PDA

View Full Version : bye

T@R
04-11-2011, 04:59 PM
who is this guy?
is what most of you are probably asking
i ghosted around for a few years, started posting a bit more lately but i haven't played habbo in like 2 months really so i figure i might as well quit this because i just seem to be arguing for the sake of arguing now and it's not even fun anymore ):
sorry if i've directly been an *donkey* to anyone on here but i dunno it was probably funny at the time...
what am i going to do now?
i dunno probably try and get 3 As and go to UEA and study film and become spielberg 2...
but seriously i'll just spend more time with my girlfriend/ at school and see where things go
i'm not sure i'll miss individuals because i never got too close to any of you but i will the forum as a whole because it has been nice to just come and post stuff whenever really without caring or anything...
yeah so bye i'm not expecting a million replies

p.s sorry if i'm in the middle of an argument with you i guess you win this one

Catzsy
04-11-2011, 05:09 PM
Hey Jamie. You have been here a long time and have not caused much trouble as far as I can remember. Real shame to seee you go and why waste that anniversary VIP? :P If you do the very best of luck in the future and look forward to seeing your first film. xx

geo
04-11-2011, 05:17 PM
Bye Jamie, good luck in the future! :)

Samantha
04-11-2011, 05:17 PM
JAMIE U CANT LEAVE!!!!! :(

I know we ain't spoke in a while but I wish you luck in your exams and such :D!

I'll miss you!

Alex3213
04-11-2011, 05:27 PM
Never spoke to you, hopefully if I did it would have been a privilege (:P). Having said that anyone who leaves, it's obviously a shame so although I hope you reconsider I'm sure your reasons are fair to you and I wish you all the best of luck. :)

Hollie
04-11-2011, 05:29 PM
Bye Jamie, good luck in the future! :) x

The Don
04-11-2011, 05:31 PM
Aww, I've never directly spoke to you but I always see you around the forum, it's always a shame to lose a familiar face. Hopefully you'll come back and visit? Good luck with college and whatever else you do! :)

Tom
04-11-2011, 05:59 PM
I've never spoke to you but I've seen you around the forums. It's a shame to see you go and hopefully you will come back to visit and not be a stranger! Good luck with college and whatever else you decide to do with your (once Habbox) time!

beth
04-11-2011, 06:03 PM
see you later! hope yr not leaving because about 20 people just proved yr argument flawed in the entertainment forum, cause that'd be a **** reason to leave. but anyway, see you round.

T@R
04-11-2011, 06:59 PM
see you later! hope yr not leaving because about 20 people just proved yr argument flawed in the entertainment forum, cause that'd be a **** reason to leave. but anyway, see you round.
lol which one were you again??
too many people fighting for my attention on that thread i lost count <333

thanks for all the surprisingly nice replies everyone, i'll probably pop on tomorrow morning again or something for the last time so yeah cya around

e5
04-11-2011, 07:25 PM
Please can I have his VIP

lawrawrrr
04-11-2011, 08:24 PM
NOO homie xD

maybe see you around (IRL) lmfao. aha!

ahahah good lluck and everything, byeee xoxoxo

Jordan
04-11-2011, 09:19 PM
Good bye Jamie, and good luck in later life :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!