PDA

View Full Version : Well, bye!

HotelUser
18-01-2012, 01:02 AM
I think after 8 years my stay at Habbox is up! To go all generic on you, next year is going to be such a frightening year for me education wise, that I think now is a good time for me to slip out of the door.

I know I already posted a thread in staff forums but to say it again there are somephenomenallyawesome staff members, and, members of the forum here who really do make the Habbox Community everything it is and everything it used to be over the past years. I love the debates that go on, the interesting discussions that take place and I truly have to say to this day that I have never seen a forum quite as unique as Habbox before. I've really enjoyed talking to a lot of people I've met herethroughoutthe years, people I otherwise would never have spoken to if not for Habbox.

I fully plan on popping on now and then to see how things are going, but I will be leaving as an "active" member as well.

GoldenMerc
18-01-2012, 01:09 AM
Adios Dave, best person i've met online.

Grig
18-01-2012, 01:45 AM
I've said all I need in the staff forums, there's nothing more I can say without repetition. Ciao Dave, you were truly, a great, hard working and wonderful individual towards the site and the community and I doubt anyone can fill those big shoes.

GirlNextDoor15
18-01-2012, 02:22 AM
Au revoir, David. You are one of the best staff here and you will surely be missed by many. All the best to your studies.

geo
18-01-2012, 07:21 AM
cya david! although we didn't get on, i know you were a hard working and fantastic member of staff and i know you'll be missed. :)

Mathew
18-01-2012, 09:04 AM
Best wishes for the future, David! :) xo

xxMATTGxx
18-01-2012, 09:45 AM
I won't copy my post from the staff forum but I will say this: You've been a pleasure to work with. You have done great things for Habbox and you will certainly be missed. I'll miss you anyway! Good luck for the future.

buttons
18-01-2012, 11:58 AM
hey hoteluser you can't leave, i want my rep pages back!!!!! no but really there was times where you would get on my nerves but mainly i enjoyed reading your posts, as long as it wasn't anything to do with the forum or management... plus you're like the only feminist male here, we need you :(:(:( good luck with your education, i have no doubt you'll do well. bye xxxx

triston220
18-01-2012, 12:12 PM
Good luck with your education. :)

wixard
18-01-2012, 01:32 PM
hey HU the news of your departure has upset me because you're so easy to wind up
but yeah can somebody take his rights from hxhd away now?

bye. remember to tell your brothers friend that i'm interested and to hit me up on fb

Neversoft
18-01-2012, 01:50 PM
I don't understand the point in leaving for academic reasons. I've been here for six years, I have over 20,000 posts, but being here has never hindered my studies. It's not like you have to post all the time and be on the forum 24/7. Just leaving your position would surely be sufficient enough, but meh. To each their own. Never really spoke to you, but you seem like a nice person. Farewell. Also, there's no way on Earth you're more into Avril than me. :/

Aaron
18-01-2012, 02:33 PM
Thanks David for your time at Habbox. I myself now how much work you have done for Habbox in your time working here, best of luck in your education.

I also agree with what [@]@Neversoft[/@] said in the post.

Eoin247
18-01-2012, 02:44 PM
Goodbye David, sorry to see you leave. Good luck with your future!

-Amyy
18-01-2012, 08:55 PM
Bye, David! :( Good luck in the future :)

Jurv
19-01-2012, 12:08 AM
I wish you the best of luck for everything in the future, David! :)

Ms.Aquamarine
19-01-2012, 12:10 AM
Bye David! :( Good luck in the future!

Matt
19-01-2012, 12:33 AM
Bye :( x

Robbie
19-01-2012, 12:36 AM
Bye David. Despite things that have been said, I still think you're an excellent developer and coder, and working with you for the short period I did was a great experience and you managed to teach me a lot in a small space of time by just looking at your code.

