PDA

View Full Version : PGL ?

Xbeox17
08-11-2011, 08:39 PM
Anyone ever been on any holidays with them?

Jazz
08-11-2011, 08:42 PM
Yeah, PGL is amazing!

It is a really good adventure based holiday, but make sure you take a towel (I forgot :rolleyes:)

triston220
08-11-2011, 08:53 PM
We went to the Boreatton Park based PGL, it was fantastic.

garriet
08-11-2011, 09:38 PM
I haven't myself been on a PGL holiday, but I have heard that they are good and other people recommend them for a thrilling and adventurous break! :)

bkps
09-11-2011, 08:34 PM
Yeah, they're amazing! I went to isle of white when I was in year 6, it was real good. So many adventures :)

Xbeox17
09-11-2011, 09:06 PM
Iv been twice myself and planning on going to work their this year for my gap year so glad everyone else has good reviews! Only reason i really asked was to see what everyone's opinion on it was :)

geo
09-11-2011, 09:36 PM
Been on a PGL holiday once in year 6. Really enjoyed the activities, not so much the food though as I was, and still am a very fussy eater. I remember the people that where there always said PGL stood for 'Parents get lost'. I think that must have been the longest amount of time I was away from my parents lmfao! Got in quite a bit of trouble there. :P

Cerys
10-11-2011, 06:48 AM
I went to one only three months ago for a motorsports based holiday in Caythorpe Court. They're great! It's really fun + friendly.
Food is good. (:

wiktoria
10-11-2011, 07:01 AM
yes i went in year 6 it was amazing. the centre was called boreatton park and it was in shropshire.

Cerys
10-11-2011, 07:37 AM
Been on a PGL holiday once in year 6. Really enjoyed the activities, not so much the food though as I was, and still am a very fussy eater. I remember the people that where there always said PGL stood for 'Parents get lost'. I think that must have been the longest amount of time I was away from my parents lmfao! Got in quite a bit of trouble there. :P

I think we said PGL stood 'Pedos get lucky' xD

Jazz
10-11-2011, 08:39 AM
I went to one only three months ago for a motorsports based holiday in Caythorpe Court. They're great! It's really fun + friendly.
Food is good. (:

:O :O: :O :O :O IVE BEEN TO THAT ONE! With like the thunderbirds (personal joke lul) I kept getting stuck up the jacobs ladder though :l

Yeah, they're amazing! I went to isle of white when I was in year 6, it was real good. So many adventures :)

I live about 10 minutes away from this one :P I hate the beach there though, kept cutting myself on the rocks while canoeing it not the best PGL.

Cerys
10-11-2011, 04:23 PM
:O :O: :O :O :O IVE BEEN TO THAT ONE! With like the thunderbirds (personal joke lul) I kept getting stuck up the jacobs ladder though :l

I just zoomed up it ;D

Jazz
10-11-2011, 04:59 PM
I just zoomed up it ;D

im too fat to do that LOL

Sharon
10-11-2011, 05:03 PM
i went to one in france, hated it :(

beth
10-11-2011, 05:10 PM
i went to one when i was a lot younger and absolutely adored it. they're such good fun and you can make a tonne of friends.

Matthew
10-11-2011, 07:10 PM
went to PGL with school to the Ardeche in the south of france a couple of years ago.

It was absolutely fantastic, and I have nothing but good things to say about it!

Cerys
10-11-2011, 09:11 PM
im too fat to do that LOL

Pfft lies xx

----

I'm really picky with food and I hated it all, so I starved myself for the week ;)

You make loads of friends, I'm still in touch with them all (:

bkps
10-11-2011, 09:33 PM

I live about 10 minutes away from this one :P I hate the beach there though, kept cutting myself on the rocks while canoeing it not the best PGL.
ahaha really? that is so cool! i went kayaking but then i got really sick after that (swallowed too much sea water :p ) and ended up havin to stay in bed :(

iJess
11-11-2011, 07:17 PM
I went to Caythorpe and one in Wales and yeah I love them they're sooo good and great places to make friends ;D

Cerys
12-11-2011, 01:25 PM
I went to Caythorpe and one in Wales and yeah I love them they're sooo good and great places to make friends ;D

srs? :O
in caythorpe did you write on your bed because im sure i saw something like 'jesssss'
LOL

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!