PDA

View Full Version : I might be going

Fustraton
16-11-2011, 04:25 PM
I might be moving to HFFM. Mainly due to people being annoying on habbox. I used to go to HFFM but they scammed. So Icame to habbox and it was better. It's just now some specific people (not naming) are frustrating (;)). I'll probably leave if my eo application isn't accepted and it's very unlikely it will be.

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Thread closed as member has not left and thread is 5 days old and this forum is for leaving threads

Kyle
16-11-2011, 04:31 PM
bye dont let the door hit you on the way out

no you should stay, i want somebody to play against in hxhd quiz:(

beth
16-11-2011, 04:34 PM
don't give people the satisfaction of you leaving.

Fustraton
16-11-2011, 04:35 PM
don't give people the satisfaction of you leaving.

Doesn't make sense.

beth
16-11-2011, 04:37 PM
Doesn't make sense.

er, yes it does? people annoy you because they want you to go, don't buckle into them and leave? makes perfect sense.

Fustraton
16-11-2011, 04:40 PM
er, yes it does? people annoy you because they want you to go, don't buckle into them and leave? makes perfect sense.
To me it doesn't. Anyway. Someone thought I was that annoying, the ***** sent a false screenshot (probs from a retro) and posted it to Samanfa during my trial as a RvR. This made me fail.

-ry!
16-11-2011, 04:40 PM
AW BYEE XXXXXXX SAD TO SEE PEOPLE ANNOY YOUXXX

beth
16-11-2011, 04:42 PM
To me it doesn't. Anyway. Someone thought I was that annoying, the ***** sent a false screenshot (probs from a retro) and posted it to Samanfa during my trial as a RvR. This made me fail.

well i think it makes sense to the rest of the world. and the story you've just told only helps my statement make sense. people made you fail, so why let them make you leave? stand up for yrself, stick around, prove 'em wrong.

Kyle
16-11-2011, 04:43 PM
You don't need to work at habbox to be part of the community. I've never worked here and am still a relatively active member. Don't be so desperate to get a habbo job and just enjoy the site.

blory
16-11-2011, 04:49 PM
You don't need to work at habbox to be part of the community. I've never worked here and am still a relatively active member. Don't be so desperate to get a habbo job and just enjoy the site.

Sorry, I like helping out.

Kyle
16-11-2011, 04:53 PM
who the hell are u lol

If you wanna help out then simply posting on the forum is enough or paying for donator. don't need to dedicate your life to sitting behind a bar on the off chance that somebody will walk into a help desk and actually need help or even report values of rares that everybody is generally aware of anyway

Samantha
16-11-2011, 04:54 PM
It wasn't a retro and I feel you should watch what you say about the staff member as it was obviously not a fake screenshot. They aren't a kind of person to lie and I had all the proof to fail you, if you saw your report amounts for the last 4 weeks you will also see why you failed too. You are welcome to apply again next time. The problem with HFFM though it that some of them are too mean, now you may fit in with this but I know I wouldn't go to them after Habbox as it's the nicest community imo.

geo
16-11-2011, 04:58 PM
If you're going to leave, then good bye and good luck in the future. :)

You can always help out even if you're not staff.
You can still post rare values which will be appreciated by the staff and others.
Donating helps out.
Posting good replies which may help other members is great.

There's many other ways you can help people out without being staff.. lmao?

MKR&*42
16-11-2011, 05:04 PM
[@]@Fustraton[/@] ,

[@]@Publicised[/@] is trying to say, that these bullies want you to leave the forum - that's their main goal. If you don't let them have that goal/reward i.e. you don't leave the forum, they'll eventually realise that they're getting nowhere and give up. All you need to do is deny them that 'wish' ;)

Besides, as [@]@Samanfa[/@] has said, HFFM aren't a very nice community... I've met quite a few of them on Habbo and they're complete *****

And yes, what [@]@Publicised[/@] said, did make sense... but if you insist on taking the easy option, fine by me :S - Cya if you decide to do that o/.

NEVER TAGGED SO MANY PEOPLE.

Aaron
16-11-2011, 05:10 PM
Goodbye and good luck. :P

As for what [@]@Samanfa[/@] said about HFFM, I totally agree. Best of luck on that site if you go there! :P

(First time using tagging, count yourself lucky Sam!) ;)

Inseriousity.
16-11-2011, 05:18 PM
Publicised is right (I don't say this very often, hope she doesn't notice... lyr bethie ;)). By leaving you're just making the haters win. You should stay and say to yourself I'm not going to let some saddos ruin this experience for me whether that's being on an online site or in real life as well, especially if before then, you were enjoying it.

