PDA

View Full Version : I shall be leaving...

Casanova
12-11-2011, 07:34 PM
...Well well well ;)?

I will be leaving, probably Monday. I'm posting this the now because I feel it would be the best time for me to be able to fairly reply to everyone (and I expect some bad retorts being needed!).

!

Davey:
you sly little hotty, I miss your banter, the arguing over acceptable colours of duck egg and of course talking literature. I hope all in uni goes well and we will keep in touch.

Infectious:
I remember when I first spoke to you, being a lowly moderator. I thought "dear me this guy is as dry as a ******* desert". You then opened up! I'm glad you did. I was able to see you were probably the most cheeky devious little tyke ever! I'll miss the "Allan you're IP banned" chats on MSN, I'll miss the "just go punch your dad" etc etc. We always had a good laugh. I guess for you you'll be glad I'm leaving (if you do return as a Mod) as we both know I truly kept you in work ;)!

Catzsy:
ROSIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! the best old timer of all? Possible?
You are of course our "Male Smod of the Year 2011". You should be every year. I will always remember your kind words, your pretty sentences and your over-riding affection. I've never known someone whom can be so tuned to being nice that in the face of vile, horrible words you could still say in reply something equally beautiful. You just remind me of Luna Lovegood off HP!!!! You have always been an un-sung hero on this forum. You need to stop taking the **** and get gritty with it.

Undertaker:
If there's ever someone I've been tempted visiting England to slap it's you. You really piss me off continuously, that's why you're no longer allowed to discuss politics with me! You're our most intelligent member, the problem you have is you won't sit back and see it from the otherside. UKIP aren't all sun and glory. Doesn't mean lib dem aren't? take off your blinkers more, people wouldn't be afraid of replying to you once in a while. Gonna miss our "SHUT THE **** UP BEFORE I BLOCK YOU" chat's :(.

Buttons:
We never spoke for long, I wish we did sooner. At first I always assumed you were just a silly cow. It took me too long to notice you were just a quiet genuine girl. You should post more then people could know you better. I love our "scotland the best" tag teams ;) xx

Shaz:
My lil' cherub! At first you do come across as a general gossiper but that doesn't mean you are. I think your problem is people assume you're a lot older than you are, they don't justify your behaviour with all it is: growing up. You're an intelligent girl and you'll do well just make sure you keep away and aware of our lesser, more ******* stupid members? Sadly I won't be here to occasionally jump in, fling a few stinkers around and fight your battle. I'll miss that part! xx

Marketing:
Dom I know you've left now, I understand why you've left and we're both in the same boat. You're a user I've always respected and always will. You're truthful, outspoken and you defend your side. I find that the most respectable traits of all! I hope you see this and i hope you know, My reasoning for writing this tonight was me finding your leaving thread... a dying bread dying out we are ;)! Good luck with life buddy.

Stephen:
you really are just a jumped up ****. I love it though. Took me a long time to bypass the "hating stephen" stage. Even now being more tame I still think **** AND GET OUT. But I do like you, I love your humour as it always gets me going. Well done for being genuine.

Neversoft:
Chris, we might not speak much now but I will have a great respect for the ONE AND ONLY FRIEND of Allan at one point on here, the only person who (probably through cringing) sat and listened to me and let me enjoy your company. I don't think you could ever have been a better friend, thank you oh so very much :').

Bolt660:
Martin! for a long time you were my nemesis, continuously catching my bad behaviour. I really hated you for that pure reason of being chirpy whilst infractioning me... I love you for that. for a grumpy **** like me it's nice to see the other side, we've spoke a lot and I know that there's a lot going on... yet you still keep your smile. Go team martin ;) WOOP WOOP!!

Girlnextdoor15, publicised, narnat:
I don't you enough to be honest but I like all of you! I've never had a bad word to say on any of you and especially GND15 I've always felt a bit like a big brother with our chat! I think you're really refreshing because you're all different in yourself.

