PDA

View Full Version : Hey, I'm Davy =]

Davy
14-11-2011, 12:29 PM
Heyy!
Some of you may know me, I'm Davy current UK Head DJ, News Reporter and Graphics Artist at thishabbo. Pretty much got experience in every deptartment but just signing up to make new friends and to explore the world of habbox =] Habbo accounts you may know me from;

David5.9.09
SuperDavy-boii
SuperDavy-boii2
Davy-boii
Davy-boiiBan
TheCheatster

Talk to you all soon =]
Davy

Jazz
14-11-2011, 12:33 PM
Hullo Davy, welcome to habboxforum! :D Hope ya stick around :)

wow theres a lot of people from thishabbo coming to habbox atm :o

Matt
14-11-2011, 12:36 PM
Hiya Davy. Welcome to Habboxforum. Have fun exploring and hope to see you around :)

Davy
14-11-2011, 12:44 PM
Hullo Davy, welcome to habboxforum! :D Hope ya stick around :)

wow theres a lot of people from thishabbo coming to habbox atm :o

Hiya Davy. Welcome to Habboxforum. Have fun exploring and hope to see you around :)

cheers guys ;)

Slowpoke
14-11-2011, 01:21 PM
Welcome to Habbox! Have fun :)

garriet
14-11-2011, 03:59 PM
HelloDavy, welcome to the forum! I hope you stick around :) xx

Aaron
14-11-2011, 04:02 PM
Welcome to the forum Dave! :P

beth
14-11-2011, 04:04 PM
thishabbo invading habbox? hm, interesting. anyway, welcome to the forum :) hope you stick around.

geo
14-11-2011, 04:13 PM
hiya, welcome to the forum :) xx

xxMATTGxx
14-11-2011, 04:35 PM
Welcome to HabboxForum, hope you stick around and things and very interesting to see a bunch of staff coming over at the same time from another fansite! :P

Davy
14-11-2011, 04:44 PM
Welcome to HabboxForum, hope you stick around and things and very interesting to see a bunch of staff coming over at the same time from another fansite! :P

Hey Matt! Remember our old skype chats mwahahaha

Welcome to the forum Dave! :P

Hey mate hows it going

thishabbo invading habbox? hm, interesting. anyway, welcome to the forum :) hope you stick around.

No? Just cause 2 of mymates joined so I did...

Suspective
14-11-2011, 04:45 PM
Welcome to HabboxForum - hope you stick around! :)

beth
14-11-2011, 04:50 PM
Hey Matt! Remember our old skype chats mwahahaha

Hey mate hows it going

No? Just cause 2 of mymates joined so I did...

just sayin'! not everyday we have three members joining mentioning another fansite in their opening post :)

Davy
14-11-2011, 05:02 PM
Welcome to HabboxForum - hope you stick around! :)

Cheers =]

Elegance
14-11-2011, 05:13 PM
welcome to habboxforum :) hope you stick around xo

Samantha
14-11-2011, 05:36 PM
OMG THECHEATSTER XXX I DIDN'T DO YOU A CHIBI THAT'S HOW I REMEMBER YOU. To be honest I have you on my list for when I cba to do them! Welcome to the forum :D!

Tom
14-11-2011, 05:49 PM
Quite an interesting scenario we have here - nevertheless, welcome to HabboxForum! Hope you stick around and enjoy everything we have to give :)

MKR&*42
14-11-2011, 06:21 PM

They're probably all up to something ;) I was hosting a normal giveaway the other night and I had to ban about 43 people (I counted) who entered the room spamming 'Join thishabbo now blah blah' -_-

But hey anyway Davy ;D welcome to forum!

Hope to see ya around xoxo

Deak
14-11-2011, 07:29 PM
Hey Dave, welcome to hxf :)

j0rd
14-11-2011, 07:30 PM
Hey, welcome to the forum :D!

Rainbow
14-11-2011, 09:01 PM
Hey Davy welcome to the forum:P

Cherry
15-11-2011, 01:14 AM
They're probably all up to something ;) I was hosting a normal giveaway the other night and I had to ban about 43 people (I counted) who entered the room spamming 'Join thishabbo now blah blah' -_-

But hey anyway Davy ;D welcome to forum!

Hope to see ya around xoxo

I'm one of the people who is apart of thishabbo and just joined and we're not up to anything. Tbh if we were, we wouldn't have posted we were from thishabbo and we wouldn't have use the same forum names from thishabbo, or actual habbo names. It's nothing sus! Pinky promise ;] And sadly we can't control the people who spam in other fansites rooms :/ They tend to be listeners and not staff.

