PDA

View Full Version : John Cena vs The Rock - WrestleMania 28

Logandyer45
24-01-2012, 04:59 AM
http://i41.tinypic.com/xgfyu1.png

John Cena and The Rock have been having a fued since 2011. Now, Cena being from this generation, and "Rocky" being from "Stone Cold's" generation will be a clash of titans like The Big Show and Mark Henry. Calling this match at WM28 will be a hard one to call for Jerry "the king" Lawler and Michael Cole, but this fued has been a big one. Started in March. Rocky returned to the WWE after "Seven Long Years". Now, Rocky has been following some alleged comments from Cena, then Rocky and Cena started their rapping and name calling. Then Cena faced The Miz at WM27 for the WWE Championship. Rocky was the special guest ref. Now, Rocky called it down the middle until he got inloved with a "Rock Bottom" on Cena. Miz then retained the title. Now, Cena threw out the challenge for Rocky for WM28. Rocky accepted. Then at Survior Series, we saw John Cena and The Rock vs R-Truth and The Miz. Cena and Rock won. Now weather Cena regains the WWE title before WM28, Rocky and Cena WILL battle. So who will win? If you want, check out some videos on YouTube by searching "John Cena and Rock 2011" , that's all you have to do! :D

Adam
24-01-2012, 09:06 PM
www.fallscountanywhere.com

Discuss it there.

I will be there, however, in Miami.

Mark
24-01-2012, 09:37 PM
As I've grown older I've noticed wrestling coming extremely predictable therefore I don't watch it a lot. However I will probably watch that match for sure!

Adam
24-01-2012, 09:40 PM
As I've grown older I've noticed wrestling coming extremely predictable therefore I don't watch it a lot. However I will probably watch that match for sure!
If you don't think about it and don't read dirt sheets and watch it purely for entertainment value (which is the purpose of the profession) then it instantly becomes enjoyable.

Logandyer45
24-01-2012, 10:44 PM
If you don't think about it and don't read dirt sheets and watch it purely for entertainment value (which is the purpose of the profession) then it instantly becomes enjoyable.

Correct. I watch it cause of the kaios and stuff. :D

Kasabian
25-01-2012, 03:32 AM
Trust me, you'll find www.fallscountanywhere.com better than this.

Logandyer45
25-01-2012, 07:21 PM
Iregisteredyesterday. Go Cena!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!