Keep it up! :)

dirrty
19-01-2012, 12:52 AM
ah byebyeee

Catzsy
19-01-2012, 09:05 AM
I hope you don't leave in the end. Have a think please? xx

FlyingJesus
19-01-2012, 01:12 PM
WELL I didn't see this coming, I thought it would just be me and you left at the end of days arguing pointless rhetoric about things neither of us actually care about. Despite our many many differences and clashes over the years I know that you are actually good at what you do so it's a shame that we're losing one of our last competant technical people but I'm sure you'll be back, after all like Dorothy said "there's no place like Habbox"

plus you're like the only feminist male here

Hiya

The Don
19-01-2012, 02:48 PM
Oh, wow, I didn't expect this one, I was adamant that you were going to be the next GM so it’s a shock that you’re leaving. Despite having a couple of arguments with you in the past, I can’t begin to imagine the amount of work you’ve put into Habbox so it’s a shame that you’re leaving. Anyway, good luck with your exams! And I guess it’s time I finished my story…

The year is 2012. Forum is ruled by a mysterious leader only known as ‘Garner’. He hasn’t been seen, nor heard from since he hired his assistant, the one they call ‘User’. User is usually in the limelight, answering questions and responding to feedback which is aimed at Garner. This had led many to believe that Garner has been held prisoner by User and his accomplice, Jin. Rebel fighter ‘Infectious’ was close to exposing Users evil plot but soon perished whilst looking for evidence. Some say that Sierk, the forgotten Oracle of Forum, he who the prophecies foretold, may one day rise from his lost crypt and slay User thus freeing Garner and restoring Forum back to its former glory.

User sat on Garner’s throne, wearing his crown and laughing hysterically as he stared at the cold body of infectious. All hope had been lost. As news of the death of Infectious spread throughout Forum, all its inhabitants surrounded the castle walls in rage. User walked onto the balcony and laughed at all the villagers who had gathered round. A small boy began to shout, “Sierk”, A few other Villagers joined in, “Sierk, Sierk, Sierk”. The chants grew and grew until eventually the entire village was chanting. Nothing happened and the chants began to fade. User started dancing, he was insane. He screamed at the crowd “Where’s your precious Sierk now?” The crowd fell silent and all hope of the lost oracle returning quickly faded. The same small boy who started the chants began to cry. User started mocking the poor lad, “I am Sierk” he shouted. Suddenly the earth began to shake and it started to rain heavily, A loud voice echoed through all the land. It was Sierk, he had returned! Users smile soon disappeared as the ground opened up and Garners Castle began to sink. The crowd cheered whilst User was dragged into the ground, Forum was free!

Nuxty
19-01-2012, 03:12 PM
David, as I said before - all the very best in whatever you go on to do. Take care and I wish you absolute success and happiness as you move on from Habbox. :)

=Lizzy
19-01-2012, 04:25 PM
bye hoteluser :(

sophiethenerd
19-01-2012, 06:28 PM
You were a really good staff who was a nice person.
Bye.

Gibs960
19-01-2012, 09:23 PM
Toodle Pip :( Good luck with whatever you choose to do in the future :)

veinthetrez
06-08-2012, 03:52 AM
bye and goodluck :)

Edited by Jordan (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not bump old threads

Rixion
06-08-2012, 03:58 AM
A real passionate member and contributed tons to the forum, best of luck.

Fifty-Six
06-08-2012, 04:19 AM
Good luck!

e5
06-08-2012, 07:55 AM
Think you used to know LuckyRare / seacat290 aka Danny quite well in the past? Guy who I know in real life, so have heard a few bits about you, if it was you :) you're a sound guy from what I've seen of you anyway, sad to see you go but good luck with your education!

I think after 8 years my stay at Habbox is up! To go all generic on you, next year is going to be such a frightening year for me education wise, that I think now is a good time for me to slip out of the door.

I know I already posted a thread in staff forums but to say it again there are somephenomenallyawesome staff members, and, members of the forum here who really do make the Habbox Community everything it is and everything it used to be over the past years. I love the debates that go on, the interesting discussions that take place and I truly have to say to this day that I have never seen a forum quite as unique as Habbox before. I've really enjoyed talking to a lot of people I've met herethroughoutthe years, people I otherwise would never have spoken to if not for Habbox.

I fully plan on popping on now and then to see how things are going, but I will be leaving as an "active" member as well.

LiquidLuck.
08-08-2012, 01:29 PM
Good luck for the future!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!