Goldenmerc, Inseriosity, competitions, andy223, mr-trainor:
Ross we've been mates for years, not too much now... but I will always remember the HHGS days!
I've grouped you all together because at one stage you all annoyed me, I know why now - I just didn't like what you were saying. I like all of you because you don't follow the normal traits of habbox, having a job and changing what you are. You all speak your mind (especially you Inseriosity!) and it's a good thing. Don't stop doing that, trainor start posting more!!!!!!!!!!

Dbgtz, gommeinc, syrupymonkey, slowpoke, Jordan:
I might not show it all the time but I do like all of you, myke I know I disliked you up until recently... you were a true spineless **** but I know now you probably just knew of me by gossip. So i understand that. Dbgtz your debates/feedback we've had in the past hasn't always been good but I like going against the grain so cheers for being truthful and not just chanting ****e like most, gommeinc you're like a forefather - someone to look upto. Mad banned you, dave occasionally wants to... we all love you for it ;). Slowpoke congrats on the "girl mod of the year 2011" award btw, you've officially taken over from my chris and i think you're doing just fine ;)! Jordan I don't know you all too well but I like the fact you're not an attention ***** or mad with power.

I know there's tons I haven't mentioned, some of you I know more than others. The problem I've got is i'm terrible for memory. If I don't see you above my name daily I forget you're there - it doesn't mean I don't love you for it!

Then for the *******s, the true idiots (some).
Oli you're just power mad and always will be. Tom you're down here because I still won't forgive you. David we speak and I respect you but you truly need to look at Oli's record and back off a bit. You don't do yourself any favours. Ryan you're just an attention ***** and need to grow up. now one cares what you done with anyone. Rozi you really need to stop being a fence sitter, then when it's all your way you wanna argue about it. wixard you just seem to poke up to start a fight. Jake you might not be here but if there was ever someone whom could be an e-***** it's yourself. hot- STOP ******* TROLLING.

There's many I'd like to speak of, but I can't.
Put simply I know very little of most of you. Most people (until very recently) have avoided me. Some have been rude to be and just simply been *****. I agree maybe I had something to do with that but it's not all my fault.

I will miss the tiny whisper being a giant shouting match in the matter of a page or two in a thread, I'll miss the banter, I'll miss the .Gif ****, I'll miss it all.

Jin and Sierk make sure you concentrate more around here. Give matt more power.
Scott get a freaking assistant you fool!

Thanks to everyone, good or bad.
Especially the staff whom allow habbox to be on top.

Allan
[I]​I'll be around a day or two to reply, please ask for my new MSN email x

j0rd
12-11-2011, 07:39 PM
Thanks for my paragraph Allan, oh wait!
Aha, only kidding, was really nice meeting you, even if you enjoyed trolling HHGS :(!

Would be nice if we could keep in touch in the future!

Sharon
12-11-2011, 07:41 PM
OH MY GOD ALLAN I'M NOT EVEN GIVEN THE CHANCE TO READ THIS YET BUT I ALREADY KNOW WHAT I'M GOING TO SAY:

Allan, I actually deeply love you it's unbelievable! I'm REALLY going to miss you and I can't even believe this is happening! I actually reaaaaaaallly like you and you're like a really good friend even if we don't speak often it doesn't make me dislike you anymore. I actually laugh at how you can be and argue it's ******* amazing. I love how you were threatened to be IP banned and you once got like 20 -reps in one night, it genuinely made me like you more because if anything I actually value you more because you can post exactly what you want and not even care. I'll always be here!!!!

I love you forever and alwaysxxx

Oh my God at the people you hate paragraph I couldn't of put it better myself.

-:Undertaker:-
12-11-2011, 07:45 PM
I don't know whether to top myself or cry with happiness at that paragraph.

