PDA

View Full Version : Who's There? - Ends 13th January

-Amyy
02-01-2012, 07:07 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/Battleball/Whos+There

Last night I had a dream that I was sat watching TV and there was a sudden knock at the door. I dragged myself up off the sofa to answer it, and to my surprise, Ed Sheeran was standing there! I was so shocked that I slammed the door in his face. Of course I wouldn't do this in real life. :P What I want you to do for this competition is tell me who is your favourite celebrity and what you would do if they showed up at your house?

The funniest/most creative entry will win. Good luck!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Succubus
08-01-2012, 10:37 AM
The celebrity = Brendon from P!ATD
I would open the door, and will belikely to scream and hug him. :D

Mr.L.Darragh
08-01-2012, 11:00 AM
The Celeb- Robert Downey Jr. [Dressed in Ironman suit]

I would just go :o. Then probs say can I have that suit and can I see Ironman 3 getting made.

=Lizzy
08-01-2012, 11:38 AM
Tom Felton
(Draco from HP)

cast a spell on him so he couldn't go away.

bFen
08-01-2012, 11:44 AM
Celebrity - Chris Martin (Lead Vocals of ColdPlay)

I would snatch him up and cut all of his skin and brain. and swap it with mine so i can live his life D:

Kellie
08-01-2012, 01:10 PM
John Cena!

I'd be like omg pick me up with your big muscles:) then I'd ask him to beat my brother up for me!

Empired
08-01-2012, 05:28 PM
1- Justin Bieber so I could punch his ridiculous face.

2- Tom Felton (sorry Lizzy) and he would ask me to marry him and I would say yes and I wouldn't care about the ten year gap because he is so special and all of my friends would be jelly except the hp-haters (h8rz 4 lyf!!) who would just laugh and now I think about it I realise it would have to be an unofficial marriage because I am not old enough and of course there is the problem of his girlfriend but seeing as I am so supermegafoxyawesomehot I think he would fall for me straight away.
*Takes a breath*

THE END

Bodon
08-01-2012, 05:56 PM
Whoopi Goldberg (Comedians)

I will ask her, "Can you provide me some good jokes so that I can win this 'Who's There' competition?"

Matt
09-01-2012, 01:25 AM
Jessica Alba.

I would say 'I am more than happy to go out to dinner with you' and see what she said. xD

geo
09-01-2012, 04:17 PM
Pixie Lott

If I saw her.. I'd probably scream but as I was so excited no sound would come out of my mouth. :l
I'd run up and hug her.... tears would come as well. I'd ask her to sing for me lololol. ;$

OH AND ASK HER TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER FOREVA X

Shockwave.2CC
09-01-2012, 05:34 PM
Shemar Moore (Derrick Morgan from Criminal Minds)

If he knocked on my door, i'd invite him in for tea, so we can have a long chat on how he became an actor, because he is such the best

Uiov
09-01-2012, 06:01 PM
the celebrity would be rupert grint, and if he ever showed up in my house, i'll drag him in and talk about how this is destiny & how we were meant to be with eachother. ;D
he's so awesome.

Andii
09-01-2012, 06:04 PM
Chris Evans from Fantastic 4, Cellular, Captin America

and i would ask him to come in and then get him into my bedroom :) :) like most others would obv lolol

Shar
09-01-2012, 09:21 PM
Enrique Iglesias and Nicole Scherzinger, I would faint.

Rindy2121
09-01-2012, 11:55 PM
.........Gerran Howell!

Yes I would scream. Yes I would jump up and down. Yes I would run to up to him. But no, I didn't know that I've knocked myself down with a cardboard cut-out.

Ekelektra
12-01-2012, 04:27 AM
Tina Fey! *points at avatar*

We would just have a massively awesome time laughing and being funny, and making fun of stuff ;D

Cheri
12-01-2012, 05:30 AM
My favourite 'celebrity' is Ozzy Osbourne.
I'd sit down with him and just TALK.
There's no point in getting starstruck and fangirling. I'd want to know so many things about his life, and his music, and thank him for how he's shaped my life.
I think i'd be pretty happy with that.

Catzsy
12-01-2012, 02:37 PM
My favourite celebrity is Rupert Penry-Jones who starred in 'Spooks' and 'Law and Order' and I would take him down the pub and
listen to his 'behind the scenes' stories that I would find fascinating.

Jay@Jay77
13-01-2012, 04:25 PM
The inbetweeners gang!

I'd make them tell me all about behind the scenes and ave up simonnnnnnnnn

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!