If you do decide to leave, good luck with your future. :)

PS. Saying "Im not gonna get the job anyway" or something along those linesdoes my head in. If you think this, why bother applying? You're not fooling anyone, you obviously think you're good enough for the job or you wouldn't have applied for it in the first place.

Rainbow
16-11-2011, 05:36 PM
Aww please don't move to hffm, i'm sure you'll be missed a lot:(!!!

Fustraton
16-11-2011, 10:04 PM
If HFFM isn't recommended I might just go to ThisHabbo then.

In reply to people saying "thats what they want" I'm just gonna say it is a LOT of people in habbox. Also [@]@Inseriousity[/@]. (hope that went ok) I applied before every1 started going ******, so that stupid person that falsed a screenshot (clearly as I am not mean) has probably shown it to Events (as the apps are popular and lots apply) as (s)he thought I'd apply. I wish that stupid person would just stand up and say who they are before saying I'd done a ton of crap I hadn't.

Inseriousity.
16-11-2011, 10:14 PM
Ifyour application is good then it really won't matter what the screenshotsays. As you say,it's popular and lots applyso I'm not guaranteeing you a job as that's not my place to say.One day you'll realise that life's too short and the whole world is more concerned with their own problems that you don't even cross their mind. May sound harsh but it's actually quite liberating. :)

Mark
16-11-2011, 10:22 PM
You're clearly set in going so who am I to stop you... As said above, you don't need an online job to enjoy a forum lol. Stick around and post, you meet some ******s but rise above it.

GirlNextDoor15
17-11-2011, 06:18 AM
You should drop a few names. Make some drama before you leave and everybody here will love you. haha
Bye!

iJess
17-11-2011, 06:27 AM
hffm is ****
so is thishabbo
bye have fun xx

Ford
17-11-2011, 06:56 AM
bye dont let the door hit you on the way out

[2] You will not be missed bye xoxo

Fustraton
17-11-2011, 07:17 AM
quit habbo.

Samantha
17-11-2011, 08:30 AM
You should drop a few names. Make some drama before you leave and everybody here will love you. haha
Bye!

In some ways he can't drop names as the person with the screenshot hasn't been named. [@]@Fustraton[/@] I am sick and tired of you saying the screenshot is fake and that you are always nice, it's not the only reason, it was your amount of values too. You were on trial for 4 week as opposed to the 2 you should have done. Furtheremore, the screenshot isnt fake and you should apply again, took me about a year to get in first time.

Fustraton
17-11-2011, 04:01 PM
I've applied for TONS of stuff and that was the only thing I got a trial in.

karter
17-11-2011, 05:04 PM
Do jobs at habbox mean a lot to you? I remember some months ago you complaint that you didnt get a job in any of the departments when you applied to them all. And even if jobs mean a lot to you, why not do them seriously and pass your trials? Tell me one good reason why Samanfa would not take you in even if you are dedicated enough?

iJess
17-11-2011, 09:45 PM
agreed^^

Fustraton
17-11-2011, 10:07 PM
Do jobs at habbox mean a lot to you? I remember some months ago you complaint that you didnt get a job in any of the departments when you applied to them all. And even if jobs mean a lot to you, why not do them seriously and pass your trials? Tell me one good reason why Samanfa would not take you in even if you are dedicated enough?

I was dedicated enough. I've gone to ThisHabbo now anyway. I take it seriously and try to pass trials. I only got one and it was messed up. It was Samanfa's choice to not take me on due to whoever it was (wish she'd stand up and shout "it was me") messing it up. ThisHabbo is a lot better too. You only say no because you have been on habbox for too long. TRY SOMETHING NEW !!!!!!!!!!!!

Zeptis
17-11-2011, 10:42 PM
Alright byeee!

Tom
17-11-2011, 10:53 PM
Okay, I've read through all this thread and I'm going to start on this note. You seem set in leaving, so why kick and scream? At the end of the day, how do you know about the screenshot? You don't even know who sent it from what I've seen you put? If you would LISTEN to what Samanfa is saying maybe you'll come to terms with why you did fail your trial. At the end of the day, as harsh as it sounds, why pin your hopes on a Habbo job? If you don't get it, you move on or re-apply. You've left because people have "forced you" to leave. I've not seen that in this thread or anywhere on the forum? It seems this thread is to try and get empathy of you failing your trial because someone, who you don't even know, has sent in a screenshot.