Adios on the forum, but we'll still have MSN regardless. :P

geo
12-11-2011, 07:48 PM
Cya Allan! I liked how you were honest about things and didn't lie to please.
Glad you're sticking around on the forum, good luck in the future. x

FlyingJesus
12-11-2011, 07:54 PM
Cliques are a problem yeah but I'd say the fault is in Hx not allowing them to generate properly and instead forcing everyone to be nice in one massive group of social nothingness. More cliques would break this up and allow proper friendships to build without the staggering boredom of thehappy families way of conversing

ANYWAY yeah you'll be back, you won't be able to resist my charms I'm sure and as they say -the orange never rots far from the tree

sophiethenerd
12-11-2011, 08:00 PM
I did not know you much, but when I did see you, you seemed like you took no noncence. And on a forum like this, it isnt always a bad thing :P

You leaving is sad, but if you are not enjoying it then why stay? I hope you have a happy life and look back on your times here through rose tinted glasses.
Goodbye

Casanova
12-11-2011, 08:03 PM
Thanks for my paragraph Allan, oh wait!
Aha, only kidding, was really nice meeting you, even if you enjoyed trolling HHGS :(!

Would be nice if we could keep in touch in the future!

I'll PM you my new MSN ;).
I totally forgot about you Jordan but I've known you yearsssssss. You're a funny manboy! we shall speak anyway :P

OH MY GOD ALLAN I'M NOT EVEN GIVEN THE CHANCE TO READ THIS YET BUT I ALREADY KNOW WHAT I'M GOING TO SAY:

Allan, I actually deeply love you it's unbelievable! I'm REALLY going to miss you and I can't even believe this is happening! I actually reaaaaaaallly like you and you're like a really good friend even if we don't speak often it doesn't make me dislike you anymore. I actually laugh at how you can be and argue it's ******* amazing.

I love you forever and alwaysxxx

Oh my God at the people you hate paragraph I couldn't of put it better myself.

I'll miss you too shaz :P!
I need to leave though, I need to.

I don't know whether to top myself or cry with happiness at that paragraph.

Adios on the forum, but we'll still have MSN regardless. :P

LMFAO! we will keep in contact :) x

Cya Allan! I liked how you were honest about things and didn't lie to please.
Glad you're sticking around on the forum, good luck in the future. x

Thanks Mcdonalds it's a kind sentiment :P x

Jurv
12-11-2011, 08:10 PM
I don't think we have ever spoken really. However, I wish you the best of luck with everything in the future! :)

Adiós xx

benjamin
12-11-2011, 08:15 PM
aw allan :( everyones leaving. although i'm not really here so it doesn't effect me.

love you! absolutely devo i didn't get a paragraph you git.

still got you on msn for when i pop on there every month or so! x

Tom
12-11-2011, 08:29 PM
Wow okay, my eyes actually hurt from reading all that. Allan, we've never spoken and I'm going to be very honest - I actually thought you were a proper **** about 4-5 months ago. It wasn't until about a month ago when I saw your VM on someone's VMs that I realised, you're a proper man. A proper man who actually has balls as well as having a heart.

I know we've never really spoken, but I think I've read more posts from you than everyone else, most of course being protesting against a decision that's been made. You've definitely made your mark on Habbox and the forum and you're not going to be forgotten by many people here. I wish you good luck in the future and it's glad to see you actually are going to post every blue moon.

Thank you for your time, Allan!

MKR&*42
12-11-2011, 08:29 PM
Never really spoken to you, but you seemed like a nice guy and a no-nonsense sorta person :P

I wish you good luck in the future though!! ;D

xx

Matthew
12-11-2011, 08:42 PM
aww, bye allan :(

Inseriousity.
12-11-2011, 08:49 PM
Wow that's longest goodbye ever!

I always found it refreshing how you spoke your mind and I agree, I wish people would do it more often. You definitely swear a lot though!

