PDA

View Full Version : Tricky Traps - Ends 9th January

Ms.Aquamarine
29-12-2011, 11:59 PM
http://habbox.com/text/114/Tricky+Traps
A few days ago, I decided to sit down with the rest of my family and watch Home Alone 3. It was a very interesting movie to watch actually! Who knew an eight year old boy could make dangerous, yet clever traps to prevent four thieves from getting their hands on a top-secret computer chip? While watching Home Alone 3, a question had popped into my head. What if I didn't want the thieves to enter my house at all? What trap could I come up with? This is where I need help from you! For this competition, I want you to create a trap which will prevent the thieves from entering my house. The most creative trap wins!

Good luck!
Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

http://i608.photobucket.com/albums/tt168/ellzboz/Habbox/brickscopy-1.png
Great! You've found some bricks after, er... searching brick. You just need one more item, make sure you've kept hold of all four threads so far! The next clue is:
The n..t c... is f.ve l.tters a.d r.y.es w..h sack! I. starts w..h "s"! C.n you f..d it in t...?
The ink must have rubbed off! Surely you can work it out though?

Jazz
04-01-2012, 03:55 PM
Tie Rihanna to a pole and wait...

=Lizzy
04-01-2012, 04:38 PM
a box which has music and someone singing from inside this. This make make people curious to see what is inside it. WHEN IT OPENS POWWWWWW some guy knocks them out and drags them in and ties them out.

they are now trapped

Kellie
04-01-2012, 05:02 PM
A laptop with habbo ready to go, they will clearly forget about robbing your house and play habbo, THEN RING DA POLICE. lol couldn't think.

sophiepfc
04-01-2012, 08:13 PM
I would set an alarm of when someone breaks which calls the police and then have loads of people hidden and pop out with party poppers and say 'suprise' :)

Succubus
04-01-2012, 08:23 PM
This is harsh,
1stdefense, broken glass on the floor
2nd defense, movement lasers that when touched will set a highpitched annoying sounds.
3rd defense, a cannon.
4th defense, a highly trained ninja.
5th defense, spike trap, when tripped over spikes pop up.
last defense, guard dogs.

Enjoy :D

Mr.L.Darragh
04-01-2012, 09:12 PM
Why not a armed Police man (Or men) sitting on the floor in the middle of your house???

Cerys
04-01-2012, 09:49 PM
Simple.

Just let me stand outside your house. One look at this face, they'll be dead in an instant. >;D

Andii
04-01-2012, 10:10 PM
hmm you would tie string to the handle of the doors and tie them to each other :) works everytime haha. .

Mark
04-01-2012, 10:38 PM
A fierce dog

Mathew
04-01-2012, 10:43 PM
A photograph of Inseriousity. sharing a warm Roman bath with Alex3213. Your thieves would run a mile.

Chris
04-01-2012, 10:45 PM
Throw bricks from the roof...it worked in home alone 2!

A fierce dog

Lol

Matt
05-01-2012, 03:00 AM
Set up lasers and if anyone crosses them, go fall get flug up into a hole in the roof and can only get down by a fingerprint proof sensor, so only i could free them. Would love to see my brother stuck there, would say its an accident. xD :)

Yupt
05-01-2012, 05:48 PM
publicised with a shotgun, pow pow

MultiKaching
06-01-2012, 04:32 PM
Record yourself screaming and replay it over and over. Combine that with blood streaming down your windows and those robbers should stay out of that house. x]

Bodon
07-01-2012, 11:15 AM
I will live in a haunted house.

FiftyCal
09-01-2012, 12:31 AM
First i would have a trip wire to release the hounds, but then they will be running and to make sure they dont get to a hiding spot when the hounds bit the thieves it will place a heart beat sensor in their leg, and then i will get to a roof top and throw bricks at one of them endlessly while the other one laughs, and then the other thief says that i have no more bricks (me) and then the thief on the ground will go and point at me HUBBA, HYUBABABABADBASBDD PLANK another brick. And then they will run away again so then i get in my car and squash their ***. the end

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!