PDA

View Full Version : I Choose You! - Ends 15th January

beth
30-12-2011, 12:45 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/2usa6n7.gif

My little sister is OBSESSED with Pokémon, I mean really obsessed. Currently she thinks our hamster (poor Mr.Nibbles) is Pikachu and keeps asking him to do "Thunderbolt". She gets quite frustrated when she realises he doesn't actually have special moves, unless dangling from the top of the cage until he falls counts as one? So here's the plan, for this competition I want you to really believe that Mr.Nibbles is the newest, most bestest Pokémon there is and come up with a special ability move for him. Perhaps he could spin webs for more effective dangling, or use his expandable pouches to shoot peanuts at his opponants?! The most believable and creative will win!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Matt
11-01-2012, 04:44 AM
Mr.Nibbles could eat any amount of food, and that make it fly out of his mouth at 100 mph, so then he could defend himself against your sister ;) That could be classed as a super power?!

Succubus
11-01-2012, 07:25 AM
Night Rage -
As you know hamsters are meant to be more active at night, so he will be hyped up for the night.
He will preform some really irritating noises to stun/Taunt the enemy.

Andii
11-01-2012, 11:45 AM
cantime travel:) like a time machine to go back in time and learn how to defend themselves against their oponient and is bascially cannot be beaten :)

THEY ARE THE ULTIMATE POKEMON

Empired
11-01-2012, 05:23 PM
Destiny Wheel-
He gets in his hamster wheel, flattening the opponent. Hemayget confusion whilst performing this move.

Kellie
11-01-2012, 06:01 PM
Pouch throw
The hamster can grab anything big or small and put it into it's pouch then shoots it out really fast till it goes flying up into the sky, soon you'll no longer see it!

Cheri
12-01-2012, 12:10 AM
Be able to squeeze through the bars at night, and tidy her room for her. (or the rest of the house ;)).

Might as well have a useful power!

sorrydude$
12-01-2012, 04:22 PM
He spins on his wheel generating electricity throughout the whole cage, therefor the next to touch the cage other than him gets electrocuted. :)

Jay@Jay77
12-01-2012, 05:29 PM
Gum Death-

When he get's angry he gums then till they are all in his belly;D

FlyingJesus
12-01-2012, 06:21 PM
Tail whip

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!