As for cliques, they're generally a bit more open now than what they used to be but I think they're inevitable in the end really. We all have our own interests and we'll naturally just gravitate more towards the ones we like. It's only a problem really if you don't really fit into any clique and stuck in limbo

Good luck with the future and ty for mentioning me in yourbig long speech, I definitely won't be stopping saying what I think, done that before and it's never any good. I think people respect you more in the long term if you're honest with them.:)

garriet
12-11-2011, 09:07 PM
We haven't really spoken - but good luck in your future! I'm sure you will be missed by lots :)

Aaron
12-11-2011, 09:31 PM
It's unfortunate you are leaving, goodbye and good luck in life! :P

Jordan
12-11-2011, 10:15 PM
It's a shame you're leaving Allan :( I am glad you will still be popping on and off though :)

Good luck with the future xx

Mark
12-11-2011, 10:15 PM
Sad to see a Scottish person leave the forum! There's not many of us these days :( I'll miss reading your rants in spam and feedback, we never spoke but your threads always made me laugh, sad to see another good member leave, good luck in the future!

dirrty
12-11-2011, 10:17 PM
did appreciate how you just told it like it was to people as it was always humorous to read lol :P so yeah, toodlepip and no doubt you'll pop on in a few months to see what a gwan

Casanova
12-11-2011, 10:29 PM
Cliques are a problem yeah but I'd say the fault is in Hx not allowing them to generate properly and instead forcing everyone to be nice in one massive group of social nothingness. More cliques would break this up and allow proper friendships to build without the staggering boredom of thehappy families way of conversing

ANYWAY yeah you'll be back, you won't be able to resist my charms I'm sure and as they say -the orange never rots far from the tree

I'm not suggesting people pretend to get on with everyone but clique's on this forum are the killer. You all get chatting on MSN and then you stop posting, you only post occasionally about private jokes or just don't bother with anyone else.

As for the orange comments... i'm truly offended... LMFAO. I guess you might be a **** occasionally but we generally get on now - we're both adults and your underlying attraction to me will of course lead to you missing me.

I did not know you much, but when I did see you, you seemed like you took no noncence. And on a forum like this, it isnt always a bad thing :P

You leaving is sad, but if you are not enjoying it then why stay? I hope you have a happy life and look back on your times here through rose tinted glasses.
Goodbye

Thanks Sophie, it's kind of you to say so.
I'd like to stay but this isn't for me - I don't fit in, I'm too old for this forum and tbh the way I talk isn't what a teenager needs to read!
thanks x

I don't think we have ever spoken really. However, I wish you the best of luck with everything in the future! :)

Adiós xx

Thank you <3

aw allan :( everyones leaving. although i'm not really here so it doesn't effect me.

love you! absolutely devo i didn't get a paragraph you git.

still got you on msn for when i pop on there every month or so! x

I see a TOWIE fan ;)? BE ASHAMED BENNY BOY!!!!!!!!
I'll love you always and always have a soft spot for you, the old days of pondering life with you and matt on MSN... AND THEN THE FIGHTS.
We'll speak on MSN (i'll message you my new one!). x

Wow okay, my eyes actually hurt from reading all that. Allan, we've never spoken and I'm going to be very honest - I actually thought you were a proper **** about 4-5 months ago. It wasn't until about a month ago when I saw your VM on someone's VMs that I realised, you're a proper man. A proper man who actually has balls as well as having a heart.

I know we've never really spoken, but I think I've read more posts from you than everyone else, most of course being protesting against a decision that's been made. You've definitely made your mark on Habbox and the forum and you're not going to be forgotten by many people here. I wish you good luck in the future and it's glad to see you actually are going to post every blue moon.

Thank you for your time, Allan!

Thanks for the most original and kind sentiments!
I'm truly shocked someone (whom admittedly didn't know me, vice versa) has so much to say on who I am. Thanks for being honest with how you feel and I really can't describe how your comments make me feel. it's lovely!!!

Never really spoken to you, but you seemed like a nice guy and a no-nonsense sorta person :P

I wish you good luck in the future though!! ;D

xx

Thank you Wazzer, take care x

aww, bye allan :(

YOU. BETTER. GET. AN. MSN.

Wow that's longest goodbye ever!

I always found it refreshing how you spoke your mind and I agree, I wish people would do it more often. You definitely swear a lot though!