O/t welcome to the forum Davy :D

Eric
15-11-2011, 01:49 AM
2 Thishabbo head djs just came here lol.

Welcome to Habboxforum :)

Catzsy
15-11-2011, 10:54 AM
I believe I know you from Habbo. Big welcome to the forum. :)

Eoin247
15-11-2011, 01:02 PM
Welcome to Habbox Davy :) Always great to see our community expanding!

beth
15-11-2011, 01:11 PM
I'm one of the people who is apart of thishabbo and just joined and we're not up to anything. Tbh if we were, we wouldn't have posted we were from thishabbo and we wouldn't have use the same forum names from thishabbo, or actual habbo names. It's nothing sus! Pinky promise ;] And sadly we can't control the people who spam in other fansites rooms :/ They tend to be listeners and not staff.

don't worry about it, no-one's accusing you or any other new member. it's just very odd (as i'm sure you can understand) :)

Cherry
15-11-2011, 01:17 PM
[@]@Publicised[/@] Yeah, I guess that's true. It is kinda odd xD

Davy
15-11-2011, 04:42 PM
OMG THECHEATSTER XXX I DIDN'T DO YOU A CHIBI THAT'S HOW I REMEMBER YOU. To be honest I have you on my list for when I cba to do them! Welcome to the forum :D!

HELLO, ;ooooo I still want one =[ JUst cause my habbo look is a bit confussing =[

Quite an interesting scenario we have here - nevertheless, welcome to HabboxForum! Hope you stick around and enjoy everything we have to give :)

Hey Skynus! Im sure you used to work at my old fansite like a year ago?

Hey Dave, welcome to hxf :)

Hey Cheers =]

Hey, welcome to the forum :D!

Hey Cheers!

Hey Davy welcome to the forum:P

Hey Thanks =]

@Yong.[/@];7332322]2 Thishabbo head djs just came here lol.

Welcome to Habboxforum :)

3 Actually, [@]@Cherry[/@] [@]@Nikki. and myself :P Hey Thanks eric!

;7332497]I believe I know you from Habbo. Big welcome to the forum. :)

Hey, im sure you do did you sued to work at paolos/venial tradecity last year? Cheers!

Welcome to Habbox Davy :) Always great to see our community expanding!

Hey Cheers =]

MKR&*42
15-11-2011, 04:46 PM

Aww, I was getting excited for an invasion then ;( (joking).. I'll believe you ;) for now...

Personally I don't dislike any fansites - the only fansite I've heard really bad 'reviews' about is Snewsbox... but then a lot of people have said it's quite good so idk anymore ;3

---

And yeah as Publicised said, I wasn't accusing you or anyone haha xL just seemed a bit coincidental ;3

Cherry
15-11-2011, 05:00 PM
[@]@Wazzervaldez[/@] LOOOOOL You don't want an invasion? Damn! :P

It isn't coincidental. We are all friends, which is why we joined together. But no intentions behind it ^_^

I've heard a lot good things about habbox. I used to know a few of the AU DJs.

MKR&*42
15-11-2011, 05:03 PM
[@]@Cherry [/@] Aww, that's nice that you all decided to join together ^_^

See, knowing my friends.. they wouldn't do that ;) (I'm joking ... in case if you guys read this xP)

Davy
15-11-2011, 05:37 PM
[@]@Wazzervaldez LOOOOOL You don't want an invasion? Damn! :P

It isn't coincidental. We are all friends, which is why we joined together. But no intentions behind it ^_^

IKR [/@];) its like joining habbox in a threesome mwahahaha, you never know one day all 3 of us will be working here ;)

Catzsy
16-11-2011, 09:06 AM
@Davey. Yes that's right. :)

;7332818][@]@Wazzervaldez[/@] LOOOOOL You don't want an invasion? Damn! :P

We love 'invasions' of the right people and I would say you guys fit that category. :)

GirlNextDoor15
16-11-2011, 12:48 PM
As far as I remember, Habboxforum is open to anybody including STAFF FROM OTHER FANSITES, right?

Welcome to Habboxforum! Hope you'll stick around.

Davy
16-11-2011, 04:12 PM
[@]@Davey[/@]. Yes that's right. :)

We love 'invasions' of the right people and I would say you guys fit that category. :)

We'll be no trouble =]

As far as I remember, Habboxforum is open to anybody including STAFF FROM OTHER FANSITES, right?

Welcome to Habboxforum! Hope you'll stick around.

Correct =] Cheers!

Hollie
19-11-2011, 04:56 PM
Heya, welcome to habbox :D!

Vernier
20-11-2011, 06:46 PM
Welcome! :D

David

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!