PDA

View Full Version : Ch-ch-chuckle Vision - Ends 21st January

Alex3213
14-01-2012, 10:52 AM
http://Habbox.com/text/pipes/Chuckle+Vision

Barry and Paul. One of the most well known (in the UK anyway) duos, always saying 'me to you' 'you to me' or whatever. It was crazy! However, not all TV duos are that bad. I do feel sorry for Ant though in another duo, Dec always gets all the publicity! For this competition though, I want you to tell me your favourite duo and why they are your favourite. It can be on the TV, radio, any type of media and it doesn't have to be a comedy duo. Good luck!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Ellz
16-01-2012, 10:18 PM
regretfully, jedward becuase of their blatant disregard of anything that is going on around them. There could be a hurricane and they would still be stood there having a petty argument haha :)

=Lizzy
16-01-2012, 10:19 PM
ant dec because they are hilarious. also they take the piss out of each other which is awesome.

geo
16-01-2012, 10:38 PM
sam and mark. idk i think they were one of the hottest duos :p

Kellie
17-01-2012, 01:21 PM
D! ck and Dom, that takes me back when I was a little bubba :)
I used to watch their shows then play them outwith my brother and dad like make d! ck sick, lol my dad used to sit in a chair with a bowl and cold beans in his mouth, then me and my brother would say funny stuff like d! ck and Dom did and my dad used to pretend to be sick and spit the beans into the bowl like they did on tv PHAHA ;)

It wont let me say D1 ck how silly err..

these two: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/images/episode/b00hcgnh_640_360.jpg

MizzBex
17-01-2012, 05:18 PM
Batman and Robin. You can't have one without the other :P The film is pretty great aswell, :D I think it's funny the way Batman always tells Robin he's too young to do everything, yet Batman is always after the ladies.. ;)

Empired
17-01-2012, 10:06 PM
Fred & George from Harry Potter. I love the idea of Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes and they always make me laugh!

monkey-anne
18-01-2012, 04:24 PM
mopatop and puppy from mopatop shop
a kids show where the shop has anything you ever want in it

Jurv
18-01-2012, 10:24 PM
mopatop and puppy from mopatop shop
a kids show where the shop has anything you ever want in it

omg i remember that programme, it was like my favourite when i was younger!!

i will have to say rosie and jim because they are also amazing.

Jay@Jay77
19-01-2012, 05:37 PM
Ant and Dec, because they are just so funny together.
most of the time things go wrong by accident and they make a joke of it. good lads xD

Shockwave.2CC
20-01-2012, 04:40 AM
Jeff Dunham & Peanut

They just crack me up everytime I watch them

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!