PDA

View Full Version : Movie Stars! - Ends 18th January

-Amyy
10-01-2012, 09:21 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/freehand/Movie+Stars

My older sister has always dreamed of being a movie star. She is really good at acting too! But thats not always a good thing as she can easily blame me for something she did (:rolleyes:). She has always wanted to have a roll in a popular movie like Harry Potter, but for some reason, the only movies she wants to be a part of are the ones that have already been made. In the future she would like to recreate an old movie and be the main character. For this competition, I want you to tell me if you had the chance to star in any movie, if you had the chance to star in any movie, which would it be and which role would you play and why?

Good luck!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Empired
14-01-2012, 10:28 AM
I would be in a really old black & white film like Some Like it Hot and I wouldn't want a name for my character, I would just be a soldier and I would replace my fake gun for a real one, fill it with strawberries and popcorn and shoot everyone because I am fab like that

geo
14-01-2012, 11:45 AM
Sherlock Holmes! I'd be the gyp in the second one.. also I'd find someone that looked exactly like Robert Downey Jr. It was a fabulous movie and I think it would have been amazing being one of the main characters in it. :) Oh... I'd be the gyp as she got to see a lot of Sherlock Holmes and she was the main female in the second one. :D

Succubus
14-01-2012, 11:49 PM
Tomb raider,Lara Croft. Only because its full of action and it seems like a fun thing to do over then sitting around doing nothing :P

Jssy
15-01-2012, 12:24 PM
Breaking Dawn, I'd be Bella so I could kiss Robert Pattinson :D

sophiepfc
15-01-2012, 04:20 PM
Id love to be in bounty hunter asJenniferAnison (can't spell her second name lol) soGerardbutler couldchaseafter me :)

sampi
17-01-2012, 05:08 AM
i would be in home alone so i could bash up people in a creative way

MizzBex
17-01-2012, 04:59 PM
I'd be in hairspray as Penny, because it would be so much fun making that film! Getting paid to sing and dance all day! :D

monkey-anne
17-01-2012, 09:07 PM
i would be in handco.ck because i want to be in one with guns but also i would be amazing at shouting at people saying get down ya thats my role and will smith ovs

JerseySafety
18-01-2012, 08:27 PM
the hobbit in the new upcoming movies the hobbit

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!