PDA

View Full Version : Where else? - Ends 12th November

Yupt
03-11-2011, 10:30 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/plants/WHERE+ELSE

I ended up in a slightly awkward place earlier on today. I ended up, without realising it, being in a teachers staff meeting. I didn't really know what to do and when they realised I was there, I got very embarrassed! For this competition, explain the most awkward situation you could end up in. The most amusing entry will win.

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Eric
08-11-2011, 07:34 AM
I was at a public toilet. I opened the door and there's a naked guy in there LOL. I think he's changing his clothes or something and didn't close the door properly so i closed the door, got embarrassed and walked away.

MultiKaching
08-11-2011, 02:33 PM
Once when I was in, like, 1st grade me and this other kid were having an insult contest at recess. Well, I won with “poopyface” but the other kid got so upset that he pulled down my pants and my underwear went halfway down with them! Everyone in kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grade saw me!

Matt
09-11-2011, 10:22 AM
You are told its free dress at your school/college/uni and you go, but you have the wrong day. This is so realistic yet amazingly embarrassing! lol

CaptainAce$$
09-11-2011, 12:20 PM
When staff members of the stables talk about things =S And they don't even know your there but when they realise your like... Um... HIDES.

x-Lucy!-x
09-11-2011, 04:13 PM
once my friend told me it was mad hair day at school, i knew it was mad hair day one day that week so i started doing my hair really mad, but she was joking to see what i'd do, i went into school with my hair backcombed all over the place with big bright ribbons and all kinds in my hair, turns out it wasn't mad hair day. -_- good job i had a brush with me isn't it. xD

Zeptis
10-11-2011, 01:07 AM
You find your self back in the 1950's and you meet the love of your life. You have sex with her, then you discover that the lady is you grandma, therefore you are your own grandpa! (source of awkwardness: Furturama)

geo
11-11-2011, 04:30 PM
going on holiday and getting the room mistaken, so you get changed in someone's room and then they walk in. :|

TheDon.
11-11-2011, 09:59 PM
You really can't hold it and you have to go to the loo... so you run and accidentally go into the opposite sex's one.. while in their a group of the opposite gender enter and you have finished your bussiness... Embarassing...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!