PDA

View Full Version : NYE Clubbing

GoldenMerc
18-12-2011, 12:32 AM
Hi,

Right well Leamington seems to have dried up with the clubs, most are empty or just absolutely naff, so me and 3 other friends are looking to go clubbing somewere, Stay the night at a hotel then drive back sometime the next day. Any ideas?
Ross

FlyingJesus
18-12-2011, 12:34 AM
Clubbing for new year is rubbish, find yourself a house party or proper event init

-ry!
18-12-2011, 12:34 AM
blackpool? lmao its ok n u can stay in the big blue hotel its nice

GoldenMerc
18-12-2011, 12:35 AM
Clubbing for new year is rubbish, find yourself a house party or proper event init
To be fair last year was good at Evolve in Leamington but its got new owners now and is full of uni students...

blackpool? lmao its ok n u can stay in the big blue hotel its nice
Been clubbing in blackpool was good but want better :P

Blinger
18-12-2011, 12:42 AM
To be fair last year was good at Evolve in Leamington but its got new owners now and is full of uni students...

Why does clubbing with uni kids suck? Unless you're older than them it'd be awesome? I love clubbing with uni kids because they are my age and enjoy the same kinda **** I enjoy?
Although for NY house parties are the bomb, I think I'm going down to the beach again this year, win.

FlyingJesus
18-12-2011, 12:47 AM
Why does clubbing with uni kids suck? Unless you're older than them it'd be awesome? I love clubbing with uni kids because they are my age and enjoy the same kinda **** I enjoy?
Although for NY house parties are the bomb, I think I'm going down to the beach again this year, win.

Uni kids in England seem to have the exact same wardrobe of cheap tshirts which they wear out, and apparently have only one dance move which involves using as little space as possible and just bending your knees every few seconds, maybe accompanied by some neck movement if they're advanced

GoldenMerc
18-12-2011, 12:51 AM

Uni kids in England seem to have the exact same wardrobe of cheap tshirts which they wear out, and apparently have only one dance move which involves using as little space as possible and just bending your knees every few seconds, maybe accompanied by some neck movement if they're advanced

LOL Tom!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!