celebs. . and tell them to check out habbox :) :)

try it its fun :)

Kahpow
13-11-2011, 09:54 PM
Most exciting weekend? Going to an empty Disneyland with your best friends ;)

Blackberry..
13-11-2011, 11:55 PM
Well I do this everyday.

Go hang with Selena and Justin my best buds.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!