PDA

View Full Version : Troble Sleeping

manga21
25-08-2005, 12:52 PM
i Am Having Troble Sleeping, All I Am Doing is Rolling about, Not Feeling Very Sleepy Even at 12:20 :( I Just get hot and cant sleep! i Cant get Comfortable.
Any Ideas What I could Do?

Steven.
25-08-2005, 01:00 PM
Hi Manga,

i have had and still do sometimes this problom, i wonder if you go strait from the computer to bed? or you drink loads of caffiene during the day

~ Ste.

Jase
25-08-2005, 01:02 PM
just get a book and go upside down somehow and just read till you get sleepy xD works with me :eusa_danc

ChloeDust
25-08-2005, 01:03 PM
I get that sometimes try and listen to relaxing music or i find reading a book puts you to sleep or that might just be me lol

Rachi
25-08-2005, 01:05 PM
Close your eyes, and make sure your in a dark room

Clarissa
25-08-2005, 01:11 PM
open lots of windows and get a cooler blanket. Use lavender sprays on your pillow as they are relaxing and help you to carm down. just lay down and eventually you will feel sleepy, Trust me ;)

Steven.
25-08-2005, 02:12 PM
What puts me to sleep is music or voices, i need sound to go to sleep, i can't goto sleep if there is thunder, nor ran or wind. i need sound, and aslong as i know i put the radio tv on i will dooze[sp?!] off.

Rou
25-08-2005, 02:25 PM
Sleeping Pillis :) ...Rofl :P

:Lemmings.
26-08-2005, 03:35 AM
I Have Extreme Difficulties Sleeping. It's Like Atm It's 4:34 Am And I've Not Slept For Over 24 Hours, This Is Due To Me Drinking A Lot Of Caffiene And Other Problems.

Wallmart
26-08-2005, 03:41 AM
MAybe its your matress try sleeping on the one downstairs in the guest room if you have.. I couldnt sleep so I moved downstairs and took that bed and ever since its been fine.

Eamonn
26-08-2005, 12:02 PM
nytol ;) always works for me well they use to my body got to use to them and now theres no effect

RedMaggot
26-08-2005, 01:41 PM
Try not watching TV and going on the PC befor bed, Put calm music on, Get a fan in your room, Turn off all the lights in you room and open a window if you are hot. I have that problem as well, But i do what i have just listed and now im fine.

Yeah, If you have a extra room try sleeping in there to see if it helps.

Pulchritudinous
26-08-2005, 09:47 PM
Don't drink anything with caffeine in the day, take some sleeping tablets, have some hot chocolate before bed, relax before sleeping (e.g, sit calmly watching a movie etc), exercise so you wear off some energy.

Erm, another thing I find helpful is to get up early in the mornings, not really early, just like 9am, that way you don't have so much energy.

Eamonn
27-08-2005, 12:33 AM
he might not be old enough for sleeping tablets

.Lynn
27-08-2005, 12:39 AM
Watch tv..then it will get boring and then u will fall asleep.

paradox
27-08-2005, 10:06 AM
I go straight from my computer to bed, and I suffer the same problem.
If I come of the net at 10:30 and then just bore myself for 30 minutes, maybe that will make me more relaxed.

Eamonn
27-08-2005, 01:39 PM
im the only one who like doesnt have sleeping problems :o as soon as my head hits the pillow im asleep

Rebecca
27-08-2005, 01:47 PM
lolz i listen to my ipod till i dose off

Acidude
27-08-2005, 05:39 PM
lolz i listen to my ipod till i dose off

I hope you take your earphones out before you sleep or your eardums will burst xP

The problem I have is that I always have songs in my head :P But if I haven't done my computer etc. and worn myself out durnig the day, it's not a problem. That goes double for term time when i'm working at school :P

HellyBelly
27-08-2005, 05:42 PM
I get that sometimes try and listen to relaxing music or i find reading a book puts you to sleep or that might just be me lol
yes because reading is boring ;P

and i always get really fluffy pillows, that helps me (dont know why it does, but it does, kkz?)

JackHb
27-08-2005, 06:27 PM
I never sleep properly.
Iam always moving and turning over its sooo annoying.

hmm i dont think i could sleep with my ipod on, when i went on a school trip i use to sleep with my ipod on as i couldnt sleep as they were all snoring!
A diffrent school set off the fire alarm purposly so we all had to get up at like 5 am, i was not happy i didnt even rush out as i cbb i was so annoyed!

paradox
27-08-2005, 10:19 PM
I'm gonna go to sleep straight off my computer again and see if I can get any sleep xD

Cool-kitten007
28-08-2005, 12:46 PM
i Am Having Troble Sleeping, All I Am Doing is Rolling about, Not Feeling Very Sleepy Even at 12:20 :( I Just get hot and cant sleep! i Cant get Comfortable.
Any Ideas What I could Do?

I have that trouble and i found it was to do with the pc
if you stay off the pc for a couple of hours before you go to bed it will help
my doctor said it calms down ur brain or somink

Eamonn
28-08-2005, 12:59 PM
if your overweight it could be harder to sleep?

VersionUpdate
02-09-2005, 10:24 AM
i can never sleep i dunno why

Embean
05-09-2005, 11:01 AM
You probably cant get to sleep because the amount of time you spend on the computer?
if you dont spend that much time on the computer maybe you have something
on your mind that isnt really helping you,
My sister is obsessed with her sleeping, she always wittles and worries saying
things like:
'I wont be able to get to sleep but does it matter'
my mum would always say 'It doesnt matter' but the thing is, because people are telling her it doesnt matter, and that she will get to sleep i think it helps her, so maybe thats what you could do to yourself :)
Also try to take tablets or something that helps you get to sleep, and just have good things on your mind, not things like, 'oo i wont be able to get to sleep tonight :(' Hope it works, Emmy :) <3

Yazamiinx
05-09-2005, 02:19 PM
A lack of sleep till late can be caused by stress or worry. Try going to bed quite early and read a book, if you read a book for a while your brain will become tired; And soon you will shut down.

I go to sleep at 1am every night because I too have troubles sleeping (Its darn annoying) Remember, 7 hours of sleep a day is the average healthy sleeping diet for a human. So remember to catch up on them winks.
If your too hot, get a fan in your room; A powerful quiet fan. That'll help the heat.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!