PDA

View Full Version : [Christmas] Home for Christmas - Ends 19th December

Sloths
10-12-2011, 04:19 AM
http://habbox.com/text/111/Home+For+Christmas

The Christmas holidays is the time for travelling across country visiting family and friends. For me this Christmas I wish I could travel back to England and actually have a proper Christmas with my family, seen as I haven’t seen anyone properly for 4 years and it hasn't been the same.

But it’s over to you, if you were allowed to travel free of charge anywhere in the world where would you go for Christmas and why? The most interesting will win, Happy Christmas!

Prize: 2 candy canes, 5 credits + 10 rep

Hollie
14-12-2011, 07:44 PM
I'd go to Italy where the snow is so I could have a white Christmas cause it doesn't really snow properly where I live :P

GeorginaxD
14-12-2011, 07:57 PM
I'd go to Australia and have Christmas dinner on the beach! :P

Jay@Jay77
14-12-2011, 09:42 PM
I'd go to the antarctic because then it would be REAL snow! you could all cosy up in the igloo and tell storys, like a proper family. learn the value of christmas, family not, not just the presents.

Nick
15-12-2011, 12:29 AM
Atlantasso when i decorate the place itll look xmasy

Matt
15-12-2011, 01:05 AM
Alaska, becuase on the simpson's movie it look really nice and i would love to be in loads of snow in a nice cosy cabin. :')

Zeptis
15-12-2011, 02:58 AM
New York, Because I have never seen snow, and it snows there, I also have never been to New York, so I would knock out 2 birds with one stone!

Mr-Trainor
15-12-2011, 02:17 PM
I'd go to the North Pole, because Santa lives there ofc :P.

beth
15-12-2011, 04:51 PM
if i could i'd go right back to where "it" all began, i'm not particularly religious but it's still a magic and enthralling story and i'd love to go on the trip from nazareth to bethlehem and see the difference from the classic jeruselam to now. and see how the magic of christmas can affect even the most war stricken area.

OldLoveSong
15-12-2011, 08:20 PM
I would love to go to Guana, Africa to be with my sponcer brother for Christmas. My family and I sponcer a 7 year old boynamed Thambo and he's never experienced a real Christmas and I would love to bring him a sack of toys to let him experience the joyous feeling ofthe Holiday. :)

Candyvomit
17-12-2011, 11:20 AM
Lapland. I would love to have a homely, warm cottage in the middle of a forest, have great food and friends to share the Christmas joy with (not the religious joy, but the overall festive joy). Plus seeing all the possible aurora borealis in the starry sky... ahh... Lovely. Not to mention the white blanket on the ground and over the sheet. Soothing and relaxing.

Jordan
17-12-2011, 03:04 PM
Northern Norway, sounds great. I want to visit when I'm older, they get snow... it's cold and just northern enough for the aurora. Christ that would be amazing :)

geo
17-12-2011, 04:59 PM
I'd so go to Sweden! I really want to visit Sweden in my life, so going their at Christmas would be perfection. :)

TheDon.
18-12-2011, 01:04 AM
Go to London... Can't be bothered with this snow so go somewhere where there isn't any. :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!