As for cliques, they're generally a bit more open now than what they used to be but I think they're inevitable in the end really. We all have our own interests and we'll naturally just gravitate more towards the ones we like. It's only a problem really if you don't really fit into any clique and stuck in limbo

Good luck with the future and ty for mentioning me in yourbig long speech, I definitely won't be stopping saying what I think, done that before and it's never any good. I think people respect you more in the long term if you're honest with them.:)

I guess the problem I had is it seems I did go too far, I crushed too many toes etc and I've finally realised with continuously being called aggressive it's not a good thing to harbour on a youngster's forum. Thanks for your goodbye, means a lot for yourself. Take care and don't change - we need a better Habbox, better management. There's no need following the crowd as anyone could do that.

I'm sure you'll do well in the job, I didn't like you for a while but now I do. I feel you're right for the community and was so glad when I heard a few days back you'd be taking over from Danube.

We haven't really spoken - but good luck in your future! I'm sure you will be missed by lots :)

Thank you x

It's unfortunate you are leaving, goodbye and good luck in life! :P

Thank you x

It's a shame you're leaving Allan :( I am glad you will still be popping on and off though :)

Good luck with the future xx

We all have our time, take care Jordan x

Sad to see a Scottish person leave the forum! There's not many of us these days :( I'll miss reading your rants in spam and feedback, we never spoke but your threads always made me laugh, sad to see another good member leave, good luck in the future!

I'm sure someone will fill my space, I was a member of few posts for my five years!
Thank you though Mark, fly blue and white ;)!!

did appreciate how you just told it like it was to people as it was always humorous to read lol :P so yeah, toodlepip and no doubt you'll pop on in a few months to see what a gwan

You need to post more if you're sticking around buddy, You do seem likeable so I'll miss your legendary .gif and your occasional banter.
thanks though<3

Stephen
12-11-2011, 10:43 PM
Bye :(

While you're gone ill hunt down those ******s I'll give ryan no attenshun at all, I'll push rosie off of dat damn ******* fence, I'll stab oli in the back of the neck ill ill ill RAWR RAWRRRRRRRRRRRR RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWR

got carried away soz

good luck in life

Casanova
12-11-2011, 10:52 PM

While you're gone ill hunt down those ******s I'll give ryan no attenshun at all, I'll push rosie off of dat damn ******* fence, I'll stab oli in the back of the neck ill ill ill RAWR RAWRRRRRRRRRRRR RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWR

got carried away soz

good luck in life

Yeah. I've decided.
YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY GAYYYY!

goodbye stephen<3 x

beth
13-11-2011, 01:24 AM
aw allan! best of luck in the future, you'll definitely be missed around here x

GirlNextDoor15
13-11-2011, 03:46 AM
You did a few sentences about me and so, I'm gonna give you a para.

Dear Allan,
Even though you are from the other side of the world and I'm from the other side of the world, you are genuinely an honest and easy-to-talk-to type of guy. Sometimes, whatever you posted on this forum really gave me an instant laugh or else, felt like needles poking my skin because they were so true. When I joined Habbox in February until now, you are the only honest and straightforward guy that I've ever known here. Seeing you leave Habboxforum is definitely very heartbreaking because a great member like you won't come on often again. AND DON'T FORGET YOU OWE ME TWO REPS. Well, I owe you a few reps too. haha (sorry for the caps) :( Plus,I do agree with you that certain people right here are just ****s and won't accept people's opinions. So, **** them all the way! You do whatever you do the best and don't care about them!
Last but not least, I'll not say bye. I'll say see you soon and all the best to you, Allan! xx

I'll miss you and your posts a lot!

wixard
13-11-2011, 04:27 AM
hate people that make goodbye threads
but yes i wish you all the best even though i don't like you
and what good is a forum without arguments, just tryna get a bit of excitement going.

