PDA

View Full Version : Weird World... - Ends 8th December

kuzkasate
01-12-2011, 04:32 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/35hfcxw.gif

As most of you will probably know, there are many type of 'world days' - there's World Water Day, World AIDS day, World Hospice and Palliative Care Day and even aWorld Maths Day! You clearly get the idea, there are many of them to say the least!

So this got me wondering, what 'world day' would it be cool to have? So for this competition, simply come up with a 'world day' and explain why you think this day should become official!

The wackiest and most creative entry will win!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep.

twinart
03-12-2011, 01:29 PM
Games Day

I'm sure you all think this is weird. Although it is, but it has benefits. On this day, people will host games and events around the world. Games Day should be a public holiday. This is to remove the stress after working everyday.

Jay@Jay77
03-12-2011, 02:47 PM
I think there should be a: 'World Bed Day' where everyone gets there bed and joins there city/town/village etc in the centre of where they live to have pillow fights, food fights and watch telly for the whole day in there bed with pajarmers on! :D.

MrMonkeyDeamon
04-12-2011, 08:05 AM
There should be a "video world day" were everyone to together in massive pack and make a movie that would last a long time. every year would be a new theme. They then upload them to a website and sell the videos for free but after watching them you can donate. All the money that they make then goes to breast cancer ( so people dont need to lose there boobies :D ) and to the 3rd world country.

So the goal is to make lots and lots of movie that could be like 2 seconds long to 1 day long :)

Matt
04-12-2011, 09:22 AM
World Holi-day.

Wooooo! World holiday. This would be where the whole world come together for 1 day a year for a holiday. You would have to do something that you would never think of doing or something you wouldn't normally do instead of going to work and school etc.

For Example, i'd go and ride on an elephant one year, then go paragliding the next year. Something i wouldn't do everyday.
Everywhere around the world would celebrate this 'World Holiday'

Would be amazzzing!

geo
04-12-2011, 09:29 AM
World McDonalds day. Everyone has to go to McDonalds and order supersize on everything ahahahahahahaha. That would be vile omfg.

wmlee2011
05-12-2011, 01:07 AM
World Cuss Day

Everybody could cuss about anything they want and get away with it, so i guess students would cuss about their homework load, workers would cuss their bosses, and kids would cuss their parents for not letting them play computer games/ go out with friends

vents our anger :8

Eric
05-12-2011, 06:12 AM
World Hugging Day

Everybody must hug the people around them.(h)

.:iRawr:.
05-12-2011, 06:27 AM
World Unicorn Day
We have to go to Imagination Land and kill Charlie the Unicorn :D
But if you love him then there's two teams who try to defend Charlie and another team to attack him.
You also have to pay to enter and the proceeds go to Charity :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!