PDA

View Full Version : The Ups And Downs On Rare Tradings

Revex
23-09-2004, 04:17 PM
I think that there are many Rare Values that need changing, I am on habbo hotel for a extreme amount of time:),Day and night and i enter alot of rare trade rooms, i see many people getting there petal patches for 10 hc sofas,and also aloa veras going for 1 hc and a dicemaster , also Nordics should in my opinion go down to 1.7 as many people are not willing to pay 2 hcs for 1 :) ,

Reply back with what you think to to up and downs of values Thank you for reading :)

Robbie (Denby)

Congregate
23-09-2004, 04:21 PM
I agree with the nordic but not the other two. Also this should be posted in Comments about furni

doraemonkiller
24-09-2004, 09:24 AM
i agree with aloe and petal patch
but not nordic

iRoss
10-10-2004, 04:48 PM
nordic is ok but i dont like the others...

Drewar
10-10-2004, 05:12 PM
I find that rare trading is *VERY* useful! I'm not sure if this is what you meant by your post but.. I got a hc in under a week:P (Not sure if that is good or bad but I think its good) Ok, I may seem a noob but im not, i just rejoined sometime last week and now i already have a hc sofa:P First off I did ff's and comps and stuff until i got 20 cred worth of good norms (bars,sofas,etc) then i traded it for a speakers corner, then i traded the speakers corner for a red amber, then i traded the red amber today for 2 speakers corners and i traded the 2 speakers corner for a hc sofa!:P Now..me..personally I think that I did fairly well lol. I'm a noob to habbox forum, yes. Habbo? No. I have been playing habbo..oh...2 years maybe..with lots of breaks. Lol whenever i quit habbo i give away all my furni:P (Thats the bad part lol cause I usually always come back) anyway, I hope that this answered your question, but, if it didn't, feel free to private message me or send me a friend request on Habbo:) Hope I Helped,
EDW

george-ing02
12-10-2004, 04:31 PM
practicaly no1 will pay 2 hcs for any of the things that are 2 hcs even when i had linkin imps it took 2 weeks for some1 2 offer 2 hcs and im on habbo every day

dudeguy82272
13-10-2004, 03:25 AM
Yeah, I also agree, But I Like the Nordic, in my opinion, tis .. Very stylish, especially if you have a room full of rares . :P. lol. Who would put a Iced table in a room full of rares ^_^ lol. Anyways. I Agree with ya lol :P

NeonPunx
13-10-2004, 04:26 AM
Yeah, I also agree, But I Like the Nordic, in my opinion, tis .. Very stylish, especially if you have a room full of rares . :P. lol. Who would put a Iced table in a room full of rares ^_^ lol. Anyways. I Agree with ya lol :P

lol true mayb some1 who dnt got all norms lol ya but i never did that i always kept norms with norms rares with rares

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!