Matt
13-11-2011, 04:50 AM
Awh, well whatever you get up to, goodluck <3

Hollie
13-11-2011, 12:46 PM
Aww, it's a shame to see you go. Good luck in the future :) x

Rozi
13-11-2011, 12:52 PM

got carried away soz

good luck in life

ow but then I'll have to pretend to actually care :(

GoldenMerc
13-11-2011, 02:26 PM
love u allan xxoxoox

Laurrenbbz
13-11-2011, 03:35 PM
aww you seemed like a lovely person and i wish we did talk! goodluck with everything :( xxxx

RyRy
13-11-2011, 08:54 PM
shut up allan nobody leaves they just get busier and dont come on as much. they all come back sooner or later stop being a queen. you call me an attention seeker but here you are saying youre leaving 2 days in advance of leaving lol do you have to pack your stuff first before you leave?????

wont lie i will miss you nobody gives a reaction like you do

Samantha
13-11-2011, 09:05 PM
I really can't believe this, I know we don't speak much but I always had pleasure reading your many, many complaints as I agreed with so many of them! You are really friendly to be honest, well with me you have been but then again we haven't spoken much and it is such a shock!

I can't really comment on memories but I know I was annoyed when complaints were made private lmao! Just because of you, I wish you the best of luck throughout your life and I'm sure you will do something...productive :P!

Bye Allan :(!!!!

buttons
15-11-2011, 10:56 AM
y do ppl only ever give me 1 sentence
jk lol bye luv ya xxxx

GoldenMerc
15-11-2011, 11:18 AM
jk lol bye luv ya xxxx
One sentence girl init

Eoin247
15-11-2011, 01:00 PM
Sorry to see you go Allan. You were one of the only people on this forum that really spoke their opinion and stood up for themselves. I remember back in the days when very few people would stand up for themselves against Olis management, you were one of the few people who would publically back me up. You helped people, like me, feel that we didn't have to just sit by and take crap from people in positions of power.

I hope you will return Allan. We need more people like you on this forum!!! I myself left for similar reasons during he summer.However even though i still don't play habbo, i decided to return. I've tried other community forums but for whatever reason, this forum lets people fit in and be part of the overall community much better and faster than other forums.

Hope to talk to you soon :)

-Eoin

Casanova
18-11-2011, 06:33 PM
aw allan! best of luck in the future, you'll definitely be missed around here x

Take care Bethie, well done on your promotion - well deserved! x

You did a few sentences about me and so, I'm gonna give you a para.

Dear Allan,
Even though you are from the other side of the world and I'm from the other side of the world, you are genuinely an honest and easy-to-talk-to type of guy. Sometimes, whatever you posted on this forum really gave me an instant laugh or else, felt like needles poking my skin because they were so true. When I joined Habbox in February until now, you are the only honest and straightforward guy that I've ever known here. Seeing you leave Habboxforum is definitely very heartbreaking because a great member like you won't come on often again. AND DON'T FORGET YOU OWE ME TWO REPS. Well, I owe you a few reps too. haha (sorry for the caps) :( Plus,I do agree with you that certain people right here are just ****s and won't accept people's opinions. So, **** them all the way! You do whatever you do the best and don't care about them!
Last but not least, I'll not say bye. I'll say see you soon and all the best to you, Allan! xx

I'll miss you and your posts a lot!

Yeah, au revoir shall suit us!
I really have enjoyed spending time late at night having the occasional chat with you, you're quite humorous and not the 'norm' around here. If you get any **** from anyone just go nuts!

Speak soon ;) x

hate people that make goodbye threads
but yes i wish you all the best even though i don't like you
and what good is a forum without arguments, just tryna get a bit of excitement going.

Well there's constructive debate and then there's the slimey little **** bags whom crawl around your feet and cause the mountains out of the molehills. That actively works against the forum.

Before you retort 'whataboutuuuuu' well, yeah I'm leaving for this reason - I'm not suited to this forum, i'm too 'rude' and it's not that fantastic I doubt. At least I'm honest whereas yourself you seem to ***** behind backs then when they turn around you're all up in their face telling them you love 'em.

adios!

