PDA

View Full Version : Children In Need - Ends 25th November

Samantha
18-11-2011, 08:51 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/volter_style/Children+In%20Need

Whilst I am writing this Children In Need is well underway and I love watching it every year! I think it's really great how many people get together to make this possible each year and they gain a lot of money from it. For Children In Need my College had their annual music quiz but unfortunately the old teacher who sang the song lyrics left earlier this year. This got me thinking, I want you to tell me what you could/have done for Children In need. The most interesting entry will win. Good luck!

Prize: 1 month VIP + 10 rep.

Twista500
20-11-2011, 09:54 PM
Well my school Has a halloween Dance and everyone in the school donated a canned food so we raised LOTS of food.

tylermunjkt
20-11-2011, 09:58 PM
In my school, we usually take inloadsof money, and try fill in the drawn Pudsey! We also filled out assembly hall with cans/food that we could give to others that need it - It took for ever to shift it lmao.

Andii
20-11-2011, 10:05 PM
strip off and run a mile nude

and get legs waxed :) :)

children in need means alot to me as it helped me :) :) <3

lTraditional
23-11-2011, 10:17 PM
We had cake sales etc but I know what we should have done to raise lots of money. Each person should have bought in some stuff to sell at like £3 each or something, bought them in to school and sell them at like £5 each (obviously would be waaaaaaaaaaaaaay cheaper but this is an example!!) and then donated the profit to children in need. This way, we would have raised lots of money!!

Luckley
25-11-2011, 01:06 AM
My School does this Flea Market kinda of idea. Instead of selling items, they offer like Massages,car wash,hair cuts all in one location. We raised like alot!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!