PDA

View Full Version : Where to go for a end of a-levels holiday?

Rozi
04-11-2011, 11:50 AM
Right so me and my galdem are trying to think of places we could go next summer for a clubby/relaxing holiday.

Only problem is we're fairly classy ladies and obviously the stereotype of club holidays is a bit smutty so we want to avoid shagaluf type places. basically anywhere overly chavvy. but also we're fairly poor so no where overly expensive.

We've been thinking about Malta as apparently the club scene there is on the up but we know like nothing about it - wondering if anyone's been there?

so yeah ideas for where to go please

The Don
04-11-2011, 12:19 PM
KAVOS! I know a lot of people who've been there and they absolutely loved it. One of my friends went to Magaluf last year and absolutely hated it, she said it was crawling with chavs but she loved Kavos. Just whatever you do, don't go to Malia, it's going to be crazy over there in the summer after the inbetweeners hype.

Technologic
05-11-2011, 05:30 PM
shagaluf ahaha. just make friends with somebody who owns a yacht and youre sorted

Robbie
06-11-2011, 02:47 AM
KAVOS! I know a lot of people who've been there and they absolutely loved it. One of my friends went to Magaluf last year and absolutely hated it, she said it was crawling with chavs but she loved Kavos. Just whatever you do, don't go to Malia, it's going to be crazy over there in the summer after the inbetweeners hype.

WOOOO KAVOS

Rozi
06-11-2011, 11:52 AM
shagaluf ahaha. just make friends with somebody who owns a yacht and youre sorted

My friend does own a really nice house in tuscany but only problem is none of us can/will be able to drive so getting there from the airport will be a 'mare

and KAVOS! is it nice, are there lots of fat bald blokes with no tops on

FlyingJesus
06-11-2011, 01:33 PM
I think you should instead go on a spa holiday and take me, we can get pampered and drink champagne

Rozi
06-11-2011, 02:10 PM
I think you should instead go on a spa holiday and take me, we can get pampered and drink champagne

mmmmm sounds nice
but no that's far too classy

dirrty
06-11-2011, 02:43 PM
skegness

Robbie
06-11-2011, 06:36 PM
My friend does own a really nice house in tuscany but only problem is none of us can/will be able to drive so getting there from the airport will be a 'mare

and KAVOS! is it nice, are there lots of fat bald blokes with no tops on

it's good. the first night i apparently decided to sprint up and down the strip about 5 times with no top on swinging my t shirt around. but i dont remember and i'm not fat or bald so its ok

Rozi
06-11-2011, 06:51 PM
ahaha
how much roughly did it cost you for how long? and did you get like a package holiday or did you book flights and hotels separately and stuff

Robbie
06-11-2011, 09:38 PM
ahaha
how much roughly did it cost you for how long? and did you get like a package holiday or did you book flights and hotels separately and stuff

can't remember how much it cost ermm like £500 maybe as a package? i'll try and find my reciept thing later, i've got it in my room somewhere. took about £600 in euros for spending there too.

-ry!
27-11-2011, 03:35 AM
go to kos its amazing omg or crete

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!