Awh, well whatever you get up to, goodluck <3

Aww, it's a shame to see you go. Good luck in the future :) x

love u allan xxoxoox

LOVE YOU TOO ROSSY WOSSY!!!
xx

aww you seemed like a lovely person and i wish we did talk! goodluck with everything :( xxxx

Cheer's Laurren x

shut up allan nobody leaves they just get busier and dont come on as much. they all come back sooner or later stop being a queen. you call me an attention seeker but here you are saying youre leaving 2 days in advance of leaving lol do you have to pack your stuff first before you leave?????

wont lie i will miss you nobody gives a reaction like you do

I said it was in advance, to say my goodbyes?
And not sure if you noticed but I didn't actually come on, I came on tuesday to check something (LOL I was cautioned :P) and then tonight is my first chance to come back and say bye. I actually am quite busy, that's a great reason to leave.

You're calling me a queen? Surely you could be harassing someone to meet up or for gossip?
You really are that scum people carry on their shoes sometimes. The sad thing is, if you just chilled out and spoke to people instead of whispering **** they'd like you. You're not all that bad, I assume. I guess that's not something many people would know.

I really can't believe this, I know we don't speak much but I always had pleasure reading your many, many complaints as I agreed with so many of them! You are really friendly to be honest, well with me you have been but then again we haven't spoken much and it is such a shock!

I can't really comment on memories but I know I was annoyed when complaints were made private lmao! Just because of you, I wish you the best of luck throughout your life and I'm sure you will do something...productive :P!

Bye Allan :(!!!!

LMFAO!
Yeah it appears my attitude is entertaining in the past tense but I guess for other's it wasn't likeable. Either way I'm a firm believer in being yourself, if you can lie to yourself who can you be truthful to!?

My boss always says in today's age of reality entertainment a show on "Allan" would be the best carcrash on TV :P I'm still sussing out the compliment :(!

Thanks for your kind words and I hope that my continued 'alternative' feedback has improved some areas?
Take care Sam<3 x

jk lol bye luv ya xxxx

Bye jenjen xxx

Sorry to see you go Allan. You were one of the only people on this forum that really spoke their opinion and stood up for themselves. I remember back in the days when very few people would stand up for themselves against Olis management, you were one of the few people who would publically back me up. You helped people, like me, feel that we didn't have to just sit by and take crap from people in positions of power.

I hope you will return Allan. We need more people like you on this forum!!! I myself left for similar reasons during he summer.However even though i still don't play habbo, i decided to return. I've tried other community forums but for whatever reason, this forum lets people fit in and be part of the overall community much better and faster than other forums.

Hope to talk to you soon :)

-Eoin

You never know Eoin but for me the now I can see at least three months of non-stop work and in general my social life will pick up at the same time. Posting drunk on here never works so I don't think I'll have the time nor energy!

I agree I was one of the handful whom stuck to their opinion, yourself, marketing, gommeinc and chippiewall seemed to have been a bit different on here! At the time though it really was a catastrophe :P!

Take care Eoin<3 glad you have returned, you done so much around here buddy!

---

Well as I said, I'm quite busy. The fact I'm just replying the now kind of shows that - I've not had the time until tonight.

I've loved it and loathed it, either way what people have here is good.

My lasting words are the fact around here people shouldn't stick around if it's not working. Power by footfall is the only way habbox learn (and it's always a few months down the line). I like the set up but in general even though this is a teen's forum we're all treated like children.

Gone are the days of "moderator discretion" for me I think it all depends on the person it affects. If swear, it'll come up ****, no one bothers. If I swear to Dave, Matt, Jin, Myke etc then I get an infraction for that even though it was caught by the filter. It's a ******* mess around here and it's about time this mess is organised. Do something about it quick Jin, I love ya but in all seriousness cut the tight-assed power trips from your staff (a selected few but I shan't name names ;)) and I promise around here would be better for all, including your footfall.

Adios all, I'll probably see you around Christmas<3

Allan x

Zeptis
19-11-2011, 12:35 AM
Bye Deari!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!