Whatever fansite you go to next, good luck in applications there. I'm sure you'll do AMAZING! :)

HotelUser
17-11-2011, 11:18 PM
[@]@Fustraton[/@] I'm sorry, but with regards to your last post who are you saying made an error? Samanfa?

Look here's the deal, you are going to fail at a lot of things in life. So will I, and infact many could speculate that you will fail more times than you will succeed. If you amplify the times of failure, and disregard the times you succeed then you are going to be absolutely miserable. If you linger around that of which you succeed at, and push away your failures, then you're going to experience the glory of succession tremendously moreso than failure. There are many excellent aspects of Habbox which I know kept me (atleast) on hook to the fansite for many years. We have the most active forum with the most mature discussion. We have an active radio, official fansite room and many areas of the fansite where non staff can hang out and have lots of fun. If you focus on just relaxing and enjoying the forum, radio, news and whatever else here you're interested in, then you're going to be more happy than if you focus on the times you've failed to being accepted to a position at our fansite. You can always keep applying to departments here and eventually you will be accepted into one. I can give you the names of managers and general management members here at Habbox who were rejected a good six or seven times from various departments at this fansite. Eventually at some point, they were accepted, and it sure helps that they never gave up trying.

You can go to HFFM, or ThisHabbo where it's probably easier to get a job but seeing as you pursued Habbox, you would be settling, which in my books is giving up. You should never sell yourself short in life and settle where there's room to progress and where by effort comes victory.

Fustraton
19-11-2011, 08:06 PM
Sorry. Had to remove thread due to abusive comments on habbo. Instead of reporting to habbox I've reported to the Help Tool.

Samantha
19-11-2011, 09:12 PM
The help tool will do nothing because of the lack of evidence and the fact they don't help much anyway.

Hollie
19-11-2011, 09:15 PM
bye good luck in the future

Matthew
19-11-2011, 10:39 PM
I've applied for TONS of stuff and that was the only thing I got a trial in.

Oh god, not another person obsessed with getting a job here.

Stop deluding yourself into thinking that its other people that are making you fail. If you keep failing, then you're doing something wrong in your application.

Also, why are you leaving in this way? If you're so set on leaving, then just go. No-one wants to see you screaming your head off at various users/managers. Just leave if a job means so much to you...

Fustraton
19-11-2011, 11:09 PM
The help tool will do nothing because of the lack of evidence and the fact they don't help much anyway.

I have tons of evidence actually. All the messages. Sent 5 different one's out for 8 different people. None have been replied to yet.

---------- Post added 19-11-2011 at 11:10 PM ----------

Oh god, not another person obsessed with getting a job here.

Stop deluding yourself into thinking that its other people that are making you fail. If you keep failing, then you're doing something wrong in your application.

Also, why are you leaving in this way? If you're so set on leaving, then just go. No-one wants to see you screaming your head off at various users/managers. Just leave if a job means so much to you...

This is the leaving thread you nutcase, thats why I'm posting through here.

myke
19-11-2011, 11:22 PM
I don't know why you won't accept the screenshot wasn't faked, we're not stupid lol.

Good luck wherever you go and the help tool won't do anything... they deal with Habbo issues, not issues on fan sites.

Like I told you, what, three times, it wouldn't have affected your future applications but now you've kicked and screamed, I think that yeah, it will affect your future applications. :)

Good luck!!

Samantha
19-11-2011, 11:24 PM
I have tons of evidence actually. All the messages. Sent 5 different one's out for 8 different people. None have been replied to yet.

---------- Post added 19-11-2011 at 11:10 PM ----------

This is the leaving thread you nutcase, thats why I'm posting through here.

LOLOLOLOL!

I literally howled at this.

Have fun with your evidence!

Gina
19-11-2011, 11:41 PM
*REMOVED*

Edited by SyrupyMonkey (Assistant General Manager (Staff)): Please do not be rude to other members or post to cause arguments.

james,
19-11-2011, 11:56 PM
Bye, but I think your really abusive.

Close the door on your way out.

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude to others.

Gina
20-11-2011, 11:08 AM
*REMOVED*

Edited by SyrupyMonkey (Assistant General Manager (Staff)): Please do not be rude to other members or post to cause arguments.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!