PDA

View Full Version : Au revoir xo

lawrawrrr
27-11-2011, 08:30 PM
Probably obvious but yeah. It's time for me to go.

I've been coming on less lately, and there's a lot going on in my life right now. I don't want to go into details but I need to get things sorted. Just thought I'd take the opportunity to come and say bye to you all properly.

I could write out a list of people... but I'd end up missing people out or something. I've made quite a lot of good friends here, and I'm grateful for that. There's also a few people who I won't be upset to see the back of. Yeah...

Anyway, good luck to everyone :)

I'll be on msn/skype still occasionally, and im always on twitter&tumblr - if you want my username just ask me.

See you around!

Laura oxoxo

p.s. im sorry i never finished the chibi list or actually selling the furni, my internet only connects to habbo occasionally and i just dont have time to draw. sorry! <3

Aaron
27-11-2011, 08:31 PM
Aww, unfortunate to see you leave. Good luck in the future and thanks for the work you've done on Habbox.

Chris
27-11-2011, 08:33 PM
Awwww :( Really sad to see you leave, Laura. Good luck with everything, you'll be missed but make sure to pop on occasionally. :) xx

Suspective
27-11-2011, 08:36 PM
Its going to be a shame to see you go. You've always been a lovely part of the forum community.

I hope everything works out well for you.

good luck xxx

Jordan
27-11-2011, 08:37 PM
Shame to see you go Laura :( good luck in the future x

Elegance
27-11-2011, 08:55 PM
AURA :( xxxxxxxx I'll miss youuuu, talk to me on msn sometime? :) :loveyou:

Cupids
27-11-2011, 09:06 PM
good luck in the future :)

geo
27-11-2011, 09:20 PM
LORA!!!!!!!!!!! :(

I love you long time babes! :loveyou: All the best for the future, hun. xxxxxxxxx

Jurv
27-11-2011, 09:34 PM
Nooooo. It's a shame that you're choosing to leave the forum, you're a really amazing person and it's a shame that some people don't know that. I'll never forget how you used to to lend me pods for my events when I first joined the department about a year ago, you were a real help back then. I hope everything is going well for you and hopefully we'll still be able to keep in touch on MSN. I wish you the best of luck with everything in the future, Laura. :) xx

I found it strange that I remembered the bit about the pods, I've usually got a bad memory. :(

Catzsy
28-11-2011, 11:29 AM
Aww:( Shame to see you go. Maybe just take a break to recharge the batteries? :)

beth
28-11-2011, 11:31 AM
byebye!!! xxx

wixard
28-11-2011, 12:11 PM
bye firegirl

IAmAsianBoy
28-11-2011, 05:41 PM
Why are all of my ol' favorite people leaving? :<

Tom
28-11-2011, 06:13 PM
Lawra, you've been an amazing person to speak to and be friends with! I hope you continue to visit from time to time. :)

Samantha
28-11-2011, 06:39 PM
Awww bye Lauraaaa I'll miss you!

lawrawrrr
28-11-2011, 11:25 PM
Aww, unfortunate to see you leave. Good luck in the future and thanks for the work you've done on Habbox.
Thank you :) byee xoxo

Awwww :( Really sad to see you leave, Laura. Good luck with everything, you'll be missed but make sure to pop on occasionally. :) xx
awww chris <3 i will come to check up sometimes, but i'll still be on msn and will make a point to talk to you cos ily <3

Its going to be a shame to see you go. You've always been a lovely part of the forum community.

I hope everything works out well for you.

good luck xxx
Awww, thank you! you too xo

Shame to see you go Laura :( good luck in the future x
thank you, you too! xoxo

AURA :( xxxxxxxx I'll miss youuuu, talk to me on msn sometime? :) :loveyou:
OSIIEEEEE xoxox ok baby :) xoxo :loveyou:

good luck in the future :)
thanks, you too xo

LORA!!!!!!!!!!! :(

I love you long time babes! :loveyou: All the best for the future, hun. xxxxxxxxx
SAME DEAR. you toooo babycakes :loveyou:

Nooooo. It's a shame that you're choosing to leave the forum, you're a really amazing person and it's a shame that some people don't know that. I'll never forget how you used to to lend me pods for my events when I first joined the department about a year ago, you were a real help back then. I hope everything is going well for you and hopefully we'll still be able to keep in touch on MSN. I wish you the best of luck with everything in the future, Laura. :) xx

I found it strange that I remembered the bit about the pods, I've usually got a bad memory. :(
omg a paragraph :'( So sweet of you to say that tbh, :'). I remember that actually! The first ever habbox event I went to was yours (oh good ol dirtyconverse times) Hopefully things'll get better soon, and will do :) You too - there are so few genuine people on here, but you are deffo on of them :) :loveyou:

Aww:( Shame to see you go. Maybe just take a break to recharge the batteries? :)
That's sort of what it is. An extended break. Until...circumstanceschange (too complicated to go into detail), and I don't just wanna go MIA until then. Thanks :) xo

byebye!!! xxx
baibaibeffie xoxoxo

Why are all of my ol' favorite people leaving? :<
n'aww i feel honoured <3 i'm sorry!!! xoxox

Lawra, you've been an amazing person to speak to and be friends with! I hope you continue to visit from time to time. :)
I got really confused then... like WHO ARE YOU. I see though. You too!! I love talking to you so I promise we will continue to, I'll be on msn so yeah :) like what i said to ron up dere ^^ you're a proper nice person and i'll miss ya! :loveyou:

Awww bye Lauraaaa I'll miss you!
spamanfa! I'll miss you too hunny! xoxoxoxo

Inseriousity.
28-11-2011, 11:28 PM
oh how come i didnt notice this thread til now!

bye laura you were really good at comps and it was easy to have a conversation with ya, good luck with uni! :D

j0rd
28-11-2011, 11:39 PM
Laura / fiya-gurl

Sad to see you go but I 100% understand your reasons, hope you can figure a way too solve it soon, I'm sure you can x

Best of luck in the future and hope we can stay in contact.

P.S sorry for replying a day late!!

Rainbow
28-11-2011, 11:58 PM
Awww, its a shame to see you go! :( Thanks again for the chibi it looks amazing!!! :)

-Amyy
01-12-2011, 03:48 PM
Laurraaaaa:( Byeee<3

Andy
01-12-2011, 03:52 PM
take careeee xx

Zak
08-12-2011, 03:16 PM
I noticed a decline in your activity, it happens with a lot of members. Good bye Laura

Good luck in life xxxx

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!