PDA

View Full Version : Chatty Chicks - Ends 24th November

Samantha
09-11-2011, 09:13 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/habbo_big/Chatty+Chicks

We have all been there, in class, in a crowded place or just in general and we always find that one person who will not shut up! In my English class it's these girls, in my media it's this boy and although he is extremely funny it's never the time or the place to talk about killing every superhero known to man. That's where I want you to share your experience, tell me who is one chatty chick who should just shut up once in a while and why! The most intriguing will win. Good luck!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep.

Matt
20-11-2011, 04:22 AM
Lindsey Lohan or w.e. Becuase she is like 'Yeah but no but yeah but no but' in little bbritain and talks so fast. Im not sure if that is Lindsey Lohan but you know who i mean! :)

Ekelektra
20-11-2011, 09:28 AM
Haha the other day I was at the cinemas and this group of three women walked in.
There was a blonde one and she was wearing sunnies (inside?!?!) and holding her iPhone, and applying lipstick (yeah she was one of THOSE people) and walking on either side of her were two other women both with the same coloured hair and same haircut.
Of course they sat down infront of us and straight away the blonde was like "oh my god! Blah blah blah..." and wouldn't shut up. But it was the trailers so I didn't care. They were like a group of 12 year olds but they can't have been as they werelooking at pictures of their children (on their identical phones!) I thought it was the funniest thing ever.
Then when the movie started she (theblonde one)was the one laughing the loudest and squeeling at the worst parts and she was also explaining parts of the movie to one of the other people.
I was tempted to lean over and punch her face if she didn't shut up :P

Candyvomit
20-11-2011, 07:31 PM
I know this girl who always talks about herself. And she is always the victim in everything. She would always say how she doesn't know anything and is crappy at all the subjects and will not have any kind of future EVEN THOUGH SHE WORKS HER ASS OFF and gets like, straights As all the time and then basically flaunts about it afterwards or then is like '' OH WTF I DIDN'T KNOW ****, HEY, I GOT AN A+, WTF, I SUCKED LOL. And she always wants to manipulate people and hates to be a '' fish out of water '' and always wants to drag someone down her in her misery. She is always negative and she always whines about everything. She is ridiculous. I wish she would just shut the **** up and cheer up at the same time... Jesus.

Twista500
20-11-2011, 09:51 PM
A girl named olga Shes SOOO ANOYING she like Talks soo much and can laugh For like 5 mins Non stop for something not funny

Andii
20-11-2011, 10:07 PM
ME :) cause i love talking complete crap sometimes haha :) :) woop woop

Bails
23-11-2011, 02:40 PM
Elegance, she's so annoying :@ !

lTraditional
23-11-2011, 06:55 PM
These two girls in my class who I am not going to name need to shut up. Always talking about their boy issues and sometimes I feel like saying "you should be lucky you actually had someone date you because you look like ugly Betty" as they get on my nerves all the time. But that statement is really true.

Luckley
24-11-2011, 08:22 AM
Well, in my Science class, theres this Brittish guy. He is from Wales, and he goes on and on with these stupid jokes. Like we were talking about Water Cycle.. and he goes " What is The Chance of Me Getting Heads On This Coin?" The Girl next to me, said " None" and he goes " So, Does That Mean I Have 100% on Tails?" and its like that for the whole class... urgh wish I could just shut him up

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!